Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Card upgrade - i can see the button
    Card engulf - how do i do that?

    Comment


    • how can we get legendary cards?

      Comment


      • yah adv. magic seal box

        Comment


        • can someone tell me are the catacomb card works for tormented necropolis too ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by weirdjohn View Post
            i want to know the same thing,,,i have 2 pages,,,others in my guild have 3 and one has 4,,,how do you open new pages? Therehas to be a way because there are a total of 25 open spots in "decks",,,,i only have 12 slots to activate cards in,,,
            Originally posted by thor31 View Post
            how do I get more pages for active card
            to me the third page opens automatically. I had two full pages, and when you activate the card which I had opened the third page and put it there automatically.
            Wartune
            Server: S371
            Character: Atrox
            Class: Mage
            Guild: Cursed

            Comment


            • Originally posted by garpitus View Post
              can someone tell me are the catacomb card works for tormented necropolis too ?
              i want to know too plz
              Wartune
              Server: S371
              Character: Atrox
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Cursed

              Comment


              • yes, works in necropolis
                Lissandra
                Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

                Mage Forever !

                Comment


                • do we put four colors together in the four slots or do we mix em up?
                  "Win or Lose it is only a game
                  If tears should ever fall
                  Remember to bow your head in shame
                  Need a friend? I'll always be here for your beck and call"


                  "bpirate is the name
                  S156 is where I be
                  Server is friendly and easy to tame
                  Just come on over ad you shall see"

                  Comment


                  • Unless I'm missing something......the Card events (upgrading and and engulfing(6 cards) -2nd one) is not possible in any way.

                    ---24 hrs in a day? (events reset) ----- 1-2 Infinity wheels are only found the rewards of these impossible events ---- 1 treasure hunt can be completed every 1-4 hours, and even if you could do 1 hunt very hour you would need the same card to be rewarded...a lot of coffee and no life so you can be ready every hour to obtain 24 cards which is still not enough to accomplish lvl 3.---the cards require 30 or more (of the same card) to upgrade to Lvl 3....unless Im missing something here?

                    ----engulfing 3 cards is possible...and you get 1 infinity wheel
                    ----to engulf 6......only a possibility if the cool down time was hour, or less ----every 2 hours...maybe, if you have half a day with--- (6cardsx2hrs=12hrstotal)? ---no job, school, priorities.....etc. .....my cool downs have ranged 2-5 hrs.... = not possible.

                    I could be a little rusty on my math.....or am I missing something?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tilostme View Post
                      Unless I'm missing something......the Card events (upgrading and and engulfing(6 cards) -2nd one) is not possible in any way.

                      ---24 hrs in a day? (events reset) ----- 1-2 Infinity wheels are only found the rewards of these impossible events ---- 1 treasure hunt can be completed every 1-4 hours, and even if you could do 1 hunt very hour you would need the same card to be rewarded...a lot of coffee and no life so you can be ready every hour to obtain 24 cards which is still not enough to accomplish lvl 3.---the cards require 30 or more (of the same card) to upgrade to Lvl 3....unless Im missing something here?

                      ----engulfing 3 cards is possible...and you get 1 infinity wheel
                      ----to engulf 6......only a possibility if the cool down time was hour, or less ----every 2 hours...maybe, if you have half a day with--- (6cardsx2hrs=12hrstotal)? ---no job, school, priorities.....etc. .....my cool downs have ranged 2-5 hrs.... = not possible.

                      I could be a little rusty on my math.....or am I missing something?
                      i believe you missed online bonus rewards,
                      link, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y-Online-Bonus

                      most people can engulf 6 times each day during event
                      correct me if i wrong,

                      edit, use infinity wheels to get more hunt attempts
                      Last edited by Seizer; 03-13-2014, 12:37 AM. Reason: need to

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.

                        WHATS THE POINT OF INTRODUCING THE CARD SYSTEM WITHOUT EXPLAINING IN DETAIL FOR THE PLAYERS HOW TO USE THE ******* THING???


                        Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.
                        AGAIN: HOW TO USE THIS FEATURE? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO "equip properly" HOW DO WE ACTUALLY EQUIP THEESE CARDS PROPERLY???

                        AND HOW TO USE THE EQUIPPING CHOICE ""SHARE"" ???

                        EXCEPT FROM TRICKING THE PLAYERS TO SPEND A LOT OF GOLD, DARU AND KYANITE WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING HOW TO USE THIS CARD SYSTEM "PROPERLY", ITS A MIRACLE THOUGH THAT THIS FEATURE DOESNT COST BALENS. YET.

                        Comment


                        • All the cards I have now are from not missing any of the online rewards....and only two of them being a lvl 2.
                          If I missed the online bonus awards....I would of mentioned it..... if necessary, but it doesn't pertain to my post.

                          I guess most people have a shorter cool down time than those I have asked and cd times I have been receiving......but yea it is possible....unrealistic for the rewards I won't miss.

                          EdiT, Infinity Wheel? oh from the previous online bonus event you believed i missed....I do see a reply button here but Im missing the assumption button and the statistical data for most people playing wartune

                          Comment


                          • equip properly - think it means to put them grouped by in which they are useful. For example, I have 4 for Multi-Arena and I get +3 insignias
                            I will post a picture after maintenance is over.
                            Boycott in S422

                            Comment


                            • انا بØ*ب العبه بس انا مش عارف اشØ*Ù† ازاى ممكن تسعدنى اصل كل اللى فى العبه لا يعرفو العربيه Ùˆ انا مش بعرف اتكلم انجليزى كويس Ùˆ اشكرك

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by waledkamel View Post
                                انا بØ*ب العبه بس انا مش عارف اشØ*Ù† ازاى ممكن تسعدنى اصل كل اللى فى العبه لا يعرفو العربيه Ùˆ انا مش بعرف اتكلم انجليزى كويس Ùˆ اشكرك
                                I agree !
                                Boycott in S422

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X