This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etms51 View Post
    [Graphic issue]: Reward icon overlapping the "Complete" button - Login Prize
    Description: When i click on the "Login Prize" at the top right of the side, the game shows a new window called as "Login event".
    Here there are a table with different rewards divided by 7 day login.
    The seven day reward there is a reward icon which was overlapping with the "Complete" button. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account
    2)I wait which my game is loading
    3)I click on the "Login Prize" icon at the top right of the screen of the game
    4)the game shows a new window called as "Login event"
    5)Here there is a table with different rewards divided to 7 login days
    6)The seven day reward there is a reward icon which was overlapping with the "Complete" button. (Screenshot 1)

Nickname: etms51
    ID: 21439946
    Server: [S630]
    Browser: Google Chrome v. 51.0.2704.106 m
    Flash Player version: 22.0.0.192
    Size Monitor:1366x768
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670

Screenshot:
    Image 1 =>
    http://prntscr.com/bl8yyl

(*)For Size monitor i don't change, because it's a laptop. if i decrease the size of the screen, the game is same problem, same if i decrease the size of the monitor. I think is a graphic issues of design..

I would like which R2game will be fix this graphic issue.
    not a bug

on the 7th day it will highlight and u can click it still

Comment

• yes, but this icon is overlapping because the "Complete" button is overlapped with this icon.
      If you check an angle of this icon reward, you can see the tooltip, but the right design the button is not overlapping with reward icon.

2)Title: [Graphic issue]: "Recharge Rebate" icon
      Description: Here there is an another similar issue on the "Recharge Rebate" icon, when on the Daily Recharge Prize, there are the last two rewards icon are overlapping with the "Collect" button (Screenshot 1)

Screenshot:
      Image 1 =>
      http://prntscr.com/bl9vhs

3)[Graphic issue]: Highscore 8000 points are truncated - Sacred Gold Tree
      Description:
      When i click on the "Sacred Gold Tree" icon on the top-right screen, the game shows a new window where there is a Sacred Gold Tree.
      On the left side, there is an highscore where there are some points. Some numbers of this highscore are truncated because these numbers are too long instead of space of the where it contains this text. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
      1)I log into my account
      2)I wait which my game is loading
      3)I click on the "Sacred Gold Tree" icon at the top right of the screen of the game
      4)the game shows a new window where there is a Sacred Gold Tree.
      5)On the left side, there is an highscore where there are some points. Some numbers of this highscore are truncated because these numbers are too long instead of space of the where it contains this text. (Screenshot 1)

Truncate text shows: "pts.2000" (*)

(*)PS: In this case the last digit of the "2000" number is partially truncated/overlapping because the text is too long, you can edit some texts.
      While if these number are three digit, the problem isn't showed

Screenshot:
      Image 1 =>
      http://prntscr.com/bla1b6

I hope which your company redesign these feature/text
      Last edited by etms51; 06-26-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Server time getting further away from NIST time

1: Screenshot
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Time vs NIST.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	1725438

2: Character information
        Castigator, Server 15 to login (Shows as S17 in XSGB), Pacific server timezone, Kongregate

3: Problem
        The server time is not the same/not being synced with NIST. This causes events that are synced to server time, like Redoga Drake, to start earlier and earlier.
        It was a noticeable gap at two minutes, but as you can see by the screenshot we are now up to a 4 minute gap. The error seems to be server specific because some events, like Battlegrounds, seem to be starting on time per the NIST clock.

Feel free to hit me up if I'm leaving any important out from this bug report.

Comment

• S658
          Hero: Starblaze
          Issue: Yesterday when I tried to learn a 'free' sylph skill (the free one you get every 8 hours) it worked fine, but it also removed 300 bound balens from me. It was all with one click, and there was NO confirmation of the cost.
          There is not meant to EVER be a cost for a 'free' sylph skill. I sent a ticket about it, just letting people know to watch out for the glitch. I also had NO COOLDOWN afterwards, so the glitch monster wanted even more of my bound balens, apparently.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

• Hey

About archers KH skills. I noticed that Fatal Strike deals more damage than Raid Shot, which cost more to use. I don't know why you have messed up with that, cos I know at least Knights last skill deals more damage than any other skill.
            It really don't make any sense that skill which use 100 rage and has 20 seconds longer cooldown deals less damage than skill which use 80 rage.

