Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sus4256
    replied
    heres a new one: Three bosses in EF NM????
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lynn87
    replied
    still no solutions for cache problem?

Playing AB with cache problem:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cache bug.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	1717155

I would like to know which res i need to play tok

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1717151

seems that game is working only with firefox now: other browsers will stuck in loading and loading, few minutes after login.
    For who doesn't have this problem yet: DON'T CLEAR CACHE. If you delete it, it will never come back.
    Fix please, this game needs cache pleaseee
    Last edited by Lynn87; 09-19-2015, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
    OK here is THE REAL problem with bounty targets: Its a cache issue since the cache (whether flash or browser, idk which) clears every time you refresh, the skills don't respond in a timely fashion after the 5th or 6th pick and you have to wait longer than 3 secs for skills to be available like 9 to 15 secs which is all the difference in winning and losing. BUT if u wait long enough for the cache to fill up then you are LAGGING too badly to do ANYTHING. So again you lose. So I guess you don't want anyone to get anywhere with the bounty targets.... NICE
    Slow-motion of skills to the point that you lose because you could not input the commands in time due to the excessive skill lag? Yep, sounds like my problem as well when doing arena, MPD, or even Spire. The screen shakes to a near-freezing halt when multiple skills are used. I never had this happen prior to the patch, hence why I said it's garbage. A person should not have to clear cache, refresh, or try different browsers every few minutes to just play the game. I am using an internet explorer based program (web browser) via MS Visual Studio since I didn't want to deal with all the add-on junk the browsers came with. I was able to play the game at lightning speed in this fashion (moving from place to place, inputing skills when the turn comes up). Now, I can't with this ****.

And here I am thinking that the lag in WB after so many merges was bad enough.

Leave a comment:

• Sus4256
    replied
    Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
    and yet another bug : when running bounty targets the skills no longer are eligible in a timely manner and we are unable to choose them as to remain alive and eventually beat the level This happens on Kabam server 03 east
    Susanna , archer level 80 dragon bow master
    OK here is THE REAL problem with bounty targets: Its a cache issue since the cache (whether flash or browser, idk which) clears every time you refresh, the skills don't respond in a timely fashion after the 5th or 6th pick and you have to wait longer than 3 secs for skills to be available like 9 to 15 secs which is all the difference in winning and losing. BUT if u wait long enough for the cache to fill up then you are LAGGING too badly to do ANYTHING. So again you lose. So I guess you don't want anyone to get anywhere with the bounty targets.... NICE

Leave a comment:

• Digs01
    replied
    Theyll still yet to comment on the Sylph quest to collect 10 essence. The only thing i have read is, " have u skipped something?? " stupid for a mod to ask that when its the first quest u do for sylph. If u cannot complete that due to the items not dropping or being obtained, u cannot kill the sylph atoll boss. Due to said reason, We on my server cannot farm for an AQ. Earlier it was EVE. So we have to wait til reset for it to relocate to go and farm. this quest needs to get un bugged so we can move forward. When we reach 55 and cant socket resistances because we did not complete sylph quest 1, then what? Why are we being ignored on this topic? Do the mods only have power of word, or are they just the peons who are just as clueless as we are. If i were a mod and playing the game id be po'd, knowing im being a mod for a game that only cares about the money rather than the customer/player service and not getting the answers i am looking for. Should do as people have mentioned, Undo the patch, and rerun it for bugs on a test server. Then when its fixed add things in 1 at a time, rather than make it worse than the game already was with its current bugs.

And this is supposed to be the new generation of game makers. Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Don't know if it's been mentioned (i don't see it on 1st post) but kid arena has some bugs. Sometime the button to call support grey out even if support is still alive, other time the buff/debuff stick even after they change (i doubt i don't do 1 single crit in 15 min of kid arena right after the +30% but no crit debuff show up even with the +70% crit on).

