No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Demon Temple normal Boss cast buff on himself every round and archers use Scater shot to dispell it. On normal you would SS every 4-5 debuffs and then again would pass 4-5 rounds and SS again and so fort.
    Now if you let Boss get 4-5 buffs on himself and SS next round boss will get automaticly amount of buffs you used SS on him if its 4 he will have 4 buffs on him.
    Same thing with debuff he casts on you with and you had to cleanse it with Mages Purification. Amount you puri next time boss casts you get.

Comment

in battleground.....you get pvp points and honor...but only till 5th kill.....after only points...need to be fixed asap...

Comment

ty sivashan, just assumed we started at level 1 not level 0

Comment

Had same hp bug while doing Lych's Lair Hell. All team members lost all hp after killing any monster or boss.
          Last edited by Jagolan; 09-16-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

This was my tank trials today - black screen with messages "Your tank was destroyed" after every few minute.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tanks1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1717060

Comment

Originally posted by Claytonny View Post
              Several people from my server having issues with cache, after we cleared cache since new patch coming, but for our surprise it doesn't save anything there anymore. just going from Could City>City and them coming back City > Cloud City, it keeps loading again and again, Battleground need to keep watching shadows for at least 1 min, when you come out the battle all shadows again, including yourself. Every refresh you do you need to load all again. As you can see on the SS, 2 days after I cleared cache, it is saved only 5kbs. [ATTACH=CONFIG]149351[/ATTACH]
              Having this problem.
              East coast archer.

Comment

Treasure Cache is missing from the wilds now and equipment doesn't drop in solo dungeons.

Also.. someone reported a bug with the Jewel Hunt about how they made a "T" shape but only three out of the five jewels were registered as being in a line.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  Having this problem.
                  Same problem - getting close to daily maximum usage.
                  Due to having to refresh so many times due to lag after each event.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                    in battleground.....you get pvp points and honor...but only till 5th kill.....after only points...need to be fixed asap...
                    Had same issue in bg.

Comment

Empty notification windows are popping up from time to time.

Name:	Note.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	1717061

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                        I have another bug to add to the list, after opening up my warrior marks ( had two saved), received a total of 60 tenacity marks, but when i put them in, it gave me credit for only two marks not the sixty. I received 10 in the first spin, then put in all 60 in, and now have a total of 12/xx.[ATTACH=CONFIG]149674[/ATTACH]

at bottom of screen shot you can see where i opened my tenacity marks and received 30 of each.
                        Dude doublecheck, you have levelled it up and used 58 to get from lvl 0 to 1 and you are now at 12/116 of lvl 1 which give you a total of 70, it's correct and not a bug.

Comment

Is any maint expected to fix these bugs , i still cant my page to load , its frozen

Comment

Name:	img.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1717063

i want compansation what should i do ?
                            Last edited by R2128983872; 09-16-2015, 08:37 PM.
                            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Do anybody know is the War of Eternity can be fix to as well. I know it suppose be for Marriage Couple Fight VS Marriage Couple Fight in auto enter a room, but seem that hasn't fix yet after that last patch til now. It start the same Time as Guild battle to end of time where is Amethyst Time.
                              hopefully that should be repair as well cause all my friend try to get together w/ there Couple and still didn't seem to work to auto enter a fight etc etc. even its not part of this Patch, but at least added this event need to be fixed it together w/ other stuff so we can get a completed fix or else soon or later alot of player wont be happy and starting to quit and not spending money etc etc
                              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-16-2015, 08:36 PM.
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

The above is the Void nm that some one linked. The portals for everyone are saying the exact same thing after beating Rizza, boss 1 of nm void. So basically we lose our attempt and cant progress. It needs fixing. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X