This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
    shut your worthless mouth period. You have nothing to offer and your so irrelevant that you don't even have a name on this forum. You sir, are a number.

Got a negative opinion and no feedback of your own, keep it to yourself because you opinion is worth as much as the the **** you....well...****. Go to the corner and come up with something with while instead of flaming on someone who actually is trying to help make the game better.
    1. What is a mouth period? If you tell me what it is, I will try to shut it. Does everybody have one? Or did you mean "mouth. Period!"
    2. "your so irrelevant": How do you own "so irrelevant"? Or did you mean "you're so irrelevant"?
    3. I like the attempted use of punctuation with "You sir, are a number," but you f'ed that up too. Next time, try "You, sir, are a number."
    4. The whole last "paragraph" I can make no sense of but I thoroughly enjoyed your double usage of "with while instead." *** is that? Do you really talk like that?
    5. "someone who actually is trying to help make the game better.": How are you doing that? Is it by creating body parts called mouth periods or by coming up with insults based on usernames? Do you think that R2 is looking for advice from someone who can't come up with an intelligent response to a post so they spew incoherent insults at people. You're inability to formulate a sentence is astounding. I'm sure the people working at a company that brought in $365 mil in revenue in a single year are much more intelligent than you and will continue to do what they think is best for the game. So, shut your mouth period and zip your lips. Nobody cares what you have to say.
    Last edited by PsychoPscott; 03-05-2014, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• suppose this will cost a sheetload full of balens to get anywhere again?

Comment

• In my opinion. We are just getting what Chinese servers have already for a couple months or so , only we get it "bit by bit". There are no original game developers any more in the company,so since the „rest of the world“ has more money then China they are trying to sell it to us piece by piece, at the highest price possible. Just ask a Chinese player when ware the last update on the servers? So don't expect any changes,not any better things we are just xyz steps behind it ,and we are paying for it.

BTW, that "give us your opinion" thing is just a cheap marketing scam, nobody reads the feedback from players.. and yes I still play

Comment

• Originally posted by zoroal View Post
          la cosa preoccupante che c'è gente che continua a spendere montagne di soldi al giorno pur di apparire più forti! Io mi accontento di quello che riesco a fare senza dovermi svenare. GO BALENS GO

Purtroppo per restare competitivi (soprattutto ad alti livelli) spendere sembra essere l'unica via di scampo... non ci puoi fare molto purtroppo

Comment

• mmmm lets see if this is good hope it wont add to our lag problems

Comment

• New patch yupi **** same old story r2 playing with us where in the hell on 1.03.2014 whas login event because im so blind and i dont see it? Or r2 will give us the clover we lost?

Comment

• a lot of people have kompijutor but had no money to pay over the internet, you realize most of the game here and depend on their parents, so you now from r2 consider whether parents give children money for this honor every one who gives but 80 percent can not give or not to give because they think that's nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                  sorry, I spoke too soon, ty archer
                  that's np and I wasn't trying to scold or insult. You are right to assume we only get tiny bits and pieces of the real patch at a time. ******** got this hades sylph FREE for active players who save their goods at the very start of FEB!!!!!!!!
                  They break down what we get into the tiniest pieces possible to milk every $$$ they can from us.
                  Business tactics say do this and R2 cant be at fault for doing what they are doing. It is working and people continue to immediately buy whatever is new even if its not the best thing for their game or character. I saw this with Iris when my hater on server made his as high star as he could to have a chance at beating me. Now I laugh b/c I saved and got Gaia stronger.
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

• plz fix magic pot prize bug...until now i cant use it...its wasting my inventory slot
                    IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

• I've haven't been playing this game that long and after reading the thread of comments on the game upgrade I realized for the first time that the game was designed to give you more than you possibly could do in a day. The first couple of weeks I was always on the game, figuring stuff out and completing quests and growing my character, but eventually I wanted the other parts of my life back and stopped playing as much. I see this game now as a game of choices...how much time to play...what tasks to do...what development path. In a way it's like life itself, your character reflects the choices you've made.

Comment

• Sure, instead of improving game texture and animation, let's add more **** like: magic cards, fishing, jewels.. etc. What do all these have to do with Wartune anyway, which online respectable game has such useless things in it ? I mean this should be a challenging game, with: Arena, Guild battle, PVP, PVE, not some freakin' childish "mini-games" in it... I mean, why do you keep adding new stuff, insted of improving the old ones.. The game is complicated enough ..
                        Last edited by Rubricastupida; 03-05-2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• mini games are nice,they works well when i was bored.and the prize is great.i should give my thanks to the GM for those. ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubricastupida View Post
                            Sure, instead of improving game texture and animation, let's add more **** like: magic cards, fishing, jewels.. etc. What do all these have to do with Wartune anyway, which online respectable game has such useless things in it ? I mean this should be a challenging game, with: Arena, Guild battle, PVP, PVE, not some freakin' childish "mini-games" in it... I mean, why do you keep adding new stuff, insted of improving the old ones.. The game is complicated enough ..
                            because that is the way one earns money with online games?

most of problems with lag are due to the fact that it uses flash. You can update what you want but it wont go away.

Comment

• sing men wartune e&...

Comment

• im only lagging if i have different browser opened. for example, one browser for movies, FB, yahoo and youtube and the other for wartune. It only lags when Im streaming and downloading other than that none. especially when only wartune is only opened, no lag at all.
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X