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Kabam s26 we dont ave golden tree either Name: Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 1.png
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1717145

AS U SEE FROM FIRST PIC WE SEE A NUMBER ON HOT EVENTS BUT AS YOU SEE THEIRS NO EVENT SAYING NEW SO WE TOO AVE 1 EVENT MISSING

Name:	BUG 2.png
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1717146Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 3.png
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	1717147Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 4.png
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	1717148

and r2 wants us to carry on playing on a bugged platform and spend our hard earnt cash to them

GET UR FINGERS OUT OF THE CUPCAKES AND FIX THE DAM GAME

And before u ask to clear cache change browser etc etc etc ive done all i can possible on my comp to view missing event and golden tree

so r2 it is your end not mine before you start spouting ave i tried this and that
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-19-2015, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sealacey
    replied
    il explain in full what happened when this bug occurred ,

i entered element forest hell pre lobby and invited someone from my own server ,
    we was 2 players and decided to match for cross server . at this point all was fine .
    after 4 minutes of not matching any team we decided to try later so we clicked cancel .
    now this is were the bug began
    when we tried to exit dungeon using the return button , a message appeared stating "not in battleground".
    and we was unable to exit the pre lobby area so decided to refresh .
    doing this and signing back into our same account it appeared to have worked and we was back in cloud city .
    15minutes passed and it pulled us into element forest hell dungeon with 2 players from another server (sorry cha9liba future guild)
    while in this dungeon i could see all 4 players my self my server player and 2 from other server ,
    in party chat i could see 2 from other server talking saying ready .
    they advanced forward to 1st monsters , and i was unable to enter the battle or speak into party chat to explain .
    so i decided to refresh to see if that worked
    but it took me into cloud city again , only this time i could still see the 2 players from other server speaking in party chat untill they gave up because my self and player from my server appeared to them to be afk .

thats one wierd arse bug , get it fixed thanks

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    when mouse disappears can you still use keyboard commands ?
    Yes, but sometimes you want to Click Cancel on Pet to go back to normal and it is hard without mouse pointer

Leave a comment:

• JetLong
    replied
    Mini Client relogin error, I can't relogin and keep get msg below picture
    To be able login, I have to clear cache. This always happens everytime I try refresh the game.

Name:	relogin failed.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1717140

Leave a comment:

• Stormy1966
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormy1966 View Post
    Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Mini client worked for a whole hour then blackscreened. Cleared cache on that and the problem got worse go figure.
    Trying again on my husbands laptop. Hopefully I can stay in long enough to get group stuff and Titan War completed. Not holding my breath for a solution as being on oceanic servers we are used to being shafted.

Leave a comment:

• Stormy1966
    replied
    Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Mini client worked for a whole hour then blackscreened. Cleared cache on that and the problem got worse go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Niftysr
    replied
    Why test this patch on servers, find bugs, release to all servers anyway? Somewhat confused how a new release can get to us "bugged" but been playing for 3 years and its been happening for 3 years.
    Day 1 new patch: Internet Explorer freezes on cloud city load screen. Cleared cache... nothing to clear cept a 19kb file, cleared browser cache too, still freezes.
    day 1 5th hour: Went to chrome, yay can play, woah blackscreened after 30 minutes, can't log in using chrome now for some reason. Removed chrome. re-installed chrome. yay got to play for a day and a half.
    Day3: Chrome wont load game at all *sigh*, fresh installs, zip. Went to firefox.
    Day 4: Firefox working on main desktop, on laptop firefox wont load the game, chrome does. Mini client loads on desktop no worries, gave up on firefox, too laggy as previously reported due to cache problem and game unplayable..
    cache problem is probably a new design feature, Yeah I have no idea why they'd do it either, but it is not being treated as a bug so must be intentional lol
    So many browsers now failing over multiple platforms since patch, no problems pre-patch so I am reporting the problem here. I would take screenshots but they would only show what others have shown already in this thread. Yeah, already reported but figure may as well report too so R2 know it is nto one or two having problems.
    How I wish I could just play this at 4.5 and start 5.0 when the bugs are fixed soon so many will leave this game that it may soon cease to exist due to low population levels, perhaps that is the plan rofl

Leave a comment:

• Stormy1966
    replied
    Ok at wits end here! I have cleared cache and history on everything, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ALL browsers, I have tried using both my MAC and PC to no avail. I log in, game screen loads, I click to close "Daily Guide" and blackscreen or the game loads and I can't access anything to do with my sylphs or i can't load anything to do with my Eudaemons. Now I can't even get the game to load past 35%. How am I supposed to play Titan War when I can't even get into the game, Oh wait duh I CAN'T. Obviously the maintenance last night did jack to fix anything. What do I do now? and don't say take a screen shot you need to get IN THE GAME for that.

Leave a comment:

• Gremlinz
    replied
    Eudamon Arena

I didn't think at the time to take screenshots but when doing kiddy arena just now, had the following things happen:

- one of my kids shows on other team - they have 3 against me, including my own kid
    - i end up with one of their kids next
    - they end up with 4 kids (none of mine) yet their team is only 3 (no reserve on their team)
    - locked up at end (went overtime) and had to refresh to get out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X