Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The change in the exp per lvl for a real s.h.i.t.t.y thing to do, all it has done is allow the higher levels a free ride over those coming up into their level, since their talents and HS will always be higher than those joining them.
    I had 2 more talent levels before levelling up - they have both gone, which means I am at a disadvantage when I do level up.
    A "better gaming experience" what a load of ****, what they meant was "a better way to p.i.s.s off players and make them quit the game".
    If R2games actually cared for their customers they would order the devs to change back the exp per level to before the patch.
    And then it would be a "better gaming experience"

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      The change in the exp per lvl for a real s.h.i.t.t.y thing to do, all it has done is allow the higher levels a free ride over those coming up into their level, since their talents and HS will always be higher than those joining them.
      I had 2 more talent levels before levelling up - they have both gone, which means I am at a disadvantage when I do level up.
      A "better gaming experience" what a load of ****, what they meant was "a better way to p.i.s.s off players and make them quit the game".
      If R2games actually cared for their customers they would order the devs to change back the exp per level to before the patch.
      And then it would be a "better gaming experience"

I agree entirely! I would level up, but I am scared to because of my Holy Seal level is so low still. This whole lowering the EXP needed for leveling was a ** move of R2's.

Comment

I have been having major issues w/ loading ever since the new patch & I'm not the only one! I've cleared my cache & tried everything I can to get it to load better but nothing has helped! Also, I agree w/ the EXP bar being to low now! I have to level 3x's before I can upgrade my Holy Seal, which is total **! It is a major disadvantage for anyone who was camping to get there Holy Seal or any other Talent upgraded! This issues should be addressed ASAP before you lose more customers!

Comment

This new pacth is very embarrassing. Coz too much lag occurs in everything like in arena ,BG , GB, wilds. And after every login everything is loaded like when i load this game at first time or like after server maintenance. this should be recovered otherwise we cant play normally as before this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Aritra99 View Post
            This new pacth is very embarrassing. Coz too much lag occurs in everything like in arena ,BG , GB, wilds. And after every login everything is loaded like when i load this game at first time or like after server maintenance. this should be recovered otherwise we cant play normally as before this patch.
            This is the most profitable incompetent company i've ever seen.

Comment

This new patch sux big time. They give us all the pretty graphics which just add to the lag problem they have NEVER fixed. They screwed the archers over big time as well. DF and SS are worthless now. Was able to get through LL NM fairly easy and now am lucky to finish. Also I have been starting with 53 rage for over a year and now it's suddenly at 33 to start. They hosed me and many others pretty bad. Weaker, skills not working, rage screwed up and the lag is ten times worse.
              cthulhuu
              Level 80 Archer
              S6

Comment

Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
                This new patch sux big time. They give us all the pretty graphics which just add to the lag problem they have NEVER fixed. They screwed the archers over big time as well. DF and SS are worthless now. Was able to get through LL NM fairly easy and now am lucky to finish. Also I have been starting with 53 rage for over a year and now it's suddenly at 33 to start. They hosed me and many others pretty bad. Weaker, skills not working, rage screwed up and the lag is ten times worse.
                Again, I agree! Archer's specialty is SS, DF and Inc shot. R2, fix your damn lag, and your damn problems with Archer's abilities! And while your at it, make Knights be able to be good tanks again!

STOP YOUR ****** NERFING OF CLASSES!!!!!! And yes, I agree.....fix your damn lag ***! Also, with Arena....I have tried to do it and I just ****** couldn't! Yes, I won a couple fights but you know....my attempts were STILL 15/15. Every victory I frozed. I had to refresh constantly!

R2, I seriously implore you....to fix your problems instead of adding in newer things that will also cause more problems!

Comment

Also, while we're at it about problems....bring back King's Souls in ToK! It was so nice to be able to actually do ToK smoothly with them. Now, it is back to being incredibly laggy as hell. With the sylphs. Take these away! And bring us back King's Souls!

Comment

Also, sorry for my language. I am seriously mad about how incompetent R2 is. Please forgive me! lol

Comment

One more problem.....we can't even START arena now. More problems....are stacking up, R2. Better get with fixing your mistakes!

Comment

Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
                        One more problem.....we can't even START arena now. More problems....are stacking up, R2. Better get with fixing your mistakes!
                        or what? more people will make threads?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          or what? more people will make threads?
                          Lol. Yes...although R2 doesn't give a sh it about them. XD

Comment

I know the engagement ring is 599 balens, are we able to use bound balens? Or do we have to use actual balens? Also when it comes to marriage, how much to get married balens wise?

Comment

Originally posted by Christina134 View Post
                              I know the engagement ring is 599 balens, are we able to use bound balens? Or do we have to use actual balens? Also when it comes to marriage, how much to get married balens wise?
                              Common Wedding: Wedding Ring to boost stats. And A special combat skill to revive your spouse and restore some of your HP. (3,999 BALENS)
                              Noble Wedding: Wedding Ring to boost stats. Wedding clothing. And a special combat skill to revive your spouse and restore some of your HP. (8,999 BALENS)
                              A Thousand Year Wedding: Wedding Ring to boost stats. Wedding clothing. A special combat skill to revive your spouse and restore some fo your HP. And a flying carriage ride tthrough the city. (14,999 BALENS)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Wedding.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	515.5 KB
ID:	1693365
                              Last edited by Vraelia; 08-18-2014, 06:39 PM. Reason: Balen Price

Comment

I could care less about a stupid ride through the city, so I am getting Noble.

Comment

Working...
                                X