X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryuukasai View Post
    No it's not just Elemental forest hell where people are getting 3 boss's several parties on my server have gotten herc, cerb and medusa at same time in EFnm.
    Thank you for the correction, I will change that now

Leave a comment:

• Ryuukasai
    replied
    Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
    MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
    Reported so far:

Bugs:
    * Mouse disappearing mid battle *here* *thread here*
    * Randomly joining MPD *here* (also see Cross server matching)
    * Cross server matching for MPD *here* *Void portal here**thread here*
    * Eudaemon Arena: team placement *here*
    * Stuck in Eudaemon Arena at end
    * Cross Server rankings
    * Double attribute gems ~ Different socket messages *thread here*

Graphic:
    * Golden Wand icon Cloud Adventure wheel

Typos:
    * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)

Intentional?
    * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final *here*
    * MPD HP issues *here*
    * Refinement Crystals? *here*
    * Battle protection *here*
    * World Boss HP *thread here*
    * Sky trail drops *here*

Fixed

* Light Resistance incorrect *this post* [Fixed 9/16]
    * Gem transposer/Gem synthesis (5+) *thread here* [Fixed 9/24]
    * Sylph quest *here* *thread here* [Fixed 9/24 ~ after dungeon reset]
    * Farm pop up does funny things in amethyst and sylph atoll [Fixed 9/20]
    * Guild buildings not upgradable *here* [Fixed 9/16]
    * Signet Training in login reward *here* [Fixed 9/24]
    * Voodoo Urn icon Christmas Blessing [Fixed 9/18]
    * "Eternal Crystal" typo for Crypt tokens [Fixed 9/24]
    * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly) Fixed 9/24

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch

No it's not just Elemental forest hell where people are getting 3 boss's several parties on my server have gotten herc, cerb and medusa at same time in EFnm.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
    From what I heard, that is intentional. What they were smoking when they thought that up, I don't wanna know. But I'm sure it wasn't tobacco..

Guessing this is yet another incentive for everyone to rush to 80 and suck because the only refine crystals available are for 80 sets - and they're for sale in a lvl 10 advanced guild shop for 10 fangs each.
    It wasn't the "Magic Dragon" they were puffin', either. Still would like to hear what made them do such that has a lot of players at a disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• Phaenix
    replied
    Why did they take away VIP chests and purgatory boxes then? That seems silly, the former is a VIP perk.

Leave a comment:

• R227123782
    replied
    From what I heard, that is intentional. What they were smoking when they thought that up, I don't wanna know. But I'm sure it wasn't tobacco..

Guessing this is yet another incentive for everyone to rush to 80 and suck because the only refine crystals available are for 80 sets - and they're for sale in a lvl 10 advanced guild shop for 10 fangs each.
    That's gotta be the dumbest change yet. Totally forgot 80 refines were in Adv. Guild Shop though.

I can't recall, anywhere we can get Pure Refines from now without cashing?

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    OK - Here's another (tho I'll agree) minor thing that can be heaped on the steaming pile known as Patch 5.0...

Note the description on the right. Arena now can be soloed (at your own peril)...
    Good spotting! I too have noticed a fair few of the in game descriptions need updating. I will add this one to the list

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post

Is this useful enough?
    It is thank you

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    Secondary bug with Eudaemon arena.
    You will see from picture that I have all eudaemons alive.
    The 1st knight has hadly started and then the last knight arrives.
    Oh interesting. Could you also start another thread on this, just so we can see if it was a single user display or others are having this happen. That would be awesome thank you.

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
    Any idea if the gear not dropping so we can refine it is a bug or not?
    Yes intentional as R225052118 has mentioned

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by R227123782 View Post

Leave a comment:

• R227123782
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    Secondary bug with Eudaemon arena.
    You will see from picture that I have all eudaemons alive.
    The 1st knight has hadly started and then the last knight arrives.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune eudaemon arena bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	915.8 KB
ID:	1718069

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    OK - Here's another (tho I'll agree) minor thing that can be heaped on the steaming pile known as Patch 5.0...

Name:	Arena Description.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1718055

Note the description on the right. Arena now can be soloed (at your own peril)...

Leave a comment:

• Kw0the
    replied
    Another bug for u gets stuck in fight in Eudamon arena can´t use any skills not even call the back up or change kiddo
    Btw did u fix the bug with wrong chests for mahra event ???????
    Also this was once a fun game now it´s all just bugs and new addons that don´t work or compensation that not all gets.
    Try fix the things one by one now and skip adding more things that won´t work b4 u done that

Leave a comment:

• Nifty2
    replied
    I think the best two screen shots are that one by tempest and the one where it shows there are no files to upload and compare to determine your load issues. Seriously, if those two screen shots together do not make sense to the powers that be with respect to our problem, then they should go and find another line of work.
    1 whole foot and four toes out the door, it was nice while it lasted and at least I know what 25 rpg games I wont be playing since I just looked up all games that R2 are involved in. I give them 2 weeks max and I am out of here, 2 weeks, was 3 weeks, but this game is now just making me depressed and the whole point is about escapism and having fun. I guess free to play players are all getting the last laugh now

Leave a comment:

• Tempest04
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    If anyone has found any useful posts I can forward, please by all means, link it to my PM so I can add to the list. Thank you

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	1718048

Is this useful enough? If it's not, I can make a video which shows how the inventory loads over & over again after every refresh.
    Last edited by Tempest04; 09-26-2015, 09:18 AM. Reason: Image wasn't added, grammatical

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    OK. Another issue.... Not sure if this is patch related.

What is the max HP for a World Boss? We just had a merger and we're killing them very quickly and his HP hasn't gone up as it has in the past. It's getting to the point where it isn't worth the effort to even get ready for it.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
    I appeal to the community. Please bump your threads on caching so the blind ones can finally see the light & add this bug to the list. Thank you.
    I've been searching a lot of these threads for useful screenshots and videos I can pass on to more senior staff. I so far have 3 posts (posts by R2138739441, Lynn87 and xbluess; just so I don't get any double ups)

If anyone has found any useful posts I can forward, please by all means, link it to my PM so I can add to the list. Thank you

How to:

* Right click on 'post number'

* Copy link
    * Click on my name
    * Subject line 'Cache issues Wartune*
    * Paste link in message
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-26-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: added post authors to hopefully stop double ups

Leave a comment:

Working...
X