X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Good post ^
    | |

Comment

I cant complete one of the Eliminate Monsters Circuit Quest: Moonevil Den when i have completed Moonevil Den Normal. Is there a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by alanc709@gmail.com View Post
        If you were trying to kill this game, I couldn't think of a better way. You want me to do circuit quests to kill monsters in MPs 30 lvls below what Im doing now? I have one mp attempt per day. Either I waste my one attempt, or waste the time soloing or putting a team together to waste all their time to complete that quest. And don't tell me I can use Imperial Seal to finish it. We all know they are only available free for a limited time. After that, its balens or waste time. Probably be something equivalent to Spirit Covenant coming soon. Goody, I can spend 1299 balens to not waste more time. What a surprise that R2 added another completely useless activity to spend balens on. How much free time do you think I have?
        You have to be the dumbest online gaming developers in the history of the Internet. Do you even playtest anything, or ask people what they want? If anything makes me quit this
        game, it will be this. Im already at a disadvantage because I don't spend $500 a month on this. And Im not on an old server, so I cant stun people to death or beat them in what
        used to be arena or battle ground, but has now devolved to stun/pet wars. Whats the point in playing when it takes so much more time now, and all to increase my frustration level.
        Agreed.

Spirit Covenant should AT LEAST cover 20 Completes a Day for Circuit Quests (140 a Week, meaning 60 to be done to get all 200 in). Many people don't get a chance to run MPs until late because they, I don't know, WORK. Getting an early L20 MP Circuit Quest effectively kills their progression for a day.

Hell, at the very least let us abandon these damn things after 5 minutes (put it on CD).

Comment

In this game, you either pay with your money, or your time. You pay them to R2Games, and they give you items. You refuse to pay with your money or time? No items for you.

See ya! Go play Tetris or Dota2

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            In this game, you either pay with your money, or your time. You pay them to R2Games, and they give you items. You refuse to pay with your money or time? No items for you.

See ya! Go play Tetris or Dota2
            100% agree with you.

Comment

this game is getting too time consuming. the rewards are nice but in the long run, the gap between cash and no cash player will get too big, as no no cash player will have the motivation to do everything.
              Last edited by EIIenora; 01-22-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

thxs for this nice F** last update 1 day before cw.. atoll is the wurst place to be at the moment

Screw you r2 with your ******* bad timing

Comment

you want me to spend crypt tokens for circuit quests? what are you smoking wartune.

Comment

One bad thing is this new patch! and that is "Sylph Atoll 0/10" circuit guest! Remove that

Comment

can we complete quest whit b. balens?

Comment

its a good thing with quests, but make a change with it, so we wont need to come to npc every time, make once in ten times or on your opinion

Comment

circuit quests are bugged wont count kills in some mp dungeons

Comment

always get dc... what is happening here?

s85 server. started to get dc 1hour ago.

* sorry off-topic

Comment

to do circuit quest is really annoying, more when Asima loves kills sylph :////
                              Game : Wartune
                              Name: Xias
                              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                              Guild: Redemption
                              Class: Knight
                              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

the circuit mp quests are definitely glitched. not counting killed monsters at all
                                ETA: I completed moonevil den and a friend completed lych, both of these mp's did not count monster kills.

Comment

Working...
                                X