Battle Protection, Resist Reduction, Unlock Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Protection, Resist Reduction, Unlock Bug

so, today I made first 306 resistance points on slots and now I have 310 points, system still does not unlocks my resist reductions slots,

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	1766473
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Have a read if this thread helps. In short, you have to have 300 resistance without sylph for it to unlock.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Have a read if this thread helps. In short, you have to have 300 resistance without sylph for it to unlock.
      ty, I put my sylph to rest and after that , system unlocks that resistance slots, still annoying, from in game tutorial , they did not tell that you have to put your sylph to rest....
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
        ty, I put my sylph to rest and after that , system unlocks that resistance slots, still annoying, from in game tutorial , they did not tell that you have to put your sylph to rest....
        The problem is that most ppl don't know that it's not only take the RES from your RES crystal; It's also take the RES your sylph give (either positive AND negative). That mean you have to calculate the negative RES your sylph give (like Water RES if you have Fire Sylph for example would give you a -200 RES).
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

You do not have to put your sylph to rest,what Esme suggested was just to make it easier for you.
          When you count the overall resistance,you need to count the totals,as in the negatives ones also.
          For example,if you use an electric sylph,you get -400 from dark light and wind resistances it has,and +350 from water,electric and fire.Therefore,using that sylph,will give you -50.
          If you have 300 from the crystals, -50 from the sylph,you end up with a total of 250,therefore you need 50 more.

What Esme was saying,is that if you remove the sylph,you no longer have that -50.

Comment

I can't even open battle protection at all, says "requires an unlocked sylph system" though my sylph is level 57 and skills are unlocked. Thus can't socket resistance crystals even though I have a task for it.

Comment

Same with me... I've got sylphs and all, lvl 55 and I cna't even open the battle protection tab though it keeps blinking like crazy...

Comment

Wow this is an old revived thread.

Lets do some trouble shooting shall we?

Now are we trying to socket resistance crystals period, or are we trying to do the middle shield which is for will crystals?

If this is for battle resistance..

It may not be as easy as having a sylph. Have you been following your quest line, I think there may be a quest or two needed to be done first before that section is accessible. Have you unlocked treasure hunting yet? Have you tried to do a treasure hunt with maps from Berdim? The requirements to unlock shields a year ago may not be the same requirements that are there now as things change over time so I am trying to trouble shoot this with you, thank you in advance for your patience by the way

If this is for will crystals..

What is your battle resistance? Please remember dimension bonuses do not count towards unlocking the middle section of your shield. if you are unsure, can I see some screen shots of the gems in each unlocked shield of the numbers on the bonuses listed for them so we can crunch some numbers and figure this out together?
                Last edited by GM_Magik; 09-01-2015, 08:40 AM.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X