Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwyrden
    replied
    This is in fact bugged. The point of cross server matching is supposed to allow players to create a full party to do the instance in the event they can't find a full party from their server. When facing the bosses, you aren't just SEEING all three of them because you are facing one boss on your server and the other players from other servers are facing the others - you are facing all three, i.e. all three bosses attack and do damage. When using aoe attacks, you are actually dealing damage to all three bosses. You can, however, only see the health bar of one of the bosses.

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    Actually I found out the what's the problem here and its not really bugged at all.

First testing was Start button (while i solo EF NM)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]149914[/ATTACH]
    Than u see there only one Boss like Medusa.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]149915[/ATTACH]

After That I test my Second time was Matching Button (Matching w/ cross-server in EF NM)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]149916[/ATTACH]
    than its show all other player in different server (Cross-server), you see all 3 different boss, but even so if u have full team in ur server and accident click Matching Button it still show 3 Boss so better click start so u know the different.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]149917[/ATTACH]

so this isn't really a bug or anything. its just how this suppose to be look like since everybody can get random boss even if u doing in the same server w/ 1 boss, but after that time u cant found anybody to do EF NM or EF Normal/Hell Mode by click Matching u still get 3 Different Boss. unless u click the start button w/out clicking Matching than u wont get 3 boss but instead of one boss.
    dont believe me, u can try ask ur friends test it out the different in Element Forest MPD (either the Start Button or Matching Button) and see for yourself how many boss it show up :P

Matching Button is to Bring all 3 Boss together (I know its insane) but each server even as Cross-Server have to bring all 3 Boss
    Starting Button is to Bring random 1 Boss (so it's Normal to have 1 last boss) but in your own server/same server etc. if u get what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My server: 345
    Chars: Mage
    Kid: Archer

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    welcome to BETA wartune ))

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
    scarlet. just double click the gems when u go to socket the double gems and they go in. bypassing that mythic only garbage.
    Thank you for this

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    ty digs, i got mine in, but another is still having issues. will pass the word along.

told him, and worked, thank you so much!
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 09-21-2015, 12:07 AM. Reason: to update

Leave a comment:

• Digs01
    replied
    scarlet. just double click the gems when u go to socket the double gems and they go in. bypassing that mythic only garbage.

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    Originally posted by R213952039 View Post
    Excuse me ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149752[/ATTACH]
    anyone have an answer for this? myself and others are having issues with not being able to put our gems back in.

Leave a comment:

• R2109230673
    replied
    i'm with this problem instead of updating in order to improve the game only get worse
    I can not release the battle protection
    maylee S600

Leave a comment:

• Chaelah
    replied
    Please fix the mouse issue. It's really messing the game play up and frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Warscale
    replied
    s611
    Bug: Void Normal MPD Portal will not allow players to progress after killing first boss.

Means that effected players lose mpd attempt and also cannot unlock Void Nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Cache - Unplayable Game!

I'm about 5 seconds away from lodging a chargeback dispute with my CC company over this totally unplayable game, zero communication, passive aggressive mods and general couldn't give a cupcake attitude. Some communication around these issues would be nice rather than just blaming the user. Playing with an empty cache is ridiculous. Listen to your customers.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Digs01
    12 hours later to my former post no response.
    There's been no response, because the answer is linked in the first post already.

Here is the updated thread on Sylph quest issue:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lph-quest-help

Leave a comment:

• FireKatz
    replied
    You played for 3 years and your team cant beat 24 on afk? Wow, very lame. And died on 12th boss it seems.

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
    Just go do what i said. And dont forget to provide screenshot with timestamp.

And your pizza eating is not helping at all.
    Sorry didn't see your demand as I went to bed. I don't do what people command. I will how ever prove to you I can get on and play the game with a rather funny ss of our spire encounter on 9-19-2015. Since it is now 9-20-2015.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spire   9 - 19 - 2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1717167

we thought it was rather fun I love pizza too

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Actually I found out the what's the problem here and its not really bugged at all.

First testing was Start button (while i solo EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start).png
Views:	2
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	1717162
    Than u see there only one Boss like Medusa.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start1).png
Size:	477.3 KB
ID:	1717163

After That I test my Second time was Matching Button (Matching w/ cross-server in EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING).png
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	1717164
    than its show all other player in different server (Cross-server), you see all 3 different boss, but even so if u have full team in ur server and accident click Matching Button it still show 3 Boss so better click start so u know the different.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING 1).png
Size:	498.2 KB
ID:	1717165

so this isn't really a bug or anything. its just how this suppose to be look like since everybody can get random boss even if u doing in the same server w/ 1 boss, but after that time u cant found anybody to do EF NM or EF Normal/Hell Mode by click Matching u still get 3 Different Boss. unless u click the start button w/out clicking Matching than u wont get 3 boss but instead of one boss.
    dont believe me, u can try ask ur friends test it out the different in Element Forest MPD (either the Start Button or Matching Button) and see for yourself how many boss it show up :P

Matching Button is to Bring all 3 Boss together (I know its insane) but each server even as Cross-Server have to bring all 3 Boss
    Starting Button is to Bring random 1 Boss (so it's Normal to have 1 last boss) but in your own server/same server etc. if u get what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My server: 345
    Chars: Mage
    Kid: Archer
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-22-2015, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R26283403
    replied
    Same problem yesterday and today 2 of the 4 in nvnm lost full hp on simple mobs which we killed 1 hit and never took damage cost full 500k hp in every battle.
    StrikerDan S148. cant do mpd anymore till this is fixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X