Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known Scammers on Wartune's servers. Please be aware.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban hak game s416bani

Comment

• oh my goodness

Comment

• r2 don't care anymore.. don't u guys get it? lol
        Last edited by Ruffin; 09-20-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KS222 View Post
          You mean R2 won't really give me the exclusive noobslayer mount (-100 to all stats) if I give them my account login credentials, credit card number, and bank account number?

Seriously though, the only thing I've run into is people trying to sell their toons either on the forums or in battlegrounds/fire temple. It's quite possible that some of those toons for sale are scammers who succeeded in stealing an account and now want to cash in on it.

I'm yet to see the ban hammer fall on anyone; I think it's busy smashing magic pots for balen.
          LMFAO I also have not seen the ban hammer fall on anyone KS222

Comment

• me and my guildies at kabam s26 been messaged by this guy

Click image for larger version

Name:	hacker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1727365

Comment

• Has anyone ever received an email response from r2 support saying they need to log in your toon to check for your concern (like complaints of not getting rewards after doing an mpd even though you used your attempt)? And before you even saw or responded to that email, someone else was trying to log in to your toon from a different location twice? I asked around and most say they never got that kind of response from r2 and that they shouldn't even be doing that
              Last edited by EmpressMiyuki; 11-07-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmpressMiyuki View Post
                Has anyone ever received an email response from r2 support saying they need to log in your toon to check for your concern (like complaints of not getting rewards after doing an mpd even though you used your attempt)? And before you even saw or responded to that email, someone else was trying to log in to your toon from a different location twice? I asked around and most say they never got that kind of response from r2 and that they shouldn't even be doing that
                They have done this in the past. They don't need your password to do so, so if you get an email asking for the password that is when I would personally report it forward. As a Wartune mentor, we have been asked to login on the Mentor account and ask the player if it's a good time for support/dev to login to the players account. Sometimes we aren't available to ask.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

• Originally posted by EmpressMiyuki View Post
                  Has anyone ever received an email response from r2 support saying they need to log in your toon to check for your concern (like complaints of not getting rewards after doing an mpd even though you used your attempt)? And before you even saw or responded to that email, someone else was trying to log in to your toon from a different location twice? I asked around and most say they never got that kind of response from r2 and that they shouldn't even be doing that
                  yes.
                  as long you dont give them your password but they still can log into your account, dont worry about it.
                  I had it when i ask the r2 support to exchange the old beast shards into beast souls.

but if they ask your account id and password, DONT give it to them. legit r2 support didnt need to ask for it, they already have it in database.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Ok, i haven't replied to the email response i got since i been told that it is wrong for me to get that kind of response. Do i need to screenshot my stuff in case anything might go missing? And why do they need to actually log into my toon, can't they check on their side?

Comment

• An emailed response alerting you to what support will be doing to a ticket you initiated is normal. It's the random ingame mail/chat requests and emails when you did not send in a ticket that you should be weary of. R2 doesn't need a password at all to access your character, so definitely report it if anyone from "support" asks you for one.

Not everything can be checked through the back end. Some things they need a visual confirmation for, like whether or not a check mark can be put in a box, and so they need to access the character. There is little need to screenshot your inventory.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• they have ask me on 1 occasion in a response E-mail on a ticket and all they normally ask if you will allow them to go into your account to check out the error
                        You normally (if you have nothing to hide) can just respond with that they are allowed to do for that particular reason.
                        You never have to give Password etc only have to sign out for the amount of time they ask you for.

in my case it was with a clothing event that did not give a title (the cowboy thing if i remember correctly) So they had to test it out why.
                        Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

• Server: S640
                          Player: sнαɒσω

For days he offers others to play on their char. Today he PM'd me with the same question.
                          Intentions are obvious i can say.

Edit:
                          He asked many players the same question, there are guildies who also had him in PM. And he spams invites for MPD's.

Comment

• Hmm, I always have fun with those that ask for account and password from me, that sometimes I am "dirty" with them.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X