X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    you want us to reveal our IP address in public? okay then <_<
    I don't *want* you to do anything. It's what the GMs ask for. I'm just the messenger.

And seriously, all the people here suddenly complaining about giving their IPs out? It's not like this is the first time we've asked for them, no one seemed to have issues with it previous times. But if people are hell bend on their privacy:edit it out of your post after posting with a reason in the edit box. Simple.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Why giving our IP adresses?? When I try to log in, I don't see my char name on the main screen. Nothing to do with my IP adress lol but the R2 data-base.
      When hundreds of people have the same issue, it must be R2 and I don't see what an IP adress has to do with that.

But maybe I'm just cute and blond
      I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

I am curious how many are running two toons at a time?? I noticed I start freezing again if I open my second toon in the mini client. If I close mini client clear flash the browser one seems to work fine.

Comment

black screen issue still not fixed,is any1 from r2 even trying to fix this?

Comment

Platform: r2
            Server: 431
            Character: anpu
            IP Address:
            Browsers: Chrome (frozen)
            Flushed DNS, Cleared Cache multiple times, Cleared all browsing data through Flash settings in control panel

Comment

pls help

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              If after a cookies, cache and flash clear and trying different browsers you still can't log in, please provide:

~ Platform (R2, Kabam, etc) and server number
              ~ Server time zone
              ~ Character name
              ~ Tried browsers
              platform : r2 s22
              zone: europe
              cheesiedude1
              google chrome and explorer
              i tried other servers and they worked fine so *** is this bug

Comment

Curious that when i totally clear the Flash cache, Maxthon will log in and run for a couple minutes... then freezes. Refreshing after the freeze just gives the black screen unless I clear cache again, then it runs for a bit and then freezes. Rather disappointing that they have this kind of issue on such a regular basis.
                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

~ Platform R2
                  ~ Server time zone europe
                  ~ Character name ♥CutiePie♥
                  ~ Tried browsers Google Chrome, Firefox and even IE
                  I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

Because it's been a week and nothing is fixed

Comment

Seems to work for me when using Icedragon browser (thanks Arlad)

Took age's to load when opening my bag tho, but at least I can run around.

Comment

I had same problem with freezing after a few mins, fixed it by installing flash 11.3.300.257 & using firefox.
                        You can find archived flash versions on the adobe web-site. good luck

Comment

I can't get into any of my Kabam Wartune accounts and only way I can get on R2 is with miniclient

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?184616

Comment

great looks like I got the black screen to Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Comment

Wartune not loading on Maxthon

when loading Wartune via Maxthon's MXPlay, the game freezes (in flash 18.0.0.232). The moment when it freezes, the daily events/hot events/alchemy/etc icons (top right) are visible, the titles/prosperity/technology/etc icons (top left) are visible, the "new offers available" pop-up (bottom right) is visible, and the Wartune logo pops up, but is still all black-and-white.

Comment

the exact moment it freezes ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune freeze screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1716205

Comment

Working...
                                X