X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27000887
    started a topic Refinement crystals

Refinement crystals

So, game got updated and now the drops have been removed.
    no drops = no items to recycle.
    no recycle = no crystals.

where can I get lvl 3 refinement crystals ? adv. shop sells only lvl 4.

Do I have to pay 2700 balens to buy 180 if I want to refine few times? (x10)

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
    You can get very small numbers of refinement stones from the single player arena, I've noticed.
    indeed a very small number..10 rounds on solo arena = 1 crystal, so one/day + guild beast ..wich is like 5 crystals? = 6 crystals/day.... good thing I dont have too hurry anywhere................ sighs.. please get the crystals back too ef nm or atleast some gearpieces too solo dungeons again!!

Leave a comment:

• Mzmadi85
    replied
    I think they want us to pay more money. You wanna refine, pay for it by buying refine stones in hot events or flash sales. LoL

Leave a comment:

• Beesenitch
    replied
    You can get very small numbers of refinement stones from the single player arena, I've noticed.

Leave a comment:

• atlan1
    replied
    yh monsters no longer drop anything on ef nm also pandora's box and money drop are gone and chest by twins.

is this deliberate or a mistake?

Leave a comment:

• R27302973
    replied
    Refinement Stones

So after the new patch, DID anyone notice that the MPs stop dropping low level gears to recycle into refinement stones? how the heck are we supposed to refine our stuffs when it stops dropping?
    Did manage to talk to one of the mentors that came online like 4-5 days ago, and he said will report it to the developer but its still the same with nothing being done or at least a straight answer ARE YOU STILL DROPPING those refinement stones either from EF NM or those camp blitz.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Hmm... I wonder how will the enchanting bounties and circuits quests go now that we don't get eq to enchant?
    till now havent seen any enchanting quest

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Originally posted by R2138417796 View Post
    What about wilds? The chests here don't drop eq as well?
    they are gone also.

There is no way anymore to get gear or refinment chrystals anywhere.

i had enough to to one gear piece, making it all 10 stars on it, and thats it, out of ref.

Only way at this moment to make 10 star, is make gear red, and get those refinment stuf from shops (titan shop)
    But you need 18 for 1 refining, so do the math.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Hmm... I wonder how will the enchanting bounties and circuits quests go now that we don't get eq to enchant?

Leave a comment:

• Gwyrden
    replied
    What about the pure refinement crystals for refining the artifact and halidom? It occurred to me today after upgrading my halidom that I haven't seen these since the patch either.
    Last edited by Gwyrden; 09-18-2015, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R27000887
    replied
    yep i said about shop at fist when i made the topic.
    its strange that everything in this game is ment for 80 chars only.
    like you dont have to start from 0 or you dont have to buy lvl 70 in order to make 80...
    why the hell we dont start at 80 then with a complete set and just pay to continue evolve if thats what R2 wants, LOL

Leave a comment:

• JackFrost1111111
    replied
    haven't seen anybody mention the guild shopClick image for larger version

Name:	guild shop.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1717039 ooooops he said lvl3 lol

Leave a comment:

• Chris_MX
    replied
    Originally posted by R2138417796 View Post
    Wilds ? you know there is no lvl 70+ map right ? and that the few chests to be found have green equip aka 1 lvl2 crystal after recycle.
    math time. 10x chests = 10x green lvl2 = 1x lvl3 if all chests drop equip. aka 180x chests to make a refine. good luck on finding so many.

either way, still farming for 150 loids to make more of same equip just to recycle it for a refine when you cant get loids to drop is impossible.
    wasting insignia or balens instead sounds better, i guess that was the end point of this change. well done R2.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    I'm going to stop laughing now and try to answer your question (that I'm SURE you didn't mean for it to sound that silly).

As Gwyrden so eloquently stated: Previously, we needed to purchase items in the crypt shop (i.e. ring and jewelry shards), now it JUST takes a certain amount of crystalloids. For each piece of level 70 gear, for example, you'll only need 150 lvl 6 crystalloids.
    ty for the answer, it was me understanding the wrong way. offf how many months did we work for the lv 70 gear to make and legend it((

Leave a comment:

• R2138417796
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X