This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acount hacked

hi. my entire work for more than 1 year was destroyed...all my char items, including sylphs, astrals and so on was deleted 2 days ago. i want to know if any chance to get em back with some restore options or anythink that may can help me with it

Originally posted by kilax24 View Post
    hi. my entire work for more than 1 year was destroyed...all my char items, including sylphs, astrals and so on was deleted 2 days ago. i want to know if any chance to get em back with some restore options or anythink that may can help me with it
    your stuff wasent locked with a password??

Comment

Originally posted by kilax24 View Post
      Doubt it was truely "hacked". But rather you allowed someone access to your account. Which is forbidden according to the rules. If I'm incorrect send a ticket. But most hacks I've ever heard in any game are simply others being given access to your account.

Comment

word of advice. If the player looking to "help" you has the name MUG as part of it. RUN!!! far and fast. It is what he lives for.
        He may actually enjoy whatever game he's playing, but his true thrill is screwing over other players and entire guilds. He will play a long con. Take an entire year to get your confidence, and then pull the trigger.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Please create a ticket regarding this issue with as many details as possible,including the exact people that had access to your account.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander. View Post
            Please create a ticket regarding this issue with as many details as possible,including the exact people that had access to your account.Thank you.
            i did it already, but no one yet answer. what are the requried conditions for gettin back my stuff? cause like i told u in the pm the only person that had my pass is my gf and she never do such think. she also have a char and we playin on the same server.

Comment

If there are set requirements for getting your stuff back after being "hacked", then it's info the mods have no access to. I can imagine it's decided on a case-by-case basis. But, account sharing is never a good start when wanting your stuff back, and whether or not your gf had any hand in this, it's still against the rules to give out your account info...

In any case, it's decided by the GMs. So I suggest you stay in contact with them through your ticket.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                If there are set requirements for getting your stuff back after being "hacked", then it's info the mods have no access to. I can imagine it's decided on a case-by-case basis. But, account sharing is never a good start when wanting your stuff back, and whether or not your gf had any hand in this, it's still against the rules to give out your account info...

In any case, it's decided by the GMs. So I suggest you stay in contact with them through your ticket.
                thats a good point about giving ur details to ur friends and family but alas its being done and r2 dont ban ppl for it so it is like hitting ur head against a brickwall no 1 listens about the beloved tos of r2 as they dont enforce the bans etc if ppl break it

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  thats a good point about giving ur details to ur friends and family but alas its being done and r2 dont ban ppl for it so it is like hitting ur head against a brickwall no 1 listens about the beloved tos of r2 as they dont enforce the bans etc if ppl break it
                  Not necessarily true. I'll quote R2_Sanguine from a post from a thread that's no longer out in the open, so I can't link to it:

Here's a scenario I like to quote: you spend 2 dollars or 20,000 dollars on your account. Doesn't matter. You let your best friend, someone in your guild, or some random schmuck you never talked to pilot your account. It takes one time, whether they just want to cupcake you over, you had a fight, or your brother is just a no-good cupcake. I've dealt with cases where best friends admit to deleting everything on their character for no reason better than "thought you didn't want it." Is it worth the time and effort?

I've played games for over 15 years and I don't think I've give my account information out more than 5 times in my entire life. Sure, I can get ahead, but I don't want people messing with my things. I know if I want that item deleted, but brochacho may not know what I want done with something I invested resources into, whether it be time, money, effort, my right arm, whatever. But, I can't really force my opinions down your throats, so we have rules and suggestions. CAN we ban you for sharing your account? You bet we can. Will we? Most likely not. If you wanna be dumb with your money, hey that's your choice. The big question is: will we help you when you come crying? Methinks you already know the answer to this.

You want to risk losing all your hard work because you want a friend to run a couple dailies for you? Better practice your butt kissing skills . It takes a lot of time and effort to investigate these cases and the first hint of account sharing, I'll drop it because it's a waste of my time. Harsh? Get over it xD People want bugs, connection, and events to work properly and a more efficient customer service experience. We've already made good improvements in those areas, but taking a lot of time to investigate "I got hacked!" when it turns out you were careless and gave your entire server your info means a lot of wasted time for us. Recharging on someone else's account, don't even get me started about how little sympathy we will have if that person cupcakes you over and charges back.

Selling, trading, gifting, or purchasing accounts or acquiring currency from anyone other than R2Games is illegal and we WILL ban you for it. No question.

TL;DR We CAN ban you, but probably won't. Still, sharing accounts is not something we encourage. You risk losing everything and carelessness it isn't our responsibility.
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

ok. whatever guys. tnx for comments but seems its usseles. no one answer to my tickets. so im wonder whats the big difference if one of my friend or some random schmuck delete it? really i just want my stuff back ok? im 100% sure my girlfriend dident do that, but i will not persist with it if no one care about our work.
                    and i also contacted another guy from s397 that had the same problem and said he never gave the password to someone else and still got hacked or whatever you wanna call it and the same like in my case no one from staff care to at least give a proper response to the tickets that we wrote.
                    Last edited by kilax24; 03-14-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

It's always someone you've given your pw to. If your gf was the only one that knew your pw, it was either her or someone she shared it with. If she says she didn't do it, or is denying that she gave your login to someone else, she's lying to you.

Comment

Btw, who is going to waste their time "hacking" a 325k br account?

Comment

There should be an automated service to help people with that... costing some balens, and not allowed more than one per year. Btw use item lock it can help.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            Btw, who is going to waste their time "hacking" a 325k br account?
                            that was 3 months ago. i dident edited on forum my actual stuff. anyway now i had 510k br with 5*purple allmost orange pet. but my biggest problem is not that. this guys really treat us in a deplorable way and i go with this in a court. its inadmissible to do that. i got all the ticket conversation emails with some jabo G M that was about to give all the stuff back but suddenly something happened and he just changed his mind after i send it the pics with all my inventory stuff that prove i hade lots of resources and r2 prolly thinkin thats to much to give away. and just neglijate me. no one answer anymore on the conversation and i will involve police in this.

i will not give away to more than $5k spended on wartune and 1 year of heavy gamin just becuse this staff is a deplorable bunch on peoples that dont care about theyr costumers.
                            Last edited by kilax24; 03-16-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I've been in contact with that GM, and you're painting a different picture...

in any case; the forum can't offer a solution. So you will have to stay in contact with R2 via your ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X