Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSGB - Is it broken, or are people exploiting apurpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting to hear from r2 directly is a pipe dream, they never respond to forum posts, as for why perhaps you dont realize how many of our top players were glitched
    i was in exactly 1 fight, my game name is slug and im high 500's maybe not a top player to you but a top player in my guild and we like you were also on a call and i had the luxury of hearing how everyone was playing and more and more people exiting the game with black screen, but instead of complaining we instead directed what players we had left as to what to do and what to take and pulled out a victory, was it clean and neat? sorry , it was a disaster, i cant stand the fact that one of your lowers took me out....how does that sound? cuz that is what your accusing our guild of?
    but i dont believe that one of your players did that, its a glitch and one in which is a fact of life in any close battle in cross server, maybe you didnt have any close battles and were able to tank spawn kill every opponent before us? i have no idea, dont really care, we played as best we could, for you to accuse our lowers of doing something that apparently no one else knows about (this is the first post ive seen about it being deliberate) is pathetic, good luck on your response from r2, im willing to bet all you will hear is file a ticket from the mods and that will be it, sorry it had to be like this, we looked forward to this being a close battle and a good one all week, it was a close battle, it just wasnt the result you had expected, and to be brutally honest, we thought we had a chance to win, but didnt really know if we would.

Comment

Originally posted by Binxy View Post
      You should send in tickets, we all have over this issue in the past too. It will be nice to hear your apology.
      We already have, and I will. Seriously, I will whole-heartedly apologize if support can tell me they've found no evidence of triggering exploits. I'd be glad if they did, because then I won't feel a quarter as bad as I do now. I'd be happy to know we lost a fair fight rather than got railroaded by low BRs targeting top-BRs and DC'ing on the to bug them.

Comment

i guess if you read it or hear it on the internet, like from that player, then it must be true

Bonjourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
        im also a french underwear model who gets hot girls...

Comment

lol i was glitched in that fight with makeveli, and look at our two teams next to each other, if there was no glitches you would not have been that close to beaten us. Your guild is good, but not nearly as strong and as organized as us you were lucky to be there on the same field as us. It would be a landslide if there was no glitches, i was killing any 4 i came across by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
            i guess if you read it or hear it on the internet, like from that player, then it must be true

Bonjourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
            im also a french underwear model who gets hot girls...
            Time for that naky trust session?

Comment

LOl you say you were glitched but you were killing me til 3 minutes left

Comment

I got glitched with FEYENOORD, does that mean I'm a low br player???

Comment

lets see as soon as it started i ran to our top side guild totem loknat came along an attacked missterror so i try to hope into the fight it let me but for some unknown reason it never ended to only only got in 1 fight the whole time that never finished.

i am steathy by the way

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                    waiting to hear from r2 directly is a pipe dream, they never respond to forum posts, as for why perhaps you dont realize how many of our top players were glitched
                    i was in exactly 1 fight, my game name is slug and im high 500's maybe not a top player to you but a top player in my guild and we like you were also on a call and i had the luxury of hearing how everyone was playing and more and more people exiting the game with black screen, but instead of complaining we instead directed what players we had left as to what to do and what to take and pulled out a victory, was it clean and neat? sorry , it was a disaster, i cant stand the fact that one of your lowers took me out....how does that sound? cuz that is what your accusing our guild of?
                    but i dont believe that one of your players did that, its a glitch and one in which is a fact of life in any close battle in cross server, maybe you didnt have any close battles and were able to tank spawn kill every opponent before us? i have no idea, dont really care, we played as best we could, for you to accuse our lowers of doing something that apparently no one else knows about (this is the first post ive seen about it being deliberate) is pathetic, good luck on your response from r2, im willing to bet all you will hear is file a ticket from the mods and that will be it, sorry it had to be like this, we looked forward to this being a close battle and a good one all week, it was a close battle, it just wasnt the result you had expected, and to be brutally honest, we thought we had a chance to win, but didnt really know if we would.
                    Again, please address why your low BRs were DC'ing on us. Please. I want to hear why... Or is that part of the bug?

I'm ****** we didn't get a real battle. I was looking forward to 2 battles more than any others in this CSGB. Avengers and you. We weren't sure we'd win vs. you either - but as it turns out, we really didn't get a chance. The first 5 minutes we were neck-and-neck at about 1600 pts each, then at about the 10 minute mark we held 4 of 5 totems and were up about 1500 - then all the DC's started happening and the black screens. It's a good thing we still had Kel in there, because if we didn't we'd have had no officers or gms left to call the battle. THAT'S how badly it hit our top players and leadership.

