This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
    to do circuit quest is really annoying, more when Asima loves kills sylph :////
    Asima hates sylphs to the max. Soon she'll give you a quest called kill all sylphs in sylph atoll that will make us go crazy trying to attempt such a thing...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The circuit quest is annoying but wat is even more annoying is this quest, "fetch dismal weapon"...
      Im lvl 43 in new server and u expect me to w8 for it to drop from mpd or pay 120 crypt tokens for it....

Comment

ok, im not one to complain, but holy ****, the circuit quest is really terrible, a really bad idea, not only is it bugged with the MPs but also some of this other ****, like buying stuff in crypt shop, you cant mess with stuff like that, its going to ruin some people, and the only thing that will get you is angry players and a dead game soon afterwards, if thats your goal, your on the right track, i highly suggest that it gets fixed, either remove circuit quest, or do something about it, like quest forfeit for a new 1 with a CD like someone else suggested
        i know who you are and what you want, stay on the site and i will trace your connection

I only play this game to do something with a friend, R2 games is a ripoff that only cares about how much you give them, learn chinese and go to the chinese servers, they do a better job at supporting and pleasing their players, to hell with R2games and their greedy azzes

Comment

i cant complete Void quest from circuit quests nedd to kill 20 monsters ,but i killed about 200 copleted map sever times & it still 0/20. What to do i dont know ?

Comment

Originally posted by nandeto View Post
            i cant complete Void quest from circuit quests nedd to kill 20 monsters ,but i killed about 200 copleted map sever times & it still 0/20. What to do i dont know ?
            Try nightmare mode if you did normal or try normal mode if you already tried nightmare. The quest doesn't state which mode is required to complete the quest.

Comment

I am stuck in circuit quest Ghost Buster , "place- Sylph Atoll lvl3" is there anyone else whose stuck like me?
              I dont want to use the seal!

Now I know how to fix it.!
              Last edited by superpaz19; 01-23-2014, 02:06 AM.
              SERVER 239
              LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
              Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nandeto View Post

Done Void in NM mode & finaly completed circuit quest

Comment

This ciruit quest is **....same boring stuff as bountys..just that u have found a way to make it even more boring by running up and down to sylph atoll L4 20times a day...COME ON, i got spirit of covenant pack for a reason, havent got time to do all this lame *** stuff. Add 'complete quest' to spirit of covenant, thats why we bought it.

Some of us cant run MP until late, and with fishing, blitzing, tok, spire and everything else im not able to do this....this game is way to time consuming as it is.
                  AND please do something about fishing so we r able to do it while we r blitzing, as i said...WAY to time consuming
                  Class:Mage
                  Level:80 Adv
                  BR:200k

Comment

why don't make shylph atol to use afk mode?
                    u give new shylph give and mahra to respect you

Comment

nice q kill 30 mobs in a dungeon where it is only 10 for map give stamina pots free for this stupid quest

Comment

Perfect... =)
                        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                        lvl 61
                        Class:Archer
                        Guild:Valor
                        Battle rating:40k.
                        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

CAN'T LOG IN WARTUNE DEVELOPER FIX THIS DARN ISSUE PLEASE.......................................................................

Comment

+1 for Spirit Covenant CQ completion.

And I think that the weekly reset for 200 CQ should be removed. Let everyone go at their own pace, just no more than 200 per week.

Right now, CQ are a HUGE time sink, plus they mess with my game flow and schedule when they want solo campaign or MPD runs, and I regret to have started doing them. I will try and complete this run of 200 but under the current rules will not even touch them next week.
                            Last edited by R229649854; 01-23-2014, 08:48 AM.
                            Izverg / Archer / 80er, light casher / Armor-S5 / Winterfell (Assistant), formerly Erebos (Leader)
                            Izverg / Mage / extreme slowleveler, non-casher / R2-S5 / VaeVictis (Assistant)

Comment

I don't like the circuit quests at all! Don't ruin the game like that please

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                100% agree with you.
                                Items? Don't make me laugh... 2 soul crystal (if you have luck) and 4000 gold/ 20000 daru for wasting 30 minutes (just an example). Does it worth it? I don't think so.. This circuit quest are so annoying..

Comment

Working...
                                X