Refinement crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2138417796 View Post
    What about wilds? The chests here don't drop eq as well?
    they are gone also.

There is no way anymore to get gear or refinment chrystals anywhere.

i had enough to to one gear piece, making it all 10 stars on it, and thats it, out of ref.

Only way at this moment to make 10 star, is make gear red, and get those refinment stuf from shops (titan shop)
    But you need 18 for 1 refining, so do the math.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      Hmm... I wonder how will the enchanting bounties and circuits quests go now that we don't get eq to enchant?
      till now havent seen any enchanting quest
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Refinement Stones

So after the new patch, DID anyone notice that the MPs stop dropping low level gears to recycle into refinement stones? how the heck are we supposed to refine our stuffs when it stops dropping?
        Did manage to talk to one of the mentors that came online like 4-5 days ago, and he said will report it to the developer but its still the same with nothing being done or at least a straight answer ARE YOU STILL DROPPING those refinement stones either from EF NM or those camp blitz.

Comment

yh monsters no longer drop anything on ef nm also pandora's box and money drop are gone and chest by twins.

is this deliberate or a mistake?

Comment

You can get very small numbers of refinement stones from the single player arena, I've noticed.

Comment

I think they want us to pay more money. You wanna refine, pay for it by buying refine stones in hot events or flash sales. LoL
              Mazda
              S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
                You can get very small numbers of refinement stones from the single player arena, I've noticed.
                indeed a very small number..10 rounds on solo arena = 1 crystal, so one/day + guild beast ..wich is like 5 crystals? = 6 crystals/day.... good thing I dont have too hurry anywhere................ sighs.. please get the crystals back too ef nm or atleast some gearpieces too solo dungeons again!!
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                X