Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23156732 View Post
    5 hours cooldown for hunting cards... you need a 25 hours day to complet the hot quest. R2 Genius, as usuall....
    It's 6 hour cd. How to make the 10 times per day event? You wait. You cant do it everyday, but you can do it once. Twice if you were smart and didnt spend your initial tries ^^
    Seems Online awards give many Wheels
    Last edited by Crematia; 03-06-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AStrut View Post
      What is a Advance Magic Seal Box?...saw someone open it and they are not talking to me. Just curious what it is and how they got it.
      yes i saw it too but no one know from were it come.
      we realy need full guid for this event - chests, exchanges, upgrade, and wenn cards comes more how can i rid if come /exp - we do arena party and me mate have too big boost for it. he br incrase too much and he wanted to remove wen do party with as but can`t/ and soo more for we shuld know abowt this tresure and cards.
      and yes cooldown it too long....
      sry for bad english
      Wartune
      Server: S371
      Character: Atrox
      Class: Mage
      Guild: Cursed

Comment

• Originally posted by Crematia View Post
        Seems Online awards give many Wheels
        well online bonus give Infinity Wheel but... wenn Card Hunter event will end, soo
        and login bonus dont give it
        Login Bonus

Duration: 3/5 - 3/9 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        •R2Games: S1 – S430
        •Kabam: S1 – S73
        •Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Login everyday to receive great rewards!

Rewards:
        •Non-VIP: Novice Summoner's Kit x1, Runestone x1, Lucky Clover x1
        •VIP: VIP Token x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Online Bonus

Duration: 3/17 - 3/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        •R2Games: S1 – S436
        •Kabam: S1 – S75
        •Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Remain online for the required amount of time and be rewarded.

Rewards:
        •30 Minutes: 20,000 Gold, Infinity Wheel x1
        •1 Hour: Mount Training Whip x2, Lucky Clover x1
        •2 Hours: 20,000 Daru, Sylph Sepulcrum x2, Runestone x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
        Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
          Congratulations Wartune.. you made a totally 100% free activity for all the people who want free stuff.. give them a nice little boost they can upgrade.. for free.. and they still complain!! Have you learned your lesson yet?
          Ya too sad, not all ppl are contented with it even if its free. It's the nature of humans, and its their choice, so lucky are those who can appreciate even little blessings.
          Mage
          Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
          Server: S187 Fel Reach
          Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

• Ok i get something like this and stack, can`t exchenge coz i dont have it and dont know were i can fint it.... soo me attempt is gone

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	1683181

Its not the same but close
            Wartune

Comment

• that screen doesn't look same with me so its hard to understand

Comment

• I skip the 27 complain pages ..
                My question is the bosst for cata also aply for necro or .. ?

Comment

• Blood moorland mm was that not 1 off the (Level 52-54) Campaign maps but still then how to get blood moorland

Comment

• Card Title will be great!!!

Comment

• Please what time does the Treasure Hunt counter resets? Promo in hot events say go on treasure hunt required number of times, I got 6 done, was going to use the infi-wheels but noticed the counter is reset to zero hunts done!
                      it seems this promo counter is not reset same time as stamina reset 5:00 am server time.
                      anyone knows what time is the reset for the promo?
                      maybe midnight server time?

Comment

• Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
                        Please what time does the Treasure Hunt counter resets? Promo in hot events say go on treasure hunt required number of times, I got 6 done, was going to use the infi-wheels but noticed the counter is reset to zero hunts done!
                        it seems this promo counter is not reset same time as stamina reset 5:00 am server time.
                        anyone knows what time is the reset for the promo?
                        maybe midnight server time?
                        midnight server

Comment

• thank you.

well, it seems we can get 4 attempts from refresh each day, plus use those infinity wheels. 10 a day seems doable several times.
                          I hope the online reward will be on for one more day, at least.

Comment

• in cards , i have a white card in deck, and i received a green version of that card, it wont let me bring in the green card, if i consume the green card to upgrade the white card, does the white card turn green? or does it just get xp and possibly not even lvl up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Myzette View Post
                              in cards , i have a white card in deck, and i received a green version of that card, it wont let me bring in the green card, if i consume the green card to upgrade the white card, does the white card turn green? or does it just get xp and possibly not even lvl up?
                              I have had the same issue. I do believe that you just need to feed the green one to the white one. I still am holding my higher level ones in case I'm wrong though. This is comparable to feeding an orange astral to a green one to upgrade it, it still gains xp but is very counterproductive. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and explain what needs to be done..lol

Comment

• catacomb boost cards should still apply to necro since crypt tokens are earned here as well. With the treasure hunts that have the name of the area in the place where a price would be, just hit confirm; either an x-amount of gold, daru or kyanite will be deducted. As for the cards, not entirely sure of how the system works. Of the two characters I have that have access to cards, when I click level up, at least a point of xp is generated for the designated card.

Hopefully an expansion of the instructions on the card system will become available in game that explains in more detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X