Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is the same everywhere you go. The richer getting richer and the poor poorer, or in this case the stronger (blue sylphs and above) getting stronger because of the free Mahra's and the weaker (white and green sylphs) getting weaker because they do not get anything in the event that started yesterday 21/01/2014. This especially affects the non paying players. Wartune R2 is very good in creating a bigger gap between paying and non paying players but in the mean time make it less and less attractive for non paying players to continue with the game. Be fair and give during the event 5 Mahra's to the white and 15 Mahra's to the green sylph owners.

Comment

Originally posted by R28878899 View Post
      I don't think what you were saying is right at this point, although it can be said a waste of time, YOU (as a player) can always choose to either do it or not, it's not their fault for adding something in the game because they are the game creator and you are just the 'player'
      Yes I am player and I must have fun with playing, but not bored. And fun is contact with other player by talking, fighting and behavior.

Comment

Lol that is the guide?

Comment

lol..i know ,,its just couple of pictures ..maybe they meant u have to figure it out on ur own ,,lol

Comment

its the paying players that enable you to continue playing for free!

Comment

thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Falledevils View Post
                its the paying players that enable you to continue playing for free!
                And when the gap between paying players and free players grows wider and wider, the free players have the right to complain about it!

Just being a smart *** to this dead comment. Free players know games like this are around because of paying players, and we like to complain from time to time. Don't like it playing players, too bad. You've paid for the game that caught our attention, now you pay for the game that makes us complain.

Comment

Please moore enter dunds!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MassAttacker View Post
                    It is the same everywhere you go. The richer getting richer and the poor poorer, or in this case the stronger (blue sylphs and above) getting stronger because of the free Mahra's and the weaker (white and green sylphs) getting weaker because they do not get anything in the event that started yesterday 21/01/2014. This especially affects the non paying players. Wartune R2 is very good in creating a bigger gap between paying and non paying players but in the mean time make it less and less attractive for non paying players to continue with the game. Be fair and give during the event 5 Mahra's to the white and 15 Mahra's to the green sylph owners.

I farmed essence and got 2 blues.. Don't need to pay to farm essence. Boring as hell but I got the results and the free mahra.

Comment

does the cercuit quest gives xp while completing the quest?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
                        Circuit Quests

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68852[/ATTACH]

Upon reaching level 35, players may now begin to complete Circuit Quests by speaking with Asima in Cloud City. Players may complete up to 200 quests per week for rewards! Some rewards will be given out when players complete certain numbers of quests, while those who are able to complete all 200 quests each week will receive a special pack. Circuit Quest reset every Monday at 5:00.
                        All piggies are happy to roll in.
                        Please register your piggy name and then you are allowed to join the circuit.
                        Be happy!

Comment

Once again it's for them who have the time to play all day long, for the working person hola they change worldboss only att 2 times instead 3 now 4 sylph instead 2 have to spend more time to collect fire & electric things more quest realy nice and find some time.

Comment

I know how you can make bank ($$$) if you made a card we can get 2 essence of every win.

Comment

We wasted our time for circuit quest

Comment

If you were trying to kill this game, I couldn't think of a better way. You want me to do circuit quests to kill monsters in MPs 30 lvls below what Im doing now? I have one mp attempt per day. Either I waste my one attempt, or waste the time soloing or putting a team together to waste all their time to complete that quest. And don't tell me I can use Imperial Seal to finish it. We all know they are only available free for a limited time. After that, its balens or waste time. Probably be something equivalent to Spirit Covenant coming soon. Goody, I can spend 1299 balens to not waste more time. What a surprise that R2 added another completely useless activity to spend balens on. How much free time do you think I have?
                                You have to be the dumbest online gaming developers in the history of the Internet. Do you even playtest anything, or ask people what they want? If anything makes me quit this
                                game, it will be this. Im already at a disadvantage because I don't spend $500 a month on this. And Im not on an old server, so I cant stun people to death or beat them in what
                                used to be arena or battle ground, but has now devolved to stun/pet wars. Whats the point in playing when it takes so much more time now, and all to increase my frustration level.

Comment

Working...
                                X