• R2CS_Cherith
    started a topic [Guide] Patch 2.1: Part III

[Guide] Patch 2.1: Part III

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner21part3.png
Views:	1
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	1744119

Wartune 2.1: Part III has officially arrived and will include the following updates:

Two New Sylphs - Learn to tame the powers of fire and electricity with these new sylphs! - More Info
    Circuit Quests - Earn even more rewards with these new weekly quests! - More Info

• streetwalls
    replied
    I want New Trop >_<

Leave a comment:

• KPMD711
    replied
    Circuit quests

There a way to get these circuit quests to drop a quest at beginning of reset?

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    Circuit Quests

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68852[/ATTACH]

Upon reaching level 35, players may now begin to complete Circuit Quests by speaking with Asima in Cloud City. Players may complete up to 200 quests per week for rewards! Some rewards will be given out when players complete certain numbers of quests, while those who are able to complete all 200 quests each week will receive a special pack. Circuit Quest reset every Monday at 5:00.

Leave a comment:

• Wondermage
    replied
    R2games here 1 request about guild blessing,... add fashion core to guild blessing like socketing rod plzz .. this sounds gud and players will also be happy tnq :P
    Last edited by Wondermage; 02-06-2014, 10:06 AM. Reason: mistake :P

Leave a comment:

• c1h4d
    replied
    Agree about Bounty quests.. They can remove them from the game and can add some xp rewards for Circuit quests..

And I think they should remove Stamina regen completely..
    2 hours ( without cash for it ) and cant be done while Offline! So it's the most time wasting thing of the game..

Leave a comment:

• R233661530
    replied
    maine

i m 63lv. 70lv.Legendary stone ?

Leave a comment:

• TwistedFreakShow
    replied
    love the circuit quests but its some ** that it requires 1000 crypt tokens to complete the task and it wont even reset at the beginning of the week, so you mean to tell me that i have to either spend the crypt tokens or go and buy balens which aint happening just to complete the quests.

Leave a comment:

• Kingdeadpool
    replied
    i do not think the purpose was to always give you 100% chance to complete them every time. It was just something else to do. I admit, there are a few quests that need to just be gotten rid of.........mostly because they cost too much and the reward is not worth the effort. Regardless of using balens to complete it. I really wish Bounty Quests would get taken out and we just do circuits instead. I mean they are the same except one gives more gold and daru, the other gives exp so why not do all three in one. reduce the exp gained per quest, use the same quests from bounty for circuits.

Leave a comment:

• R27368713
    replied
    Agree... Doing the same thing over and over every day just kills the game..
    Very fun playing wartune when Events come out.. But doing the same thing every single day..

Dam its boring...!!!!

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    I am painfull bored till nausea from daily mp, spire, bounty, solo dungeons, catas and cloud city.
    I call it waste time quests. You must spend lots time doing the same and the same thing everyday, and you can do what month, year or 10 year, never expire, every day you can do what again.
    Seems we got new waste time quests-circuit quest
    Gratz Wartune bored +5

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Reng_O_Reng View Post
    Could u add exp reward for each circuit task that already complished
    Yes, they read this.

Leave a comment:

• Reng_O_Reng
    replied
    Could u add exp reward for each circuit task that already complished

Leave a comment:

• R28455953
    replied
    I'm lucky, always can finish 200/200 CQ ...

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    What do you consider to be better in mages cw? purple aegis or purple hercules(1 star)? if you say dark, at what stage do you asume electro shall surpass it vs mages, 2/3/4/5 star purple or orange?
    Purple Cerberus.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Unfortunately, dark sylph only good in 1 v 3 if u have orange dark sylph. 1 on 1 still lose to Gaia. Almost everything except group arena uses Gaia (top players x-server in chinese wartunes). I don't really see any of the top 16 players using dark sylphs at all =P While the skills of dark sylph is good, its only good vs a group like apollo is.
    What do you consider to be better in mages cw? purple aegis or purple hercules(1 star)? if you say dark, at what stage do you asume electro shall surpass it vs mages, 2/3/4/5 star purple or orange?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-02-2014, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
    Noone one forced you to finish this quest. You can skip it, or wait till next week, when circuit quest will reset. Why all keep complain on anything ? I think all those things we can get from there are welcomed, as a bonus. Because is a bonus. Little + Little = Much. Try to think in perspective.
    Bonus? next week? skip? hahaha!
    Do you have any clue on what you are saying, because i dont think you are serious,may be you are, because you are dumb, or too arrogant, may be both...eitherway take your cvap out of here and put them in the toailet because what you are saying is just a shi.t and it belongs to a toailet...
    Last edited by jonastx; 02-02-2014, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X