http://prntscr.com/8hb9l4

Comment

This is really?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1717077

Comment

In World Boss I can't see the Ranking or when I am in Fight I can't use my skills as I should, it freezes up
        but the fight goes on in the Background, I tried to Refresh 2 times, no result.

And after a fight with WB I end up as you see on the Picture below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-17 12_40_21-Wartune - R2Games.jpg
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	1717076
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

And as you know, many of us PAY REAL Money on this game, just a reminder
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Is it me or anyone else having else with wartune load screen diagnostics?

You know there Icon with Red + Sign in lower left when you click it brings up a windows with diagnose button on the bottom when press loads all .swf files in game and in window show log of game files that pass/fail crc check.
            In my case I use this after every maint to preload all .swfs into my cache so game runs better, now doesn't seem work anymore :/

Image below shows what im talking about

Name:	wt-diag.PNG
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	1717080

Comment

Mouse Bug since maj

Since the update i have a big trouble with my mouse .... The cursor disapear when i'm on fight ... someone had same trouble ?
              I précise i test my mouse, battery are Ok and my mouse work everywhere .... Only when i'm on Fight in Wartune, cursor disapear and i can"t click on skills on fight ...

I use Firefox last edition, win 7 64 bits ...

Someone had same or a trick for me ?

Thanks
              Toon : Vone
              Type : Archer
              Serveur : 54 europe
              Guild: Aeon
              BR: 1 794 807k
              Euda: 1 352 708k
              Arès Sylph

Comment

Originally posted by fathom75 View Post
                Since the update i have a big trouble with my mouse .... The cursor disapear when i'm on fight ... someone had same trouble ?
                I précise i test my mouse, battery are Ok and my mouse work everywhere .... Only when i'm on Fight in Wartune, cursor disapear and i can"t click on skills on fight ...

I use Firefox last edition, win 7 64 bits ...

Someone had same or a trick for me ?

Thanks
                I have the same, I use the Mini Client, Windows 7 64-bits and Latest Flash.
                Last edited by BrooBee; 09-17-2015, 08:39 AM.
                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                  Should be like this:

* Flash Cache does not cache
                  * MPD's dont drop any chests for Mobs (Seems like it is on every MPD)
                  * Light Resistance incorrect [Fixed 9/16]
                  * Signet Training still being rewarded in login rewards, but no ability to use anywhere
                  * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final (waiting on confirmation if intended or bug)
                  * EF Hell only dropping one box
                  * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)
                  * Gem synthesis doesn't include all levels (5+)
                  * Guild buildings not able to be upgraded [Fixed 9/16]
                  * Randomly re-joining MPD while afk
                  * No way to get refinement crystals without synthesising gear using crypt tokens
                  * Cross Server rankings not correct
                  * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly)
                  * Voodoo Urn showing up as Christmas Blessing icon
                  * Magic Wand drop in Cloud Adventure showing up on wheel as 1 bound balen (picture)
                  * Sylph quest (the one that unlocks most things 55+) does not collect essence
                  * Wrong name for Crypt tokens when acquired (they are called "Eternal Crystal" when we get them)
                  * Farm pop up does funny things when clicking it in amethyst and sylph atoll
                  So much for a good game gone to the DUMPS ! This happens when game devs get too GREEDY. Wartune will soon see it's day of "GONE" like other games that were good in the past. Lots of people quitting that were loyal and coiners. It's just a matter of time now. Might see 4th birthday, but I doubt it will make it to 5th.

Comment

I would like to add one more bug that keeps recurring to ppl on my server and that is our mouse keeps disappearing while we are in battle and we are unable to chose our skills in timely manner. It was ESPECIALLY ANNOYING during our ef hell run when we were consistently unable to beat a group of minions... the last group before the final bosses

Comment

I've also noticed that when using the mouse pointer to click/select a skill when in a battle, it doesn't work as well as it did before the patch. It is slower to respond(i.e. you have to move the mouse pointer around and/or double/triple click on the skill to get it to select.

Oh, and if you haven't already discovered this(I might have missed it when I skimmed over the patch update notes), combination gems can no longer be socketed on equipment unless it has been upgraded to mythic. So if you have any combination gems socketed in any equipment, do not remove them unless you need to.

Comment

Sky Trail - minor bug.
                        The left hand trail does not allow access in full screen mode only standard mode.
                        Happens on at least levels 1 and 2.

Comment

Where can i get lvl 7, 8, 9 gem scrolls?

Comment

warrios mark

Name: demigod
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: S536

I have problems with the new version, is no longer the bau with warrios mark
                            I'm trying to join mount spirit to synthesize mounts at the blacksmith (ice fang and nightshade).
                            I do arena, most not from the mark warrios

thanks for listening

Comment

Hi I am lvl 9 Scared Dragon Ranger.
                              Gem synthesis upto level 12 did not unlock even though it is clearly written in patch notes that gem synthesis formulas will automatically unlock.
                              This is clearly a bug please fix it.

Comment

Excuse me ?

Name:	socketing.jpg
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	1717086

Comment

Working...
                                X