• This is what I meant with putting them together

Click image for larger version

Name:	multiarena.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1683641
      Boycott in S422

Comment

• Has anyone leveled a card to level 5 yet? Don't think that event was very well thought out.

Comment

• Now look who's writing, my old buddy Yuri )
          Tristan here , old bear
          Boycott in S422

Comment

• Originally posted by pvdenkova View Post
            to me the third page opens automatically. I had two full pages, and when you activate the card which I had opened the third page and put it there automatically.
            It depends on your characters level. I have three pages open and the fourth won't open till level 62 [2 slots] and the other slots on the page won't open till level 67.

Comment

• You must be very lucky...
              This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
              Accelen
              My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

• you need veeeerrrryyyyyyyy big luck to make a card lvl3 and impossible to make lvl5 card

PLS r2 give us something good next patch
                Last edited by CenterPice; 03-16-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Well since this stupid event and the lack of compensation with bugged servers last week R2 won't be getting any money from me any more. Why should I invest in a game that doesn't care about the people playing it. Good luck with the next event which I am sure will be something like 'acquire 10 red astrals in a row'!

Comment

• I know right.
                    This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                    Accelen
                    My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

• Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
                      Now look who's writing, my old buddy Yuri )
                      Tristan here , old bear
                      When are you going to stop playing on that other server and get serious about your knight on our server? Your missing all the drama...LOL

Comment

• I;ve seen ..well Yuri, in 2 months I got my knight at 62K BR...and going up
                        I can't get back in the game on RAvenham you;re to damn far aways from me
                        Damn old bear )
                        Boycott in S422

Comment

• Hey need to ask... If i get example one white card, can i get also blue or more of same kind? Or i should sell white card and wating for blue and more? Thanks
                          [S369] Venom Creek
                          Archer
                          Lvl80
                          BR - 450K
                          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

• I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                            My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• Hey R224869882 you want to post this to everywhere?
                              [S369] Venom Creek
                              Archer
                              Lvl80
                              BR - 450K
                              CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

• quite possibly lol maybe they'll get it threw there ******* heads it's what we want not what the ywant.
                                My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Working...
                                X