Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Reset/Dimensions Rewards/Honor after DST maintenance 8 March '15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reset/Dimensions Rewards/Honor after DST maintenance 8 March '15

Mod Edit:

March 11: Just to let you guys know; we've asked again about the compensation and we were told it'll be send "soon"... I don't know what's taking them so long

March 9: I've just been told that these bugs will be fixed tomorrow and that compensation will be send out to the servers affected. I've not been told what said compensation is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys just did a maint. NONE of the hot events have reset .... at least mine didn't. Already did astral event and when I went to get reward I find NONE have rest. So , am I supposed to not do anything today ? or just miss out on rewards ?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 06:17 AM.

Daily event tracking AND Dimension Wars didn't reset either

Comment

show groupe arena done to but agin it is R2 ther dont do any thing whit out screw up allot other Things Wonder if any on tech yeam now how to reset events i doub it becuse ther always mess it up.

Comment

Reset isn't until 5am. The maintenance was just to change the clocks, not anything else in the game. Seems you all posted this thread before reset was meant to occur, so please let us know, have events reset for you now?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
          Reset isn't until 5am. The maintenance was just to change the clocks, not anything else in the game. Seems you all posted this thread before reset was meant to occur, so please let us know, have events reset for you now?
          since the clock was MOVED into 1 hour earlier, the reset should be moved too. however it wasnt the case when server hit 5 AM. most of the event still wasnt reset.

anyway, its already fixed now when it hit 6 AM. which is 1 hour late, although it was 24 hour after yesterday's reset.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Thank you Arlad for the update. Have let one of the r2games guys know
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

ah btw we today didnt get dimension rewards either.
              but looking at the previous event, we will got double rewards from dimension tomorrow. so we just have to be patient and waited for another day.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

demension rewards

Hi guys,i am surprised yet again that we did not received our dimensions rewards this morning,pls help.
                Last edited by sarkosi; 03-08-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Items havent reset

There is a lot of items that haven't reset since maintenance this morning. Lucky draw. mystic gate, hot event items and so on. You need to check and reset these items. Thanks

Comment

no honor from bg no dim rewards

ok do r2 tech team no how to do a mt?
                    alot events reset 1 hr to late bg give no honor wast honor scroll no dim rewards arena stil show ther we finish whus week so that is problay bug to.

Comment

No honor gained in Sacred Fire Temple

didn't get any honor from kills in SFT, and seems im not the only one.
                      Jace 15 kills and no honor gained, Hazard 13 kills and only got 500 honor (no deaths and he's lvl9 VIP).

Click image for larger version

Name:	war_Hnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	348.7 KB
ID:	1709313

Comment

Lack of Dimensional War Returns

Upon logging this morning after last nights maintenance to correct the time due to daylight's saving I didn't receive my Dimensional War Returns in my mail.

Support claim: 285594

R2Games East Coast server 508
                        Ziggy

Comment

if this like the previous bug, then they will send double dimension rewards tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            if this like the previous bug, then they will send double dimension rewards tomorrow.
                            Please let us know if that doesn't happen
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I too never got my rewards, and a lot of people in my server (S93) said they never got their rewards either.

Comment

Working...
                              X