No announcement yet.

[Confirmed] Wilds: marching, aren't there yet, unable to teleport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the same issue this morning. My flash should be up to date. I dumped cache on Chrome. I moved my city. when I go to attack a location it says "not there yet". Then i click hero and i am back at home base. I could take a gold mine that was in the direct vicinity of my home base. Yesterday I had no problems with wilds. today It is just broken.

Comment

Oh my, Fix this thing really.. It showed up after the last patch. I can fix it with atoll trick with my main but in my new account (30lvl) i cant do anything. its pretty annoying. I spent all my energy changing maps and the problem happens multiple times in same day. I cant attack mobs or even mines. Pretty unfair too cause not all have this issue.

Comment

It is May 2015, and Wartune has still not fixed this bug. For weeks now I am 1.) Unable to plunder 2.) Unable to grab mines 3.) Unable to obtain daru, mystery stones, kyanite 4.) Unable to complete Wilds monster kill quest quotas and receive the rewards associated with completion. On occasion I find I can teleport my character (not my city) and grab mines, plunder cities, kill monsters. But if I leave the Wilds, upon returning I have the same bug.

The worst thing about this bug, was the disingenuous treatment I received after submitting a ticket when this first occurred. The agent treated my issue as if this was something they had neither seen or heard of before. Now I look in the forums to find out this has been happening for at least 2 years. That Wartune is completely aware of this problem and have not figured out a solution, nor offered any form of compensation (in the very least any other game of this genre would have compensated players experiencing this glitch energy stones, until they do find a solution). My character has a very distinct disadvantage in the game relative to other players who are not experiencing this glitch, having to spend an inordinate amount of time and energy attempting to secure mines, plunder, kill monsters, insomuch that I have not been able to complete all activities available in the Wilds for weeks now. I have played numerous games of this genre, and can honestly say I have never been treated so poorly, deceptively and with such a degree of unconcern for my predicament (I have not even heard back from customer support for over a week now). Considering that I have spent around 10 x's the amount of money playing this game in single month, than I ever did playing WoW or EQ2, I am insulted and outraged after finding this thread, after being led to believe that this glitch was something Wartune had never had to deal with before Patch 4.0.

Comment

Ezlana
          S6

Unable to attack: you aren't here yet!

I get that daily unless I have the energy to teleport. However, that only works once for me. I have cleared my cache multiple times, and have the latest Flash.

Comment

Wilds is doing the same thing right now. Exactly as poster described. Refreshing, rebooting doesn't help. 01/26/2020

Comment

Try moving to a new map
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

there is a trick to that to if u teleport next to ur base then port return and exit radar for arch or marching then enter it it should reload it new and show u at ur base or in right spot

Comment

Working...
                X