Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ef nm no rewards just xp
    krzycanuk

Comment

• I wish R2Games release a version of the game installations so that all files is not over and over loading again as all other good online game. The loading goes heavy as updates goes in, they can create a patch update for the game if there is new updates so that player did not be hassle loading longer a couple of times while they are active playing
      IGN: ¤Jazz¤
      Server: S118 Glasshaven
      Guild: True Valor
      Profession : Warrior

Comment

• Another bug to add to the list...
        When eudaemon arena ends at 16:00.
        If you are still in a battle, you get stuck in there.
        Battle ends and screen freezes, you can see chat continue to have messages added and you can talk to others but you don't move from your victory pose (or defeat pose)
        Only way out is to refresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          Day 1 couldnt collect but could collect day 2

yesterday could collect day 1

today cant collect day 3 what is going on

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149805[/ATTACH]
          Should grabbed it with the countdown active. However, we're getting the same in the s570 and s586 (where my character is at) servers. Are they going to fix that, or compensate us all the rewards since we can't click on them?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            use ur keyboard for skills
            I've tried using my keyboard, that's not working well either. It's like when opponents attack it creates monster lag or something, curser disappears & have to click keyboard multiple times, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We should be able to play the game using our mouse, they need to fix the bug, not us trying to find a way to work around it.

Comment

• Now I can't collect log in rewards

Comment

• Farm Bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	farm bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	721.5 KB
ID:	1717115

Pretty sure this might have been see but dont see it on first page list so here it is
                Character Name: Chris1909
                Class: Mage
                Server: US West

Comment

• After few days after the updates i have only 1 question to ask :
                  WHEN CAN WE EXPECT A FIX? EF NM THE IS NOT CHEST, NO GOLD , THE ONLY REWARDS YOU GET IS AFTER THE 2 BROTHERS (FIRST BOSS), THE THE FINAL BOSS THERE IS 3 BOSSES TOGETHERS , IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS , PLEASE FIX THIS

Comment

• The lag with the new patch is truly something to behold. Also, got to the second portal in The Void (normal) and got a message saying the portal is closed. Can you please patch the patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by R231585278 View Post
                      The lag with the new patch is truly something to behold. Also, got to the second portal in The Void (normal) and got a message saying the portal is closed. Can you please patch the patch?
                      Hey why not read the first page b4 u did it ??? Portal not working Void MPD as it clearly states that...
                      Character Name: Chris1909
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: US West

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                        While the resistances are showing It does not appear that the Resistances are being factored in to Any fight be it PVP or PVE ( BG/GB/Arena/ToK/MP/Purg )
                        tell me about it. I am getting hit for massive amounts from players I could take hits from easily before patch. Straight level 9s in all 18 spots and level 7 will crystals x3 \. Taking 400k damage non delphic from weaker players

Comment

• Please, for the love of the sweet baby jesus, fix the lag.

Comment

• add this also
                            -1 attempt in eudeamon arena

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.JPG
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1717118

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	807.0 KB
ID:	1717120
                              I have 2 days cant enter in Eudaemon arena.

Comment

• Fix next couple things

- RES, dont see any changes, no matter how much u have resistance here still dying so easily in pvp ( example 18k elect res still dying easily with by hercule)
                                - Mouse using in battle, that disappear somewhere and sometimes cant event write in chat ( yes cant write )
                                - backround, jesus lag everywhere. what point even have special mounts or clothes even can use those ( clothes on with new mount = painless lag)
                                - World boss, knight class just like mine toon, cant use agora shield no more. ( losing 1m per round, using double hit still cant,my mouse what I use disappear sometimes)
                                +++ we have lvl0 wings and why we cant use those? So many ppl here want use those so what logic is this? need answer. ( and answer cant be this " only noobs can have those"

Comment

Working...
                                X