Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisGeezer View Post
    You know the more I read these threads the more respect I actually gain for R2. Yes, they have their moments, but you people just cannot be impressed. It's only ever want want want. You're no doubt someone that doesn't put any money into the game in order to support it. You're simply a free player who feels like he has the world owed to him. Go elsewhere with your selfish, egotistical views and opinions.
    The more i read this comment of yours, the more i realise how stupid can ppl be, lets pretend that the guy is a free player who pretend much from r2, and what about you? are you that kinda guy who thinks with wallet or with brain?! On my guess yes you are one of the top 10 best r2´s customer and licker bu.tt, and with no life thats for sure.. which btw isnt my business on what you do with ur wallet and your time but avoid judging ppl by their comment and complaints because:-
    1. you are no one, NO ONE! so dont act like you are superior that makes you only ridiculous. not cool!
    2. ppl invest time and or money on the game, which gives them right to complain about gameplay.
    Last edited by jonastx; 02-27-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
      The more i read this comment of yours, the more i realise how stupid can ppl be, lets pretend that the guy is a free player who pretend much from r2, and what about you? are you that kinda guy who thinks with wallet or with brain?! On my guess yes you are one of the top 10 best r2´s customer and licker bu.tt, and with no life thats for sure.. which btw isnt my business on what you do with ur wallet and your time but avoid judging ppl by their comment and complaints because:-
      1. you are no one, NO ONE! so dont act like you are superior that makes you only ridiculous. not cool!
      2. ppl invest time and or money on the game, which gives them right to complain about gameplay.
      Really how im being selfish/egoistic there i dont get really xD
      Actually the person is, who tells me those..

I written those for all players, they wont affect me only lol..
      Even cashers will have to give less money.. So is he idiot?!

Comment

dying to try out these cards

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
          Well well..

There is something i don't get..
          While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
          Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
          2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
          3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
          4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
          5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
          6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...

man if they will add XP to the Circuit quests... I will send all my nigg as to hunt you down and torture you for a month.

Comment

Im familiar with that "+" symbol on treasure hunt attempt. It's for adding an attempt with balens /diamonds/ whatever the game's currency.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Im familiar with that "+" symbol on treasure hunt attempt. It's for adding an attempt with balens /diamonds/ whatever the game's currency.
              Nope. It's for using infinity wheel. 100% free for now.

Comment

next time we must play a poker game to access the game pffff

Comment

i agree with taking tanks out, its really dumb and makes no sense, might be better if you could actually get decent runes instead of the same ****

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                    i agree with taking tanks out, its really dumb and makes no sense, might be better if you could actually get decent runes instead of the same ****
                    This is a video game. Why do things have to make any sense at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                      man if they will add XP to the Circuit quests... I will send all my nigg as to hunt you down and torture you for a month.
                      Well it was someone's suggestion on this forum, and better than having both bounty&circuits i think ( btw badly can't edit the post to add "sth like that")
                      But they should make Circuits easier 1st.. ~~Half or more is killing quests.. Also go there go back taking much time too..

Comment

all of them and if not than atleast 2 or 3 of them wil be great to do

Comment

thought they was introducing a marriage system first ***

Comment

F_uck r2games

Comment

btw scammers still didnt add whip event

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
                                btw scammers still didnt add whip event
                                How is R2 scamming people? Confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X