And for that, archers really have only 4 skills to use in offensive tree, cos there ain't any sense to use skill points on Raid Shot.
            They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance

Comment

• Name:Vidarius
              Server: 599
              Problems:

1.- Inside Dimension i cant move to left and right on the map, just up and down, and only with mouse,
              the arrow keys dont work.
              2.- Visual bug, the flaming wings dissapear in several moves in combat.
              3.- If refresh inside the spire, the bosses dont dessapear when they die, just they pile up on the screen.
              4.- Tower of kings in easy mode is really "hard" mode.
              5.- The devotion in guild beast only works if hit the boss.
              6.- The devotion in guild battle only works if hit the tower.
              7.- The Star Tear Shards can not be sold.
              8.- The battle protection doesn't work fine, for example:
              Hecate(178k) vs a Zeus(141k), the Hecate player with 2595 electric defense and the Zeus player with 250 dark defence and the hecate does 70k max. dam and the Zeus does 750k max dam. :O

Thanks.
              Last edited by vidarius; 07-27-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Basic failure of game developers to properly execute their job description in a satisfactory manner

JaidLynn, Kabam 34

Name:	firefox log in.jpg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1725706

I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS really really really SLOWLY SO YOU might BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS:

THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY INTERNET STABILITY——MY INTERNET WORKS just FINE & CAN PULL UP & EXECUTE every OTHER WEBSITE I WENT TO BUT your GAME!!
                THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER——BOTH THE OLD ONE & THE new ONE FAILED TO LOAD anything BUT THIS IMAGE!!!
                THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER——IT IS 11 OR HIGHER!! IN FACT IT IS VERSION 22!!
                THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GRAPHICS CARD——IT DOES everything ELSE just FINE!!
                THE DRIVERS FOR MY MOUSE HAVE BEEN UPDATED RECENTLY——WITHIN THE LAST month!!

Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-20-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Class wars bugged - robbed of my victory

The class war finals have just ended
                  My character, zardOZ was in warlords hall and was the highest ranked (BR) character there.
                  I fought 15 battles and won 14 one loss via the timer to ReeRaa
                  I was twice matched against "Whitlee" the default toon for when your opponent is missing.
                  Naturally the two battles against whitll were instant wins
                  with a record of 14 - 0 I should have been in 1st place on wins as well as BR

BUT my two battles against whitlee were marked as LOSSES!

I was there, I fought, I won! And I am being cheated of the title, and the statue and the recognition!

The rewards are worthless to characters at my level.
                  The only reason to compete is for honor.
                  So it is unclear what compensation is possible
                  (maybe some of the thousands of balens back spent building my character -
                  you can never return the thousands of hours of my time)

When you did the cross platform merge you set back every R2 major player by a huge amount!
                  Now that I have fought my way back to the top it is extremely disheartening to find that an R2
                  player CAN NOT WIN even if they are the best because R2 Screws up the contest!

MIke L. Zardoz on R2-S364 18 million ++ BR
                  Winner of many Class Wars before the platform merge
                  Winner of this latest cross platform Class War - SCREWED BY R2 !

Comment

• Character Info: Jahi, r2 server S670 Tiriande

Bug: Current Hot Events Missing... I think?

Description:
                    Appears possibly Server S670 did not receive new Hot Events this weekend.... yet anyways, as of 1:45 Server Time on Oct. 08/16.
                    One of my guild members checked on the next server S673 and told me they had 5 pages of events already at this time, some with 5 days remaining, while S670 does not even have 2 full pages of Hot Events and none are new. Expired events were removed but no new ones have been posted as yet. Shouldn't there be new ones by now? It looks as though we are missing out. If so, can this be fixed soon please?
                    There are no events for people who spend money at this time and none of those reported in forums as beginning on the Oct. 8th.
                    Am wondering if S670 was accidently overlooked when removing expired events? Was our server accidently forgotten when came to posting the new Hot Events?

Am posting screenshots of the meagre 2 pages of Hot Events S670 has for the weekend so far... old events, none new.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek1.JPG
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1727385Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek2.JPG
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1727386Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek3.JPG
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1727387Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek4.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1727388Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek5.JPG
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1727389
                      Hot events from server s659
                      Last edited by Mjordcz; 10-08-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek1.JPG
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1727385Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek2.JPG
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1727386Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek3.JPG
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1727387Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek4.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1727388Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek5.JPG
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1727389
                        Hot events from server s659, there are 5 pages of events ( even new server like s673 have a lot of events),but s670 have almost none.

Comment

• Game not loading for BULGARIA ! AND NO ONE CARE! SECOUND DAY I SEND TICKETS ASK IN FORUM AND NOTHING... no one care for us... I used VPN port program
                          connected to Russia and there no problems game loading... But why Bulgaria removed from list of Country`s where game can be played... 2 days no one care... Support is just ussles
                          They told me update your flash player and java and... ** you idiots im not monkey i working with computers and know what i have to do if i have problems with computer... Dont tell me
                          bullshits and unblock our Country... Its secound day when i trying everything... and no one care from dear Admins, Moderators... So im angry...

Name:	??? ???.png
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1727391

Comment

• i cant open it server 69 it stop uploading xml.png

Name:	R2Screenshot1710201612431.jpg
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	1727465

Comment

• Not sure what patch this would be related too but found a bug with refining equipment. If I try to refine red equipment and use bound balens to lock a stat, it will say refinement failed. If I don't lock any stats, it will work.

Name:	murderer refine problem.png
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	1727493

Comment

• Mine too stopped unloading ......game doesn't start at all...... server s40 kabamClick image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	1727496

Comment

Working...
                                X