X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HorrendusPT
    replied
    Love that wedding thing and all the rings, The wedding party and guests, the wedding announcements, divorces, all the love... welcome to The SIMStune!!! ROFLMAO!
    Once upon a time there was a game called Wartune. A game of battles, wars, strategies, monsters, enemies, fights...
    Than came the day that all that changed into fishing, jewels, treasures, fancy clothes, cute mounts, circuits... and now marriage.
    I suggest to R2 games to add more features next patch: something like build your own house, buy furniture, have kids, go on dates, party with other players in some disco, etc.

Leave a comment:

• tokegirl
    replied
    Marriage

Will we be seeing this on the mobile app??

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	486.0 KB
ID:	1692951

Is it Penetration astral working? As you can see from screen mine is lvl6 i tried in duels and mpds with and w/o penetration astral and i am doing same dmg. How is this possible, when i must have +1296 more patk and +1296 penetration?

Leave a comment:

• R240913317
    replied
    this suck. i already have collect 50 shard for the jelwery legend lvl 70 and some for ring legend lvl 70, now with new patch only need 10 for everyone, same with the shard for gear i lost 10 for every gear, server should do a event for echange that items for no lost the crypt tokens & some insignias...!!

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Why the hell crypt is bugged? Now monsters in crypt are not counted for "Kill Monsters of the Same Level" bounty quests! Fix that pls!

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Now after amount of exp needed to lvl up was reduced, all lvl80 players must be compensated!!! Where is our compensation that we spent so much more exp just to get into lvl80? We could use that exp for talents, so where is our compensation?

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Ok, I know you have to complete imperial quests to get the stats for your titles. But how many do you have to complete?

Leave a comment:

• Ziggythewiz
    replied
    Can I have a refund on my thunder strike since it doesn't work anywhere now?

Leave a comment:

• R24800677
    replied
    thats great but why lvl 80 cant it be lvl 70

Leave a comment:

• FhateForever
    replied
    Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
    iwant fair skill knight realy stupied skill..gife knight df .heal or etc.. block is no good and heal
    You do know that DF is no longer of any use in NM dungeons after this patch right? I also heard it's useless in Sky Trail too. So if Knights would get DF it wouldn't be of any help :P

Leave a comment:

• Chrystal-Centro
    replied
    waaaaa, makin pusing deh mainnya,, uang mana uang,wkwkwkwk

Leave a comment:

• AlmonZanos
    replied
    iwant fair skill knight realy stupied skill..gife knight df .heal or etc.. block is no good and heal

Leave a comment:

• aangkurnia
    replied
    wedhus gembel

Leave a comment:

• seek-bastion-down
    replied
    almost all events for 80 players...only little for 60+
    for players under 60 only marriage...for high price i think

Leave a comment:

• R27687029
    replied