This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Well thats not true! 4 mil daru for enlightement is smtg, and dont forget 640 soul crystals!!! During SC event those 640 crystals can make the difference!
    \

tok hard and nm gets you enough souls lol. Running through lych nm gets you enough souls. The gold and daru is a 2-3 day WB time. It isn't anything big or special to break the game if you don't do them. you guys are making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      \

tok hard and nm gets you enough souls lol. Running through lych nm gets you enough souls. The gold and daru is a 2-3 day WB time. It isn't anything big or special to break the game if you don't do them. you guys are making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing.
      I know, BUT as much as you can get - as better it is! 640 SC are 640 SC - why to lose them?! Told you during SC event they can be the difference and we are talking for 640 per week, while we have one SC event per month, so 640 * 4= 2560 SC.... Do you still beleave its the same?! 2500 SC is a lot!
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

RPGs are suppose to based logic based, that's what formulates strategy. Nevertheless, R2 has broken the rules of standard RPG development and corporarized into something other than fun.

Comment

this game day to day get more expensive if u want to keep your self on the race, after so high priceses they put in a 200 quest or u get more lower vs others quest not helps

Comment

I found those addictions very usefull, atleast now we are not gettin bored, we have fishing contest, circuit quests, and brick breaker too. I like them.

Comment

Noone forced you to complete those quests. You can skip them, and wait a new week to come and start again the circuit quests.

Comment

Originally posted by Reng_O_Reng View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]69639[/ATTACH]
                come on mann.... is this a joke!!!
                no way im goin to spend 2,5 mil gold for this quest!!!

im now level 64, im already hv that huricane steed a long time before circuit quest launch!
                dont play joke man.. already do 170 quest, n ended coz of this joke quest!
                Noone one forced you to finish this quest. You can skip it, or wait till next week, when circuit quest will reset. Why all keep complain on anything ? I think all those things we can get from there are welcomed, as a bonus. Because is a bonus. Little + Little = Much. Try to think in perspective.

Comment

I wish there was a way to not do a quest. Sometimes we cant do quests so we have to spend balens? I hate it. you should find a way to get us more imperial seals
                  Gwendrai S430 Isle of Coriana

Comment

The Dark Sylph

The moment WHEN you get the DARK syplh in an event then this game is gona rock ,cus i have a account on china server and it is AMAZING,the Dark sylph hits way better then apollo ,but no players from this server know that right .But what can you do ha .

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion100 View Post
                      The moment WHEN you get the DARK syplh in an event then this game is gona rock ,cus i have a account on china server and it is AMAZING,the Dark sylph hits way better then apollo ,but no players from this server know that right .But what can you do ha .
                      how can you compare a patk sylph with a matk sylph? not to mention an aoe matk expert sylph. compare it with the fire sylph if you like

Comment

• Circuit Quests are so long , 200 quest in the week which meas 28 quest in the day , this is boring and will be more in future .. you guys removed the 3 attempts in multi dungeons and make it one attempt cause it took long time and now you brings Circuit Quests that take longer time ..that a lots . reduce the amount of quests plz

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion100 View Post
                          I think you must have patience, and that will happen in the future. All will come on their own times. If they gonna hurry, then more bugs will occur, and then you wil complain that DEVS are useless. So please be patient.

Comment

• i like it GM and MOMON

Comment

• I want to say something about this stupid 200 circuit quest.. i am lvl 47 i reach the 50's / 200 quest and guess what i need to buy an ancient weapon shard from catacomb shop who worth 700 crypt token. u believe this is fair for a player like me who start play 40 days ago? u need to do something about it wartune!

Comment

• 700 tokens Wow hope i not get that one, i was cursing and nearly threw my keyboard away in anger over having a quest for 200 crypt tokens when i struggling at min to get enough tokens for rings.
                                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X