Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really love that a lot of people hate the cards. I like them and I will use them, so everybody who doesnt will have a little disadvantage hehehe

btw, thanks to R2 for all these new things. If you like them, use them. If you dont, then dont. I find it pretty simple (I dont like tanks, so I only use them from time to time...)

Comment

• are there any ways besides treasure hunt to obtain summoner chests?

Comment

• Soooo... If the cool down for card hunter is 5 hours... then how do you do it 10 times a day for the event prize?
        Last edited by ZippyDaGreat; 03-05-2014, 05:31 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• should think of those kill quests as training for your sylth just about 2 kill quest you have enough to get a sylth then sacrifice for seplucrum for train your main

Comment

• Yep. I swear to God that it's definitely a Hearthstone card.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1MUX3MHAKG1363893930368.png
Views:	2
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1683165Click image for larger version

Name:	Card_System.png
Views:	2
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1683166

Report R2 for copyright infringement
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

• Yeah this is lamest addition to wartune. 6hr cd for treasure hunt and only get 1 attempt. Makes the event quest impossible.

Comment

• 5 hours cooldown for hunting cards... you need a 25 hours day to complet the hot quest. R2 Genius, as usuall....

Comment

• I like this update. Some changes can be made though.
                  I don't want to have to wait 5 hours for 1 card. Would be better if the CD was an hour or so less.
                  “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                  It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                  lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                  which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

• ty but sry for delay done it 6 times already XD cool just like astral to use its not cooldown its countdown if you don't even click it the trail will add on XD and you can use infinity well to do more run
                    Rajesh
                    In Game
                    Server: [S429]Umberwich
                    Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• how to get orange card? so far only 2 purple card appear on my server.
                      They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                        how to get orange card? so far only 2 purple card appear on my server.
                        what are there stats?. The only way to get orange is to upgrade purple. So it will take loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Comment

• getting orange card is like getting orange gem in astral lol XD keep hunting XD lol
                          Rajesh
                          In Game
                          Server: [S429]Umberwich
                          Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• Congratulations Wartune.. you made a totally 100% free activity for all the people who want free stuff.. give them a nice little boost they can upgrade.. for free.. and they still complain!! Have you learned your lesson yet?

Comment

• just curious..how we can do 10x tresure hunt event ..when you must wait 5h for 1 hunt? LOL ( 1 day 24h)

Comment

• Nice.. just one question.. are they like astral where you need to remove the green one to add a blue one? or does it automatically change color once fully upgraded? So far i have not been able to remove the white one and put a better color into the slot.. I'm guessing it automatically changes color, but would like to confirm before I feed my purple to my white. Please confirm if you have any info. Thank you

Obliteratus S62
                                136k br WD build knight
                                Guild EPIC
                                Motto "Ob Smash"

Comment

Working...
                                X