Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me see if i have this right. People are complaining because the game they freely choose to play is taking too much of their time. ....... Ummm.......ever heard of self control?
    cthulhuu
    Level 80 Archer
    S6

Comment

Originally posted by R224391966 View Post
      I farmed essence and got 2 blues.. Don't need to pay to farm essence. Boring as hell but I got the results and the free mahra.
      Well you have been very lucky as for the 10th of thousands sylphs that others have collected I only got white and green, and I know I am not the only one. Some people are lucky others are not. I think they should make it happen that if you have collected the essence of a certain amount of sylps, you should get a blue one. Say farm 250 get white, farm 600 get green, farm 2000 get blue, farm 4000 etc.... I agree you have to put some effort in to receive better things. The gap between paying and non paying players is already big and just gets bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiu.shaddy View Post
        to rent a single pc(server) somewhere cost 130$ for 1 year wich you can host 2-3 maybe 4 servers of a game are so stupid to say that paying player enables you to play the game for free..... how stupid are you.
        ok, now multiply $130 (which is inaccurate) by 300+, factor in the cost of OWNING the PCs, fixing hardware issues and paying developers and technicians and come back with an answer. pull YOUR head out of YOUR *** and think proper. no gaming company would RENT servers. They own those servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
          I am painfull bored till nausea from daily mp, spire, bounty, solo dungeons, catas and cloud city.
          I call it waste time quests. You must spend lots time doing the same and the same thing everyday, and you can do what month, year or 10 year, never expire, every day you can do what again.
          Seems we got new waste time quests-circuit quest
          Gratz Wartune bored +5
          yeah this circuit quest or whatever it is is the most stupid idea R2 had so far and loot u take at the end ..ff common R2 INSTEAD OF THIS u should realy fix the fookin lagg,buggs,other isuess...cant wait for other stupids ideasR2

Comment

Originally posted by leagleye View Post
            This ciruit quest is **....same boring stuff as bountys..just that u have found a way to make it even more boring by running up and down to sylph atoll L4 20times a day...COME ON, i got spirit of covenant pack for a reason, havent got time to do all this lame *** stuff. Add 'complete quest' to spirit of covenant, thats why we bought it.

Some of us cant run MP until late, and with fishing, blitzing, tok, spire and everything else im not able to do this....this game is way to time consuming as it is.
            AND please do something about fishing so we r able to do it while we r blitzing, as i said...WAY to time consuming
            I agree: The very fact that there is a blitzing option is an acknowledgement of the stupidity of some of these exercises. Blitzing is added because it is a stupid repetitive exercise so why bother. All it does is add in a block to gaming time and if you don't do it you lose exp. Mostly I blitz while doing something else at home or at work but it would be nice if that something else was at least getting through the grind of some of the other pointless things like fishing. There are two types of things to spend balens on in this game: somehting that advances your character (mounts, gems, shop items, etc), and something that saves you time (spirit covenant). Once you start adding to the list of things that save you time the game becomes ridiculous. Also what lovely person comes up with the cost of these things. The part of spirit convenant that enables you to complete bounties immediately is 375 balens I believe. Thats 20 quests for a month = 600 quests = 0.625 balens/quest. For circuit quest it 35 balens/quest = 28k balens/month. All for a few soul crystals.
            Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 01-24-2014, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Amazon just cooked me in Class Wars. :'D
              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
              -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

the time consuming thing? Man, you can do 30 x day which is fine and pretty much same as bounty quest,its still up to you if to do that or not....the only thing that is ridiculous is to ask us to use crypt token or insignas to complete quest which is annoying considering we doin the quests to get some rewards, not exchange valuable items for items if you catch what i mean....

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Damn. I got "Fetch Lvl. 70 Epic Jewelry Shard (0/1)". I needed them for my jewel anyway, so I bought one. Clicked "Completed" and that jewelry shard disappeared. Would be nice if there was any warning about it, since quest description didn't imply it in any way. 200 wasted crypt tokens is a lot for me.
                  lol sorry man cant help but laugh at this. but i feel sorry for you and this circuit **** is really a waste of time they should do something about it, i have a life and they want me to stay in front of my pc all the time for their game.

Comment

They taking the Mickey Bliss now.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
                      lol sorry man cant help but laugh at this. but i feel sorry for you and this circuit **** is really a waste of time they should do something about it, i have a life and they want me to stay in front of my pc all the time for their game.
                      Those are not freaking mandatory. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THEM! So why do you care how many quests are there or not? you can miss out on all 200 and you won't fall behind at all. Since those are just extra bonuses.

Comment

Sylph Exchange now gives Common (White) Sylphs only. Is This Getting Fixed? Or is this the new $$$ grab.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	JOke.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	1680138
                          come on mann.... is this a joke!!!
                          no way im goin to spend 2,5 mil gold for this quest!!!

im now level 64, im already hv that huricane steed a long time before circuit quest launch!
                          dont play joke man.. already do 170 quest, n ended coz of this joke quest!
                          Last edited by Reng_O_Reng; 01-26-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: more to add
                          Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

Guys for real, you need to do smtg with Circuit Quests!!! Who want to have new free Sylphs will go to atoll for his own, and once when we have all Sylphs... its so pointless and time waste to go to the stupid atoll! So REMOVE ALL DAMN STUPID, BORING QUESTS that required to fight in that damn atoll!!! This is most boring quest ever! Thats why I and many other guys stopped at 50..., cuz "go to Atoll lvl3 (for example)" its too boring, too slow, too nasty! REMOVE IT NOW!!! We are not 5 years old kids, so dont set those childish quests! If you want our money make quests for grown people, not for kids who like shiny stupid things as bad looking Sylphs (Gaia look so bad, even guy with 0 imagination could make her better!!!!!!!!!)!
                            Last edited by LordVOODOO; 01-26-2014, 10:19 AM.
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Those are not freaking mandatory. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THEM! So why do you care how many quests are there or not? you can miss out on all 200 and you won't fall behind at all. Since those are just extra bonuses.
                              Well thats not true! 4 mil daru for enlightement is smtg, and dont forget 640 soul crystals!!! During SC event those 640 crystals can make the difference!
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

if u guys want more rating on your games
                                if u guys want more coneection from us to ur server
                                something like jewel, fishing is more fun to play rather than this Circuit Quest

U want us to stay online?
                                make more interesting event to play rather than that JOKES QUEST!

Or maybe u want us stay away from this game by put something boring inside!
                                U already SUCCED! CONGRATS!!!
                                Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

Working...
                                X