X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Same thing happening for you after maintenance (after clearing caches again)?
    cant clear what isnt saving tbh

Leave a comment:

• cutiepie4711
    replied
    When I open inventory or pm I get black screen after todays maint.....

I did send a ticket but didn't get a ticket number. That's also a new bug since R2 changed the platform.
    Last edited by cutiepie4711; 09-24-2015, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by kaoss2d4 View Post
    kitten club does not work properly for many customers see bug report under where are the kittens
    Same thing happening for you after maintenance (after clearing caches again)?

Leave a comment:

• kaoss2d4
    replied
    kitten club does not work properly for many customers see bug report under where are the kittens

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    Bug - Guild Beast not receive rewards after patch

Leave a comment:

• Mzmadi85
    replied
    There is a huge bug with the event for synthesize gems after new patch - it's limited now. WHY????? For ages it was unlimited, all the servers have lvl 12 gems. It's unfair for noobies! You guys think we are going to make recharges to pay for the gems now? Fools! No balens from me, no VIP, no anything. Thanks for a ruine the game!

Leave a comment:

• Paname1
    replied
    i have 1 lil` problem that i think all players complains about it ....

pls do something with that boss from swamp of undead .... ( the same boss is in edena village and void )

he use buff 1000x dmg .... we cant kill him if we play with mage or knight ...... only archer can pass that boss ...

i think in void is not really a problem becouse ... we can go in team (party) and .. that`s includin an archer.

but ... how can we use an archer in solo campaigns... where we really need to complete for exp .. and for free BB and gold etc etc (prizes for SSS)

pls r2 do something about that in next maint ... becouse its really hard for non archer players ...

or all players will start to play with archer or find somethingelse to play ...

if you dont believe me .... go on server 611 .... create 1 knight or mage .... and try to do it ... it will take you like 3-4 hrs to reach 40+ with 10+br ... becouse of world prosperity buff ... and try to clear 30-40 map on SSS without $$$

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyrasis View Post
    I'm not sure this is a bug, but...

Was it intentional that the sky trail give a ton of star tear shards and almost no star sands? I would have expected the reverse considering the material quantities needed for refinement and was wondering if they may have been accidentally switched in development.
    Was wondering the same since it will take eons to get the required 1k star sands for refinement. Luckily, for me, I was able to turn in some chests to exchange for 100 star sands (well, bought 2k with around 120 chests). However, I feel for the one who don't have that luxury.

Leave a comment:

• Kyrasis
    replied
    I'm not sure this is a bug, but...

Was it intentional that the sky trail give a ton of star tear shards and almost no star sands? I would have expected the reverse considering the material quantities needed for refinement and was wondering if they may have been accidentally switched in development.

Leave a comment:

• DarklingLove
    replied
    ♥dreamer♥

There are several on S609 with this issue. Untill it gets fixed. We can not do Sylph Atoll Boss, cant put sylph on Meditation on farm. Cant use Battle Protection. This has become very annoying. I for one exspect a Very good Compensation for this Inconvience...Like some really nice Wings or a Hades sylph. I will not spend anymore money on here till it gets fixed.

Leave a comment:

• RudeBoy1457
    replied
    But no mention of Divinity Stones returning -- one of the essential materials to make next generation Light and/or Dark Sylphs.

1) please bring them back. We used to have them in the Old Days (you know, like, before the latest patch),
    or 2) scrap them from the 'materials needed shopping list' for dark and light sylphs.

Leave a comment:

• Lynn87
    replied
    please, tell us that you are trying to fix cache issue
    nobody will quit for a bug in blacksmith, kitten club, Atoll, or signet training
    many systems can't run your game, cause of cache problem
    please, consider cache problem as priority in bug solving, ty

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Several bugs/issues are to be fixed in tomorrow's maintenance. The first post in this thread is updated accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
    Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
    Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?
    Those specific questions we're still awaiting answers for unfortunately For now, 'offerings' are an option, but we all know how rare those are.

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
    Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X