Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was playing wartune, but can not remeber in what server and on what email account.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was playing wartune, but can not remeber in what server and on what email account.

So i was playing wartune like 1 year ago or so and i decided to play it again but i found out that my account was no more? Well i really don`t know, if u don`t play for a long time does your account get deleted or what? Maybe if wartune is doing server restarts or something plz tell me because i really don`t want to start from scratch.

the only time a toon (not account) get deleted is when they merge server together. Also, that toon need to be below lvl 14, never recharged balen and been offline for really really really long. You will need to find out what email was linked to your account if you want to find your account back...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I am afraid that if you don't know your account details,you will have to start over.

Comment

I've been looking at this.. and wonder, did you ever purchase balens at all? Do you in no way recall the email associated with the account? If you can in any way recall the registered email on the account you may be able to try a retrieval here with a password reset.. then once you got into the r2games.com site you might be able to see what server you last played on.. MAYBE.. when you go into wartune itself.. I know its a longshot.. but some hope is better then no hope.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

How do I know the name of all servers to which I am playing ??

Comment

Working...
          X