Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 3.1: Part I

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waaaaa, makin pusing deh mainnya,, uang mana uang,wkwkwkwk

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
      iwant fair skill knight realy stupied skill..gife knight df .heal or etc.. block is no good and heal
      You do know that DF is no longer of any use in NM dungeons after this patch right? I also heard it's useless in Sky Trail too. So if Knights would get DF it wouldn't be of any help :P

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
      BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
      Server: ALL S69
      Guild:
      ALL in Epic
      Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
      Level: ALL 80
      Adv. Level:
      Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

thats great but why lvl 80 cant it be lvl 70

Comment

Can I have a refund on my thunder strike since it doesn't work anywhere now?

Comment

Ok, I know you have to complete imperial quests to get the stats for your titles. But how many do you have to complete?

Comment

Now after amount of exp needed to lvl up was reduced, all lvl80 players must be compensated!!! Where is our compensation that we spent so much more exp just to get into lvl80? We could use that exp for talents, so where is our compensation?
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Why the hell crypt is bugged? Now monsters in crypt are not counted for "Kill Monsters of the Same Level" bounty quests! Fix that pls!
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

this suck. i already have collect 50 shard for the jelwery legend lvl 70 and some for ring legend lvl 70, now with new patch only need 10 for everyone, same with the shard for gear i lost 10 for every gear, server should do a event for echange that items for no lost the crypt tokens & some insignias...!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	486.0 KB
ID:	1692951

Is it Penetration astral working? As you can see from screen mine is lvl6 i tried in duels and mpds with and w/o penetration astral and i am doing same dmg. How is this possible, when i must have +1296 more patk and +1296 penetration?
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Marriage

Will we be seeing this on the mobile app??

Comment

Love that wedding thing and all the rings, The wedding party and guests, the wedding announcements, divorces, all the love... welcome to The SIMStune!!! ROFLMAO!
                        Once upon a time there was a game called Wartune. A game of battles, wars, strategies, monsters, enemies, fights...
                        Than came the day that all that changed into fishing, jewels, treasures, fancy clothes, cute mounts, circuits... and now marriage.
                        I suggest to R2 games to add more features next patch: something like build your own house, buy furniture, have kids, go on dates, party with other players in some disco, etc.

Comment

we lost daily signet training

Comment

Where is Battleground?

Comment

They lower the amount of EXP it takes to level up and they give you more EXP in these events and quests. Come on wartune, not everybody wants to level up fast. Quit trying to force EXP down our throats.

Any idea how many imperial glory quests we have to do in order to activate the stats for the titles?

I think this marriage system is a joke. Are they trying to teach us about real life? We play the game to get away from real life.

Besides the marriage system, they made some nice changes. I like the new astral interface and they gave us more spaces too. Don't know why they had to move tanks and altar to cloud city but no big deal there.
                              Last edited by R262181389; 08-15-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Where is signet training now? If it gome delete advantage exp recovery from daily events

Comment

Working...
                                X