Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't play dimension
    i get stuck in every battle in dimension and i can't see any trials. i just randomly step on it and then get stuck in black screen

warriors mark
    im not getting warriors mark anymore even i pass the 1k pvp points

eunice
    knight
    level 59
    288k BR
    S281 Wolfcrest europe server

Comment

Same problem with the mouse pointer. Often impossible to use skill: 2, 3, 4, or more click to activate it.
      Sometimes it doesn't work at all, it continues flickering.
      Great patch

Comment

Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
        MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
        Reported so far:

* Light Resistance incorrect [Fixed 9/16]
        * Signet Training still being rewarded in login rewards, but no ability to use anywhere
        * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final
        * EF Hell only dropping one box
        * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)
        * Gem synthesis doesn't include all levels (5+)
        * Guild buildings not able to be upgraded [Fixed 9/16]
        * Randomly re-joining MPD while afk
        * No way to get refinement crystals without synthesising gear using crypt tokens
        * Cross Server rankings not correct
        * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly)
        * Voodoo Urn showing up as Christmas Blessing icon
        * Magic Wand drop in Cloud Adventure showing up on wheel as 1 bound balen (picture)
        * Sylph quest (the one that unlocks most things 55+) does not collect essence
        * Wrong name for Crypt tokens when acquired (they are called "Eternal Crystal" when we get them)
        * Farm pop up does funny things when clicking it in amethyst and sylph atoll

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch

Also while in a battle (WB,GB,PVP,Camp, every where) The mouse goes inactive and disappears when i hit target. Takes 4-5 sec to reappear. Makes me unable to do MPDs or any battle without AFK use.

Comment

when mouse disappears can you still use keyboard commands ?

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            when mouse disappears can you still use keyboard commands ?
            I'm able to use commands still, and also the mouse but just takes me a few tries if I want to click the afk button lol

For me personally, this only happened in Purgatory level 30 once the mob spawned, but one of my guildmate I do runs with was having the problem all over.

Comment

I have the mouse fickering dissappearing **** aswell, comes back once u click the mouse twice , but its very annoying. keyboard works fine but i use both.

Also surprise noone notices it but i experienced an HP drain bug. In a mpd after each fight regardless with how much hp u end the fight, once u get out u start with 1hp. If u dont have spare hp, and if u do it will deduct it from ur spare, ergo costing the player sick amount of gold to replenish. not making a screenshot cuz its obvious to everyone how 1 hp looks like.

Comment

wb (bound)balens buff at 25% max?
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I ve same problem with cursor it disappear and cannot use the skills---is impossible to play

Comment

Tonight EF Hell mode last boss
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	***.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	538.1 KB
ID:	1717091

Every turn different boss was attacking - impossible to kill
                    MirajaneCZ
                    Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                    80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                    ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                    youtube channel -

Comment

• Originally posted by R2124147477 View Post
                      Also while in a battle (WB,GB,PVP,Camp, every where) The mouse goes inactive and disappears when i hit target. Takes 4-5 sec to reappear. Makes me unable to do MPDs or any battle without AFK use.
                      Really sux that I can not play at this time! Still no answer? Is this another bug that we will not get comped for?

I don't use keys to play! If that is what I had to use to play this game I would have NEVER started it.

Please find out and let me know when this will be fixed.

R2games
                      S581
                      Durack

Comment

• character :magicabula server 480
                        I've big problem with cursor, after one skill it disappear and i cannot more use skills...with this situation is impossible to play

Comment

• not sure if this was already mentioned but people are starting an event such as di or tara temple and they actually get in another mpd such ef...
                          Also there was a false announcement regarding the guild boss. It was 'more from fire, less from water' and in the middle of it said 'more from electro, less from wind' even though it didn't change
                          lag is huge now, even during tw had to refresh 3+ times, it was a refresh festival

Comment

• Now we cant log in. Log in page comes up, log in character last played on is listed as blank. click the server manually and it black screens and never loads? So many bugs and problems and yet no moderator is giving any feedback. I guess r2 is done with wartune, and this is their way of showing it. Patch day, 5.0 troll patch. Welcome to Bugtune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              Also there was a false announcement regarding the guild boss. It was 'more from fire, less from water' and in the middle of it said 'more from electro, less from wind' even though it didn't change
                              It change the next time you attack, if you're in fight it doesn't change istantly.

Comment

• Day 1 couldnt collect but could collect day 2

yesterday could collect day 1

today cant collect day 3 what is going on

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	280.1 KB
ID:	1717097

Comment

Working...
                                X