No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is it gonna take to fix this bug with the curser ??? Can't do bounty target, eudaemon arena, TOK, etc, can't do anything where I need to use skills. Missing out on WAY to many rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chise61 View Post
      How long is it gonna take to fix this bug with the curser ??? Can't do bounty target, eudaemon arena, TOK, etc, can't do anything where I need to use skills. Missing out on WAY to many rewards.
      use ur keyboard for skills

Comment

• come on !!
        u not add cache problem to list
        cant save cache since new patch
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?187258-Bug

Comment

• it is impossible to enter the game,tried with 4 browsers,Google chrome,Opera,Yandex,Explorer,everywhere a black screen.the fleshpleera updated,the cache is cleaned,the problem was ,and remainedClick image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-18_160853.png
Views:	1
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	1717105

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            It change the next time you attack, if you're in fight it doesn't change istantly.
            i stay out of fight, and watched the timer, it change after every 5m.

And yes for what ive seen, i use fire sylph, when it become less fire, you can stil hit when you are in fight when it changed.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Since the new patch a lot of things are bugged and the lag has increased to a level you can hardly play anymore. Also my mouse pointer disappears after each skill for seconds. Demon Temple Hell mode is bugged too. I used attempt but everywhere it said no entry and rewards like i unchecked my attempt. half my team was fighting against ?? and the other half got seperate fights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DT Hell.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	479.5 KB
ID:	1717108

Solve you bugs or a lot of ppl will quit the game

Comment

• S140 Mouse disappears in MPD. And the numbers are to slow to hit targets in timely manner.

Comment

• How do we thumbs up this. O I guess I just did.

Comment

• after the last patch, many such lags

Comment

• New Patch did not storing cache on my Macromedia Folder when i do clearing Cache with Ccleaner.lucky me i hv copy all cache on my other folder.i have paste the cache on the macromedia folder but when i login, it still loading all resource like first time i clearing the cache.... pls fix it....

Comment

• Originally posted by xbluess View Post
                        New Patch did not storing cache on my Macromedia Folder when i do clearing Cache with Ccleaner.lucky me i hv copy all cache on my other folder.i have paste the cache on the macromedia folder but when i login, it still loading all resource like first time i clearing the cache.... pls fix it....
                        error in update-new patches don't fit in the flash player, the company needs to roll back the game entirely or to adapt the old versions of the flash player

Comment

• Little maintenance today. Still impossible collect login event. Mouse pointer always flickering: in the last boss 3 or 4 click for every skill. Remove changing shape please from arrow to hand. We are always asking for less animation to reduce lag and you continue adding more. Congratulations

Comment

• Any updates on cache issues? Has anyone found a solution?

Comment

• Watch your HP guys..dont know if it is a bug or not but when you use mahra or sepulcrum, each time you upgrade or enchant it uses a HP pack....so you gotta buy more from guild shop. Cheaper than balens...unless you cashier

Comment

• Can´t do MPD, get no rewards, always same...max. entrance done...lol, ***....and yes i cleared cashe, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X