Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you understand my words, they develop mini-games instead of graphics, which includes animation, which inculdes character motion, which also includes texture...

Comment

• I'm not talking about lag in here, that's the last of my concerns.

Comment

• since when has wartune turned into pokemon

Comment

• first congrats for making such a good game ty for design and coding team we know how hard it is to make such a game I would like to see what this new feature is. in action/motion, I think its cool mini games makes game more attractive and lovable you'll always have something to do in game diff. people have diff taste if we can gain card from quest/campaigns, so yes we need it.. keep going wartune and war tuners and coming about new rides and costume idea I would like to see traditional dress around the world in it take japan for example and india diff nation have diff. traditional dresses and also like to see more magical look like stuff finally rides lol people would like to see any real world material in it but keep the game fantasy in rides not real world I would like to see more king of dragons and phoenix so on.., I like panda thou well just want to say well done arena and r2games
          Rajesh
          In Game
          Server: [S429]Umberwich
          Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• Now I am confused, gets more complicated every time Is it going to cost us balens again, every time something new it cost us

Comment

• keep clearing your cache now and then that'll decrease amount of lag you'll have ty and if you haven't tried try right click and clear cache lol and give them time its easy to say do that do this but in coding section its hell lol XD
              Rajesh
              In Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Y2Jericho2 View Post
                keep clearing your cache now and then that'll decrease amount of lag you'll have ty and if you haven't tried try right click and clear cache lol and give them time its easy to say do that do this but in coding section its hell lol XD
                clearing my cache decreases lag, but increases my first load times.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Since just now Mysticalmagee, and there's more from where that came from.. they will sonn sink the game in this kind of mini-games, making Wartune image look really ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Y2Jericho2 View Post
                    first congrats for making such a good game ty for design and coding team we know how hard it is to make such a game I would like to see what this new feature is. in action/motion, I think its cool mini games makes game more attractive and lovable you'll always have something to do in game diff. people have diff taste if we can gain card from quest/campaigns, so yes we need it.. keep going wartune and war tuners and coming about new rides and costume idea I would like to see traditional dress around the world in it take japan for example and india diff nation have diff. traditional dresses and also like to see more magical look like stuff finally rides lol people would like to see any real world material in it but keep the game fantasy in rides not real world I would like to see more king of dragons and phoenix so on.., I like panda thou well just want to say well done arena and r2games
                    pfft you need to get out more lol

Comment

• nothing interesting for me xD

Comment

• clearing my cache decreases lag, but increases my first load times....
                        in your computer we like to perform daily task regarding security like virus scan, defrag, disk check so on for example but we never stop doing it atleast now and then just because it takes processor much having more cache is like having hidden toons detail who already left game its space consuming and cause problem to your brower making it to perform slower its for our own good to...
                        Rajesh
                        In Game

Comment

• misterb298 ty for your concern there is no outside players then sports players lol XD even game is made from inside XD lamo
                          Rajesh
                          In Game

Comment

Comment

• Just another feature that will be left unfinished, as they did with the fate auras (only one aura! Really? and rest "Coming Soon"), with the tanks, with ToK (who has thousands of shadow souls and nothing to spend them on?)/

Comment

• That's one word for it, misterb298, the other word would be: Y2Jericho2, grow up, and stop licking R2Games's balls..

Comment

Working...
                                X