No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The subject of clearing flash cache seems to keep coming up. While it's normally something that's recommended, with this patch, I would NOT do it - unless you are ok with using up your data cap. With this patch, the game is not caching flash information - no, I'm not talking about BROWSER cache, I'm referring to FLASH cache.

What does that mean? Every time you change screens, i.e. transition from one area to another, enter battle from an area, etc., it has to reload all those little fancy animations and sounds. Refresh? Same thing. Over and over, it seems like everyone thinks that when the subject of flash cache has come up since the patch, it's been referred to because there's too much cache. The issue now is that enough information is NOT being cached.

Sure, this might not be an issue for everyone, because most people have fast enough connections that they barely even notice it. It doesn't even really bother me that much, and yes, I have noticed it myself since the patch. Since I cleared my cache when the patch was released, as I usually do when a new patch comes out, my cache has been sitting at a steady THREE KB. Constantly having to re-download the animations and sounds for someone on a less than optimal connection, i.e. a mobile hot spot, and dealing with slow load times or data overage fees is certainly not going to tempt them into playing the game. It needs to be fixed, and the issues need to stop being swept aside as if they're nothing.

Also:

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Both of these are intentional additions that came in with the new patch.
    I sincerely hope that rewarding 1 point for a sylph arena win, while every loss results in losing 7 points, was not an "intentional addition." I refer to my previous point about issues being swept aside as if they're nothing. I know the moderators here usually mean well, and there's really in fact very little that they can do to resolve our issues except for listen to what we have to say and forward issues on to those who do actually have the power to do something about it. Yes, we realize points were reduced with the patch. However, 1 point for a win vs. 7 points lost for a loss hardly makes sense.
    Last edited by Gwyrden; 09-22-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• so basically we were told things would get straightened out on monday. well its tuesday 9 days since patch day and sylph quest is still bugged. bgs are unfair in the 50+ without resistance. And due to that sylph bug we cant kill the atoll boss, and some of would like to farm for an eve. Thanks for nothing again. just more screw overs

Comment

• Ok What the Heck is this all about MID Guild Boss

Click image for larger version

Name:	GWB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	1717924

Darrkin
        Server: R2 - S219
        Guild: Legends
        Class: KightHood Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Presentation1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	1717926 i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Presentation1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	1717927 i cant get out form Dungun and team more than 6 players i cant do any thing and cant get out

Comment

• The biggest problem I see with this thread is lack of answers for posted problems by the game masters. They could say if certain things are by design or if it really is a bug. Mods never seem to have the answers to these questions either. Are you all interested in the player base or not? If not, then everyone that hasn't spent enough to buy a luxury car or home should just leave since you don't care enough to reply to them.

I have never played a game with less documentation than this game. Everything here is just try it and figure it out on your own. Why is it so hard to document the game and all new additions? Help screens in this game are a joke too.

I would like to see the game masters stepping up and answering questions and acting like they are getting paid to run this game.

Comment

• Euda Arena

for the past week and a half I've tried to join Euda arena, and have continuously been black screened as soon as match is made. So I have lost 9 days of rewards for this event. What's up with that??? any compensation?You folks gonna fix it any time soon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
                  I sincerely hope that rewarding 1 point for a sylph arena win, while every loss results in losing 7 points, was not an "intentional addition." I refer to my previous point about issues being swept aside as if they're nothing. I know the moderators here usually mean well, and there's really in fact very little that they can do to resolve our issues except for listen to what we have to say and forward issues on to those who do actually have the power to do something about it. Yes, we realize points were reduced with the patch. However, 1 point for a win vs. 7 points lost for a loss hardly makes sense.
                  Normally it is 1 point win for the NPC win (first of the week). I too came across this, and my thoughts are likely the same as you're thinking. However I was corrected, and since have got 25 for the win, and 7 for the loss. If you are experiencing only 1 point EVERY win, this would be an issue that may need a ticket. Please have screenshot with timestamps so they can see it is indeed more than just the initial. A video would be better.

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                  Ok What the Heck is this all about MID Guild Boss
                  Correct; the weakness/strength of the Guild boss now changes every 5 minutes. This is another intentional addition brought in by Patch 5.0

Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
                  so basically we were told things would get straightened out on monday. well its tuesday 9 days since patch day and sylph quest is still bugged.
                  Please re-read my posts. There's a difference between 'straightened out on Monday' and 'looked at on Monday at the earliest'.

There are currently a couple of things on this weeks 'fix list', which are the 'Pending' bugs on post 1. Feel free to click the links next to them to see any further detail. Thank you.
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2015, 11:03 PM.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

• complete agree with you... iam very tired see after each refresh loading loading loading loading loading -_-

Comment

• OK, so when can we expect to see the disappearing mouse bug to be "looked at " , any idea at all ? This is the kind of problem that should be at the TOP of the list to be "looked at " and fixed first, since it's impossible to actually play this game when you can't use your skills. Keyboard doesn't work half the time either, once the screen starts shaking no more cursor and extreme lag with the keyboard. And why don't the devs come on here and give us some info on when they are gonna fix what they messed up instead of having the Mods deal with the fallout from all these bugs ?

Comment

• Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
                        Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?

Darrkin
                        Server: R2 - S219
                        Guild: Legends
                        Class: KightHood Mage
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                        Arise ☾☾
                        Loki
                        Goddes of Prosperity
                        Hecate
                        Zeus
                        Poseidon
                        Venus

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                          Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
                          Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?
                          Those specific questions we're still awaiting answers for unfortunately For now, 'offerings' are an option, but we all know how rare those are.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Several bugs/issues are to be fixed in tomorrow's maintenance. The first post in this thread is updated accordingly.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• please, tell us that you are trying to fix cache issue
                              nobody will quit for a bug in blacksmith, kitten club, Atoll, or signet training
                              many systems can't run your game, cause of cache problem
                              please, consider cache problem as priority in bug solving, ty

Comment

• But no mention of Divinity Stones returning -- one of the essential materials to make next generation Light and/or Dark Sylphs.

1) please bring them back. We used to have them in the Old Days (you know, like, before the latest patch),
                                or 2) scrap them from the 'materials needed shopping list' for dark and light sylphs.

Comment

Working...
                                X