Apollo gear and Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo gear and Wings

hi guys, when are we going to be able to buy the Apollo suit and wings again ? do you know of an event that will be giving out ? been waiting all year thinking hey i am at the br i need to be to get from hall of fame but nope.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

The apollo gear isnt part of this HoF event and I dont have any idea if/when it will become available elswhere.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

apollo gears and wing is part of Hof2. And now all waiting for this moment but a great disappointment for us whom not get the reward last time.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        The apollo gear isn't part of this HoF event and I don't have any idea if/when it will become available elsewhere.
        yeah it was part of the hof event than they came out with current one :P
        Mage: level 80
        Battle rating:guess
        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

there is a great thing on china version, hope it comes here some day. You can collect clothing shards and synth the ones you are missing iirc.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

There is no official info on such a thing right now.All we can do is wait and see what's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
            X