• nice when will this coem out

Comment

• i believe it's 5th for S2+ servers

Comment

• will we ever see this update ????

Comment

• Originally posted by khaled_2 View Post
          will we ever see this update ????
          This should be out on 5th as all servers have cards events during St Patrick days events for March.

Comment

• full of bu ll shi zz craps and lie all over..where is clover event ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Comment

• So wartune devs couldn't even be bothered to draw up a simple card design and continue to steal art from blizzard...

Comment

• another lagging again can u fixed 1st...

Comment

• Originally posted by celius1 View Post
                  full of bu ll shi zz craps and lie all over..where is clover event ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
                  Maintenance tomorrow patch update, it will also include the March event
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-5-2-30-AM-EST

This is the March Event
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-s-Day-Events
                  Last edited by Ice_Ace; 03-04-2014, 06:13 AM.
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

• WAW! No coment alowed for bouth... I wana just say thank you for good upgrade.
                    Wartune
                    Server: S371
                    Character: Atrox
                    Class: Mage
                    Guild: Cursed

Comment

• hope you all make it to where we can attack these thing on the map. remember if you are 10 levels higher than what you want to attack you cant attack anything. so this will be meaningless if you dont fix that as well for high level players who are pretty much shut out of attacking any thing on a map

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                        <sigh>

Gotta post something that will probably NOT make me all that popular in these forums - but know what folks - I don't care.

I see a LOT of bitc.hing from everyone about how it costs money for this and how unfair it is for non-cashers and this and that and the other thing.

Reality Check guys - Things cost money. R2 isn't putting this game up for grins and giggles. They wanna make money at it. And as such, they've got expenses. Stuff like bandwidth - that thing that allows us all to log into the game, the servers that run the game, and everything else needed to keep this game going - well. they cost MONEY! I'm also sure that 7Road's programmers don't work for free either. And let's not forget the little incidentals that go along with running the business. Electricity, employees, and so forth.

So yeh.. They're gonna do their best to get you to spend money! They would be stupid not to do so. Without those cashers cashing, there would be no game to play.

FWIW, I'm a non-casher. I've spent all of $5 on the game. I held out until a really good recharge deal came around - and I went for it. I'd maybe spend a few more on the game if I could afford it.

btw its about Card Event that show in Wartune home page, iam not care with casher or not probabbly i am not Casher..
                        when that Card Event come to my servr that i play this game??

Nick:Mbambloo
                        BR:just 17k
                        Level:39
                        Guild:SouleaterS

tq for your attention, i hpe you reply it

Comment

• Boo! >-<
                          I want $5k.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking the same thing....I guess not. Or so.
                            This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                            Accelen
                            My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

• woow so nice....!!!! now i may get more bullied at BG with all the damn BALLENOR's

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
                              Medal: LORD DIVINE
                              BR: 100.000
                              Job: Mage
                              :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

• Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                                The more i read this comment of yours, the more i realise how stupid can ppl be, lets pretend that the guy is a free player who pretend much from r2, and what about you? are you that kinda guy who thinks with wallet or with brain?! On my guess yes you are one of the top 10 best r2´s customer and licker bu.tt, and with no life thats for sure.. which btw isnt my business on what you do with ur wallet and your time but avoid judging ppl by their comment and complaints because:-
                                1. you are no one, NO ONE! so dont act like you are superior that makes you only ridiculous. not cool!
                                2. ppl invest time and or money on the game, which gives them right to complain about gameplay.
                                i agree with you
                                S371/Zetsuen.
                                Honor: GDK
                                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                                X