You don't think we were directing all our players in RaidCall? You don't think those that were still in the game were doing all they could to try and get totems? We had 1 player over 500k left in the game when it ended, and he was holding a totem. We had only 2 more over 400k left, and they were holding a totem that was under constant attack. We had nothing left to take a 3rd - because that's what it came down to in those last 2 minutes. Whoever held 3 out of 5 towers on the last tick would win.

If I'm wrong, again, my apologies. However, why were your low BRs Dc'ing on us?

Comment

Originally posted by Fractorus View Post
                      lol i was glitched in that fight with makeveli, and look at our two teams next to each other, if there was no glitches you would not have been that close to beaten us. Your guild is good, but not nearly as strong and as organized as us you were lucky to be there on the same field as us. It would be a landslide if there was no glitches, i was killing any 4 i came across by myself.
                      Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. Funny that we started tied and were pulling away by the 10 minute mark. I somehow don't buy that none of us were glitched whereas were. Hell, I know you weren't cause I was hearing people calling for assistance again you the entire time.

It's easy for people at our BR to clear a field of 4 sub-550k BR players. In the one fight we were in together, while you won, it took you, Camages, FrostKnight and someone else to 200% bouns to finish me off, and I managed to clear all but you and Camages.

Not for nothing, as I said in an earlier post, the two guilds I was looking forward to fighting was Avengers and you. Avengers because of the sheer BR's there on a 40-man roster and you because I know you're a long-established guild that's been a cohesive unit a long time.

And just speaking to the numbers... BR-wise you guys don't hold a candle to Avengers. The top-9 players in Avengers were all running 600k+ when we faced them. Two were over 700k. ScubaSteve was pushing 780k. So please... Don't get with the "You were lucky to be on the same field as us" you conceited tool.

Comment

Zorich, if our low BR's were dc'ing on you then who was dc'ing on us and causing the same glitch. I have nothing but respect for you all, maybe minus iceking, but I can say with confidence we were not causing the glitch. I have played with these guys a long time, I know that a win by cheating is no win. I hope that you get your response from R2 quickly so that it will set your mind at ease. I can understand your frustration, we were feeling it too. It was a great battle minus the glitches, a lot of us were getting them.

All I ask I that you do not come out with guns loaded and start accusing. You submitted your tickets as we have. Now let us stop bickering until we have R2's response. It will get us nowhere and may cause us to lose respect for each other.

I am Hera btw, not one of the top players... All my best to you all.

Comment

ill use the following excerpt from an earlier zorich post in his response to forum post i made before

I'd agree with you up until the last part or two.

Yes, I'm not THE authority, but I'd like to think of myself as one of the more level-headed people here. I've been an online gamer got over 20 years (dating back to MUDs) and was a MMO game developer for 6 of those before I went into corporate business. I can see both sides of the equation here - gamer AND developer. Not many can.

"That said, I can guarantee you that even if YOU saw the Soul Seal level mere hours after it happened and THEN sent a ticket in and THEN Support had to have to get to it in Queue and THEN Support had to verify the issue and THEN Support had to open an investigation on the account... I think you see where I'm going here. By the time it bounces around mailboxes and departments - eventually landing in a DBA's lap to review the character data / transaction log - you're looking at days having passed. By the time they figure out it WASN'T an exploit, but a support error (and you KNOW the support person who gave them the mistaken item didn't fess up right away otherwise this would have been closed in a day), it's too late to rollback. It would set the entire server cluster back days, if not weeks."

good luck on your response from R2, it took them more than weeks to fix their mistake, they dont even know what is causing the black screen issue, cuz if they did, dont you think they would have fixed it by now? it was prevalent in the first cross server, happened in every single one of our battles, and is still happening. you said it yourself zorich it will take weeks to respond even if they know what the problem is and apparently they dont.

Comment

heres a classic example of what zorich is talking about

Click image for larger version

Name:	zorichrant1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	1709719

oh wait this doesnt support his theory of our lowers taking out his highers...hmm

Comment

interesting that we also can get 5 on thier 2, yup no glitches in cross server guild battle....bonjourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

we also try to glitch ourselves with our lowers vs...um our lowers...

Click image for larger version

Name:	zorich2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	1709720

hmm this doesnt support zorich either, dam im having trouble coming up with anything to help him.....

Comment

Working...
                                X