• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Card System

The Card System unlocks upon reaching level 32. Players may access the system via a card icon within the character panel of the inventory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	card1.png
Views:	1
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	1746141

The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.

Name:	Treasure-Hunt3.png
Views:	3
Size:	617.9 KB
ID:	1746146

Card Types
    There are many different types of collectable cards within the game. Each card provides different kinds of stats and can be grouped according to color (quality): colorless/white: common, green: uncommon, blue: rare, purple: epic, and orange:legendary.

Name:	summon-kits.png
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	1746147

Name:	Card-1.png
Views:	3
Size:	589.5 KB
ID:	1746143

Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.

Name:	card-system1.png
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	1746145

Name:	card-22.png
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1746144

Shards Exchange
    One way to obtain a Summoner’s Kit is by exchanging a certain number of Summoner’s Shards within the Hunt panel. Each type of Summoner’s Kit offers varying chances to obtain different quality cards.

Name:	shard-exchange1.png
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	1746142

• R260600273
    replied
    when do you guys make this game exactly like china!!!??? Balance of game is destroyed. there are no 4 or more stats not enough skill points shops are too expensive 3 or 4 times over china even 1 world boss cutted from game no even lvl 80 equipment and the highest battle rating 4 times lower the one at china server.....

Leave a comment:

• starsiege
    replied
    for those wondering what the "Adv Magic Seal box" is when some one receives a purple card its just them opening a master summoner box.

Leave a comment:

• R224869882
    replied
    quite possibly lol maybe they'll get it threw there ******* heads it's what we want not what the ywant.

Leave a comment:

• Justik66
    replied
    Hey R224869882 you want to post this to everywhere?

Leave a comment:

• R224869882
    replied
    I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Justik66
    replied
    Hey need to ask... If i get example one white card, can i get also blue or more of same kind? Or i should sell white card and wating for blue and more? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R217997143
    replied
    I;ve seen ..well Yuri, in 2 months I got my knight at 62K BR...and going up
    I can't get back in the game on RAvenham you;re to damn far aways from me
    Damn old bear )

Leave a comment:

• Yuri54
    replied
    Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
    Now look who's writing, my old buddy Yuri )
    Tristan here , old bear
    When are you going to stop playing on that other server and get serious about your knight on our server? Your missing all the drama...LOL

Leave a comment:

• AccelerWorld
    replied
    I know right.

Leave a comment:

• §Drack§
    replied
    Well since this stupid event and the lack of compensation with bugged servers last week R2 won't be getting any money from me any more. Why should I invest in a game that doesn't care about the people playing it. Good luck with the next event which I am sure will be something like 'acquire 10 red astrals in a row'!

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    you need veeeerrrryyyyyyyy big luck to make a card lvl3 and impossible to make lvl5 card

PLS r2 give us something good next patch
    Last edited by CenterPice; 03-16-2014, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AccelerWorld
    replied
    You must be very lucky...

Leave a comment:

• R220603854
    replied
    Originally posted by pvdenkova View Post
    to me the third page opens automatically. I had two full pages, and when you activate the card which I had opened the third page and put it there automatically.
    It depends on your characters level. I have three pages open and the fourth won't open till level 62 [2 slots] and the other slots on the page won't open till level 67.

Leave a comment:

• R217997143
    replied
    Now look who's writing, my old buddy Yuri )
    Tristan here , old bear

Leave a comment:

Working...
X