This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ersk2112 View Post
    But when will the balenes be needed for leveling up?
    its time for you to create an alternate on S1 to find out for yourself =P
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

"Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me."

Your actual BR in cloud city is NOT the object- I am a Knight- I could equip Holy Mysticality (Matk) and ARTIFICIALLY raise my BR. To make room I would take out my Goddess Blessing- Hey my BR went up but now I get my butt kicked.
      Sorry Stud- you're an idiot.
      Last edited by R29310897; 02-28-2014, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoganKnight View Post
        when Dark sylph coming...?? LOL
        erm...its "Coming Soon". Soon here can be anywhere from 1 month to 12 months. One day, you'll wake up and find suddenly Dark Sylph has come. Then you'll open up your wallet and flash that shiny card of yours to make a fat pay check to R2 for giving you such a wonderful Sylph =P

Then you go into group arena and get your *** handed to you when someone whips out a whooping 300k dmg on you with Gaia's Thunder wave + 10 stacks of unstable voltage. Then comes the moaning threads on cashers vs non-cashers and Sylphs being OP and the cycle restarts with you asking when will Sylph evolution come.....

Personally you're better off sticking to Gaia since even Chinese WT players (especially the Top Knight) use Hercules (evolved form of Gaia). He's handsome, muscular and wields a bada ss sabre that zaps enemies with lightning harder than zeus can throw them. In spire vids for chinese teams which completed all 24 lvls of spire, their hercules easily hits above 1m dmg with thunder wave alone and other skills all hit 400 - 700k. Hardly anyone can see dark sylphs throwing out that kind of dmg =P (of course there are idiot vid posters who misnamed the lightning sylph as dark sylph....so its best not to get mislead by them)

Finally...after all that roundabout typing....maybe a Mod here can help us ask R2 when will they decide to release Dark Sylphs =P

Comment

Originally posted by R29310897 View Post
          your actual BR in cloud city is NOT the object- I am a Knight- I could equip Holy Mysticality (Matk) and ARTIFICIALLY raise my BR. To make room I would take out my Goddess Blessing- Hey my BR went up but now I get my butt kicked.
          Actually for most ppl BR helps their names appear in x server rankings so others can see their stats when they click on the info option. WT is just flawed in the way they determine a player's actual strength, but its not their fault since with such a complicated setup, it'll be difficult to find an accurate method to determine one's strength. Having too many variables that affects the outcome of a fight just makes ranking player strength and ability a nightmare itself =P

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74013[/ATTACH]
            I spy with my little eye...
            Actually that icon is of clothing level.Like it shows in short whats the player clothing lvl and rage so its not a big deal
            That's the clothing buff, it's something new where you can get more stats with your clothing. Now the question is, do we get that feature next week or it was only there by mistake...

Comment

pls do it non-balen... spend gold pls
              [S112] Seven Realm
              Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

I don't like it :|

Comment

when will this be on s225 have not seen this yet so when will r2 have this added to s225

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
                    Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
                    This one I definitely agree with. A few updates ago they dropped our daily MPD attempts from 3 to 1 while tripling the rewards per MPD attempt so that it would be less time-consuming. But now we've got the incredibly tedious Circuit Quests, especially given that the majority of quests are "march over to the Sylph Atoll and kill sylphs" garbage. If nothing else, they should let us frigging blitz the Sylph Atoll.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Card System

The Card System unlocks upon reaching level 32. Players may access the system via a card icon within the character panel of the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73998[/ATTACH]

The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74008[/ATTACH]

Card Types
                      There are many different types of collectable cards within the game. Each card provides different kinds of stats and can be grouped according to color (quality): colorless/white: common, green: uncommon, blue: rare, purple: epic, and orange:legendary.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74010[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74001[/ATTACH]

Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74003[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74002[/ATTACH]

Shards Exchange
                      One way to obtain a Summoner’s Kit is by exchanging a certain number of Summoner’s Shards within the Hunt panel. Each type of Summoner’s Kit offers varying chances to obtain different quality cards.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]74000[/ATTACH]

if Battle Rating increase how about the stat.. what stat will increase?... if only BR it is pointless...

Comment

this is from chines server gud 1

Comment

wartune is great game I play it from 2 years ago .. ♥
                          Now U See Me !!

♣
                          Free player 100%

Comment

So wait .. as far as i got it you you have different cards for each section(MPD , BG , arena etc) and those BR's do not stack since you get different boosts in each section am i right?
                            IGN : PhantomMiria
                            Server : S310 Howling Hills
                            Class : Mage(PvE set)
                            LvL : Finally 60+
                            BR : 84k+(no medall)
                            Sylph : Electro(LvL 62)

***Proud noncasher **

Comment

so when will this happen on s225

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                                so when will this happen on s225
                                Most likely next week,together with all of the other server.

Comment

Working...
                                X