Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big is the chance to get purpose card and how can we get orange?

Comment

• this needs to not ever go to cashers to buy stuff for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
        Yes, clothing a will gain stats. China has it but not sure if that feature will show up this update or the large one is April.

Anyway, the point of battle rating is to help you beat the **** out of people. So if it shows up in the places you will use them then they have a point and if you hurt you can't show it off, all people have to do is hover over it to see what's up. Sorry nobody will stroke your ego about how big your BR is but as long as you are still kicking ***, does it really matter?
        They also have something else to spend on getting th treasure but i dont quiet understand it they have the same names as the campaigns though so can someone explain that???

Comment

• I think I figured out the card system. They are five different type of cards and colours.

Type of card

MP Dungeon
          Spire
          Battleground
          Multi Arena
          Catacombs

Colours
          Orange (Unknown)
          Purple (+100 stats)
          Blue (Att +160)
          Green (Def +80)
          Grey (HP +200)

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
            Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me.
            It's pointless to ONLY people like you when the only thing that matters to people like you are by SHOW I'm guessing you're the type who flaunt titles aren't you? The GREATEST POINTLESS thing in the game is titles and guild master mount! I never wear any because I am equal im not a show off. I'm top archer top warrior top sylph on s427 but who cares where it matters is in action

Comment

• its here, take it or leave it nice just like wearing new set when you go to new area. would test our presence!!! and hp pots!! but nice add I must say and where are purples lol but i'll be keep on hunting
              Rajesh
              In Game
              Server: [S429]Umberwich
              Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• Perfect..love these =)
                *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                lvl 61
                Class:Archer
                Guild:Valor
                Battle rating:40k.
                Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• I saw ppl getting purple card from something called advanced kit or something like that. My question is, where i can get that stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Y2Jericho2 View Post
                    getting orange card is like getting orange gem in astral lol XD keep hunting XD lol
                    people who have no idea what they're talking about should really stop commenting

Comment

• How many parts have this patch?

Comment

• still no skills cards in shop for Hades ? what happened to after maintance ? we had reset for time change and no skills cards added to shop ? really ?

Comment

• what done for maintanance and still no card or skill in shop ?
                          R2Games Friendly
                          respect what you see I Wish Im Friendly VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Saskrotch View Post
                            people who have no idea what they're talking about should really stop commenting
                            Hehe this one made me laugh.

Comment

• how can i get legendary: orange card?

Comment

• Originally posted by vaider72 View Post
                                I saw ppl getting purple card from something called advanced kit or something like that. My question is, where i can get that stuff?
                                Its a translate error, u get purple from Master chest (but it anounce as "advance...")

Comment

Working...
                                X