Refinement crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement crystals

So, game got updated and now the drops have been removed.
    no drops = no items to recycle.
    no recycle = no crystals.

where can I get lvl 3 refinement crystals ? adv. shop sells only lvl 4.

Do I have to pay 2700 balens to buy 180 if I want to refine few times? (x10)

Forest i guess.

Comment

no more lvl60-70 gears from solo blitzing??? omg...sounds like i must use up the tall stack of stam pots BEFORE next week!!! :O

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        no more lvl60-70 gears from solo blitzing??? omg...sounds like i must use up the tall stack of stam pots BEFORE next week!!! :O
        only crystaloids drops now and yet i havent seen that either, its always gold and daru.
        i believe they did that because set items now only needs loids ? but what about refines ?
        do we need to farm loids like mad and create 10 sets in order to make refines ?
        if so where are the loids? drop needs to inrease 10x...

Comment

I've been wondering pretty much the exact same thing - exactly where are we supposed to obtain refinement crystals now? Besides having to buy them, of course. While I do certainly enjoy the increased drop rate for other materials, the complete lack of refinement materials is annoying - much like the removal of divinity materials from Purgatory Maze. I didn't pay much attention to what my drops were today...I suppose I'll revisit that tomorrow to see just how significantly the rewards were nerfed.
          Last edited by Gwyrden; 09-12-2015, 12:08 AM. Reason: Correcting typo

Comment

Originally posted by R27000887 View Post
            only crystaloids drops now and yet i havent seen that either, its always gold and daru.
            i believe they did that because set items now only needs loids ? but what about refines ?
            do we need to farm loids like mad and create 10 sets in order to make refines ?
            if so where are the loids? drop needs to inrease 10x...
            Totally missed the point of this post until today - I just now realized that gear synthesis only requires crystalloids now, and no longer requires the crypt shop items. It seems extra items are only needed when upgrading gear to legendary. I suppose they do in fact expect everyone to start farming crystalloids now to synthesize extra equipment to recycle for refinement crystals.

I also assume this is due to the recent changes to the refinement process - when refining, stats will no longer drop; stats either stay the same or increase, as long as stats are swapped with the refinement. A warning is given when refining more than once without swapping that warns that a stat be lower than an "improved" stat.
            Last edited by Gwyrden; 09-13-2015, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
              Totally missed the point of this post until today - I just now realized that gear synthesis only requires crystalloids now, and no longer requires the crypt shop items. It seems only extra items are only needed when upgraded gear to legendary. I suppose they do in fact expect everyone to start farming crystalloids now to synthesize extra equipment to recycle for refinement crystals.

I also assume this is due to the recent changes to the refinement process - when refining, stats will no longer drop; stats either stay the same or increase, as long as stats are swapped with the refinement. A warning is given when refining more than once without swapping that warns that a stat be lower than an "improved" stat.
              wait, so now to make a lv 70 or 80 gear i need only 1 loid?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                wait, so now to make a lv 70 or 80 gear i need only 1 loid?
                I'm going to stop laughing now and try to answer your question (that I'm SURE you didn't mean for it to sound that silly).

As Gwyrden so eloquently stated:
                gear synthesis only requires crystalloidS now, and no longer requires the crypt shop items.
                Previously, we needed to purchase items in the crypt shop (i.e. ring and jewelry shards), now it JUST takes a certain amount of crystalloids. For each piece of level 70 gear, for example, you'll only need 150 lvl 6 crystalloids.
                Knight - 45 mil BR
                100% FREE player

Comment

What about wilds? The chests here don't drop eq as well?

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
                    I'm going to stop laughing now and try to answer your question (that I'm SURE you didn't mean for it to sound that silly).

As Gwyrden so eloquently stated: Previously, we needed to purchase items in the crypt shop (i.e. ring and jewelry shards), now it JUST takes a certain amount of crystalloids. For each piece of level 70 gear, for example, you'll only need 150 lvl 6 crystalloids.
                    ty for the answer, it was me understanding the wrong way. offf how many months did we work for the lv 70 gear to make and legend it((

Comment

Originally posted by R2138417796 View Post
                      What about wilds? The chests here don't drop eq as well?
                      Wilds ? you know there is no lvl 70+ map right ? and that the few chests to be found have green equip aka 1 lvl2 crystal after recycle.
                      math time. 10x chests = 10x green lvl2 = 1x lvl3 if all chests drop equip. aka 180x chests to make a refine. good luck on finding so many.

either way, still farming for 150 loids to make more of same equip just to recycle it for a refine when you cant get loids to drop is impossible.
                      wasting insignia or balens instead sounds better, i guess that was the end point of this change. well done R2.

Comment

haven't seen anybody mention the guild shopClick image for larger version

Name:	guild shop.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1717039 ooooops he said lvl3 lol

Comment

yep i said about shop at fist when i made the topic.
                          its strange that everything in this game is ment for 80 chars only.
                          like you dont have to start from 0 or you dont have to buy lvl 70 in order to make 80...
                          why the hell we dont start at 80 then with a complete set and just pay to continue evolve if thats what R2 wants, LOL

Comment

What about the pure refinement crystals for refining the artifact and halidom? It occurred to me today after upgrading my halidom that I haven't seen these since the patch either.
                            Last edited by Gwyrden; 09-18-2015, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Hmm... I wonder how will the enchanting bounties and circuits quests go now that we don't get eq to enchant?

Comment

Working...
                              X