Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
    catacomb boost cards should still apply to necro since crypt tokens are earned here as well. With the treasure hunts that have the name of the area in the place where a price would be, just hit confirm; either an x-amount of gold, daru or kyanite will be deducted. As for the cards, not entirely sure of how the system works. Of the two characters I have that have access to cards, when I click level up, at least a point of xp is generated for the designated card.

Hopefully an expansion of the instructions on the card system will become available in game that explains in more detail.
    ...necro does not drop any crypt tokens at all....it only drops gems, gem transposer scroll for lv 9 and above gems and lots more exp than catacomb per lvl.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      ...necro does not drop any crypt tokens at all....it only drops gems, gem transposer scroll for lv 9 and above gems and lots more exp than catacomb per lvl.
      (T_T)
      I was hoping it wasn't true. Say it isn't so....

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
        what are there stats?. The only way to get orange is to upgrade purple. So it will take loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jalor.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	1683240
        Undead king jalor, give +100 all stats on catacomb. i prefer +100 all stats on bg or arena.
        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• how can upgrade card?

Comment

• how to upgrade the card ?

Comment

• why do some have 2 pages to fill with active cards and some have just one page

Comment

• Card Engulfing

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                •R2Games: S1 – S433
                •Kabam: S1 – S74
                •Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Upgrade your cards by engulfing the required number of cards from your inventory every day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                •Engulf Card (3): 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x1
                •Engulf Card (6): 100,000 Gold, Novice Summoner's Kit x2, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Card Upgrading

Servers:

Description: Upgrade cards to the required levels and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                •Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x2, Lucky Clover x1
                •Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Okay, but how does it work? We need an full explanation / guid of the card system. For example, how many cards need to upgrade the white card, how - green, blue, etc. Is there any table for those upgrades.
                Slots are limited and if you want to remove a card to put another how it should be. Is it possible to synchronize the card from one type to another? For example, I do not want catacomb buff. How to get rid of unnecessary to get what I want as with gems?
                Normally everyone to start to save the card for a events, but we need to know how it works to make up what to save and what - not
                Wartune
                Server: S371
                Character: Atrox
                Class: Mage
                Guild: Cursed

Comment

• i want to know the same thing,,,i have 2 pages,,,others in my guild have 3 and one has 4,,,how do you open new pages? Therehas to be a way because there are a total of 25 open spots in "decks",,,,i only have 12 slots to activate cards in,,,

Comment

• how do I get more pages for active card

Comment

• Originally posted by pvdenkova View Post
                      Card Engulfing

Servers:

Description: Upgrade your cards by engulfing the required number of cards from your inventory every day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      •Engulf Card (3): 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x1
                      •Engulf Card (6): 100,000 Gold, Novice Summoner's Kit x2, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Card Upgrading

Servers:

Description: Upgrade cards to the required levels and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      •Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x2, Lucky Clover x1
                      •Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Okay, but how does it work? We need an full explanation / guid of the card system. For example, how many cards need to upgrade the white card, how - green, blue, etc. Is there any table for those upgrades.
                      Slots are limited and if you want to remove a card to put another how it should be. Is it possible to synchronize the card from one type to another? For example, I do not want catacomb buff. How to get rid of unnecessary to get what I want as with gems?
                      Normally everyone to start to save the card for a events, but we need to know how it works to make up what to save and what - not
                      Whenever you get duplicate cards, you can use those duplicate cards to increase the exp of the already active card of that type. Each duplicate you use in this way is 'engulfed' for 1 xp. Get lucky enough to collect enough duplicates for a specific card, and it will go up in level.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	1683300
                        anyone, please explain this...
                        Is there a fix number of attempts per day for treasure / card hunting?

Comment

• Originally posted by euler0706 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75608[/ATTACH]
                          anyone, please explain this...
                          Is there a fix number of attempts per day for treasure / card hunting?
                          It's a typo. I had "Spend Bantashee wetlands". It either consumes gold/kyanite/daru.
                          “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                          It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                          lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                          which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

• Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                            why do some have 2 pages to fill with active cards and some have just one page
                            It is based on level higher your level the more card slots (pages) unlock

Wartune
                            KABAM S35
                            Arcturis
                            LVL 70 Mage
                            85k BR

LoA
                            GTArcade S51
                            Arcturis
                            LVL 50 Berserker
                            120k BR

Comment

• got same problem as you 3 times stuck with that

Comment

• AH Angelica is right, you need to spend 80K gold than, maybe kyanite and daru to!

Comment

Working...
                                X