Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam support ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam support ticket

I tried to make a ticket for not getting my 100 days (kabam server S40) but it only gives the R2 version of the servers when I try to submit a ticket now. Didn't have this problem a month ago, did something change?

Yes, the R2Games platform was moved. They are aware that platforms outside may have issues with making tickets. Can you please use your R2Games login to file a ticket, and be sure to state which character name, platform and server number you are writing for, with screenshots. You may need to start a character on a R2Games server to send the ticket also.

It seems some players are having issues, and others aren't. It is definitely on the 'to do list' that is getting fixed.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thank you see what to do now. Only problem can't screen shot "i logged in 100 days"

Comment

This is crazy. We need to be able to send a ticket in from Kabam in the normal way - this has just lowered the level of support even more to practically non-existent. Very unimpressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        FireAndIce
        Mage
        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
        Kabam S8
        Legends
        Moderate casher

Comment

Hello maybe I can help... I hope to try at least.

Kabam has a support link on the bottom of their screen.. also you can go here to send a ticket and on this screen at the top is a link marked support have you tried to gain access via either of these methods to enter the support portal to send a ticket. I know the portal section may seen a little confusing and you will go this is r2games, but if you look at the games on the drop down they will be for Kabam's wartune and not r2games.

if this does not help please let us know so we can try to work with you to resolve this.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kabam support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1716673 Click the white tab ' click here' for kabam suppport tickets.... This is bugged though. As i tried to send ticket this way, but when i select server, it does not show my toons name, so cant sent ticket..

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
              Click the white tab ' click here' for kabam suppport tickets.... This is bugged though. As i tried to send ticket this way, but when i select server, it does not show my toons name, so cant sent ticket..
              What browser are you using for that? The forum mentors helped someone this morning with the exact same issue. They used safari, but when they switched to firefox it worked. Try clicking that link in FF, then manually type your account name and then select your server. Then try loading your character name.

Please let us know if that does or does not work.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Freddy can you try something for me?

I know when you log into that link, there's a url at the top of the screen with your Kabam id number. Can you try copying that url into another browser where you are not logged in. I want you to then select a category, (any category for the sake of argument a lot have been taking report bug), select your server, and give it a minute or two to load and then try to see if anything appears in the drop down.

If this fails please let us know and we will continue working to try and help you.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I used, Opera ,FF, Comodo & Maxthon.. All failed by selecting server 1st.

I retried All using the method suggested by entering my account name- IGN ( In Game Name ) in 1st, Then selecting server and my chars named appeared in the char select field on all browsers.. ty Esme.

@ Magic. I tried the c&p link into diff browse and waited, but system failed to update any char selection.

Im guessing that because i am not logged into any server then going to support from in game like before. That the support system is not recognizing any account. So you will Have to enter your IGN every time you have submit from now on ? I cant see a program to deal with issue, only suggestion is to roll back support update.
                  Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-01-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                    I used, Opera ,FF, Comodo & Maxthon.. All failed by selecting server 1st.

I retried All using the method suggested by entering my account name- IGN ( In Game Name ) in 1st, Then selecting server and my chars named appeared in the char select field on all browsers.. ty Esme.

@ Magic. I tried the c&p link into diff browse and waited, but system failed to update any char selection.

Im guessing that because i am not logged into any server then going to support from in game like before. That the support system is not recognizing any account. So you will Have to enter your IGN every time you have submit from now on ? I cant see a program to deal with issue, only suggestion is to roll back support update.
                    Glad to read it worked.
                    R2 is working on the long list of issues that appeared after the new platform was launched. A rollback won't happen, but I do assume working on getting Kabam (and Kong) listed on the new ticket format as well. So until then, this is a fairly easy workaround.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Didn't work for me. Not acceptable that I need to start a toon on an R2 server. Proper support is essential and we are not getting that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage
                      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                      Kabam S8
                      Legends
                      Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Hello maybe I can help... I hope to try at least.

Kabam has a support link on the bottom of their screen.. also you can go here to send a ticket and on this screen at the top is a link marked support have you tried to gain access via either of these methods to enter the support portal to send a ticket. I know the portal section may seen a little confusing and you will go this is r2games, but if you look at the games on the drop down they will be for Kabam's wartune and not r2games.

if this does not help please let us know so we can try to work with you to resolve this.
                        Just wanted to say thank you for your response and it did work for me. I needed to send another ticket in for a different issue. Clicking the "Click here" on the server screen brought me to the old way.

Comment

Working...
                        X