Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have submitted a ticket(some others also in the past for other issues that I never heard back from anyone about) via R2games support links. My platform Kabam's support link sends me to a ticket form that "fails to connect to server" when I submit the ticket.
    I could not select any of Kabam's servers in the R2games ticket builder menu. There is no ticket number provided on submission.
    I do not supply character information in any forum full of surly "gamers", so delete if you must but this is serious bug I've never seen for Outland post grab event.
    issue:
    Today my entire guild and I could not enter to defend or attack the posts in postgrab event today..while the enemy faction was able to do so and so they claimed total victory against our empire. I would normally only deal with authorized support personnel for any specific bug issue experienced by my account and not a forum community. Therefore this thread will not contain any server or avatar identifying information but only reference the issue and if possible ticket number though I don't see how this is possible as no ticket I have sent to R2games ever has a reference number. I'm hoping my guild can be compensated for the unfair loss of crystal income and issue is fixed by tonight's grab attempts. I have taken 2 screen shots just to indicate the problem note: the number of players in the post doesn't change even though I clicked for both my avatars attempting to enter..and you can see it is two different avatars,though I've edited their portraits, because they have different levels.) these shots are edited to maintain privacy of my avatars and the server they play on. My guild mates also reported being unable to enter and expressed great disappointment in the turn of events as Red faction was able to overcome our hegemony for the first time. I do not know if they are submitting tickets and screenshots as well. I don't expect anyone to be able to help me as a result of this forum post, I'm only doing so as attempt to comply with what is said in support ticket page to accompany ticket with a forum entry. I also hope this will: Bring attention to the problem existing in the game and maybe it will bring attention to my ticket containing details submitted only minutes ago as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27377783; 10-21-2016, 11:40 PM. Reason: want to display pics in-line for original post

Comment

• Originally posted by R27377783 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]168316[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]168317[/IATTACH]
      I have submitted a ticket...
      not sure why my pics aren't displaying right in the postlike everyone elses I guess i attached them wrong..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R27377783; 10-21-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• KABAM PLAYER Server S49 Europe Name Angelar

got pumpkin mount and i can't active it.. as u can see icon is not usable..in inventory and in exchange panel..i've already cleared cache..used other browser..other pc..nothing..please fix it..ty

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	586.7 KB
ID:	1727576Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	1727577

Comment

• Character information: :
          Darrkin, S219

Bug Classification :
          In Game Item Bug

A clear description of the problem:

Wedding ring lvl10+

Icon for lvl 10+ ring does not appear

Name:	lvl10-wedding-ring.gif
Views:	2
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1727685

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

• The award that the level of the launcher is not working for anyone on the new server 680 can arrange? My launcher is already level 4 and n can take only the invalid.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	1727693

Comment

• Character information: :
              Darrkin, S219

Bug Classification :
              In Game Item Bug

A clear description of the problem:
              Equipment have no value field so are unsalable

No Value for Equipment:

Name:	No-Value.gif
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1727714

Darrkin
              Server: R2 - S219
              Guild: Legends
              Class: KightHood Mage
              Level: 80
              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
              Arise ☾☾
              Loki
              Goddes of Prosperity
              Hecate
              Zeus
              Poseidon
              Venus

Comment

• Character information: Dedan, Kongregate Server 17 US East

Bug: Toon moved to Cloud City instead of inside mpd

Description of the problem: I was going to do ToK (I was the homeowner), then after loading to mpd I was on Cloud City instead of inside ToK, I lost my attempt even returning back to the same dungeon and I didn't get the rewards.

The only screenshots I have only could be taken after that happened, showing 0 attempts left for ToK. Also I have a screenshot where I was back on same team not getting rewards.

Comment

• In the Titan Temple when the opponents are killed they are supposed to stay dead as well as the Eddy's but they aren't. If you have to go back in the players are able to battle and regain HP even if they are dead and the Eddy's are reviving with 100% HP I have attached a before and after set of pics.Click image for larger version

Name:	WT R2 S621 AngelsFire.jpg
Size:	602.2 KB
ID:	1728157Click image for larger version

Name:	WT R2 S621 AngelsFire Round 2.jpg
Size:	615.4 KB
ID:	1728158

Comment

• name: Dreken01
                    server: [S2] Edena Village
                    platform: R2
                    issue: Currently unable to exit from Cloud Adventures event.

Name:	Wartune - S2 - Stuck in Cloud Adventures 3.jpg
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	1728210

Comment

• Artifact Roulette bug S683 out of service
                      Artifact Roulette for the second time doesn't work and useless!!!!!

Either activate it or remove it at all

Server 683

All ppl cant use it

Name:	art.JPG
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1728421
                      Last edited by 1633213310312114; 01-05-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Strange bug since today after DI.

The dungeontimer stays in the screen (00:00) and all top right buttons are gone. After refresh and clearing flash and browser cache the buttons re-appear but it is impossible to dig in wilds because the button is gone. My toon is also invisible so i can't do anything in the wilds now.
                        Reported a ticket and hope it will be fixed soon.

The reason why i am writing it here is because i wasn't the only player with this problem. There were more players @ S645 with this problem after DI.

Comment

• Name; Kevincool
                          Server: 616 Twilight Tower
                          Platform: R2
                          Issue: Currently unable to enter Imperial War.

Imperial War bug.pdf

Comment

• You can not enter play in Imperial War

Name:	Imperial War.jpg
Size:	344.8 KB
ID:	1728932
                            Last edited by R2118857941; 02-18-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Titan Temple "Bug?" Titan temple routinly puts 4 Frigga Sylphs in one round. Please See Screen Shot. Character: AngelsFire Server: R2 S621 Thread:
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?212013 Click image for larger version

Name:	TitanTempleFrigga.jpg
Size:	703.4 KB
ID:	1729014

Comment

• name: Xme(C)
                                Server r2Games : S1

BUG : trying to enter new game patch 6.5 >> Clearance >>> loading stuck

Name:	Clearance BUG wartune r2games server 1.jpg
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1729108

..stuck loading no mater how many times refresh my browser .....can´t click anything..... nice new game ( with bug )

Comment

Working...
                                X