Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Were you having problems with cache saving before patch release? If no, then yes there will be flash cache to clear -_- Please don't confuse flash cache with browser cache, as they are two different things. The flash cache looks to be the issue that has become worse with the new patch.
    Are you being dense on purpose? Do YOU even play this game?

I had no problem with cache before patch, after the patch came a mentor tells me to clear the cache to prevent bugs/crash/ etc.
    Then after i cleared my cache after the update, whenever i log in the game is not saved into the cache.

Your whole stupid response with clearing the nonexistent cache is very idiotic. How the hell i clear my cache if it's not even exist in the first place because it's never been saved at all?

And "Needs to be educated on cache before calling the mod an idiot" my ***. You cannot do your job correctly, and put negative reputation on people who criticize you? What a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
      I can't believe they picked some idiot to be a moderator.
      HOW THE HELL WE CAN CLEAR THE CACHE IF IT'S NOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Actually, scratch that. It's makes sense for an idiot company to pick idiots for their employees.
      Actually I think you may need some education. There is flash player cache and browser cache. Flash cache needs to be cleared from time to time to help play the game. It gets clogged with many things that affect how the game runs. If you do not clear this cache you can end up more or less spinning in a loop and having major lag and other issues. This is putting it in simple terms so maybe you will understand. It is very simple to do also. But it depends on whether you use the client or use a browser. Each one has a different way of clearing the cache. Have a nice day. Oh..I know how to clear both if you have any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by spincycle View Post
        Actually I think you may need some education. There is flash player cache and browser cache. Flash cache needs to be cleared from time to time to help play the game. It gets clogged with many things that affect how the game runs. If you do not clear this cache you can end up more or less spinning in a loop and having major lag and other issues. This is putting it in simple terms so maybe you will understand. It is very simple to do also. But it depends on whether you use the client or use a browser. Each one has a different way of clearing the cache. Have a nice day. Oh..I know how to clear both if you have any questions.
        WOW. Look at this big fat idiot here. Not just and idiot, but also an arrogant one who thinks he is the only one who knows about flash cache.
        OK tough guy, how about you clear your flash cache now, then come back here again after your game has it's flash cache saved?

The screenshot of flash cache not saved is even on the first page, for Christ's sake. Look at the post #04.

Comment

• First I'm a female who has played this game for over 3 years. Second..I know what I'm talking about with the flash cache, Third...I'm not fat..Fourth...I have been playing every day since the new patch with no problems of the cache saving any data, it has all been there...Soooo...Fifth...Go Get A Life and have a nice day The Mods do a great job here and can only tell you what they are told. They can not fix the issues. They report to us what they are informed of. We make reports to them and they pass them on to the devs. Its up to the devs to fix things. THE MODS CAN NOT DO THAT Thanks Mods for all you do for us

Comment

• Just go do what i said. And dont forget to provide screenshot with timestamp.

And your pizza eating is not helping at all.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 09-19-2015, 02:45 AM. Reason: *noms pizza*

Comment

• Two different bugs I have found

Wilds monster kills not resetting for me. I haven't killed monsters or elites in 3 days and they are showing as killed today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	YMdNugv - Imgur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1717132

Well the login bug that has been reported as well.

I am on server Kabam s70

Comment

• don`t u think this a bugClick image for larger version

Name:	ok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	1717133

Comment

• Originally posted by fita81 View Post
                  don`t u think this a bug[ATTACH=CONFIG]149866[/ATTACH]
                  Believe it or not, but this is a pre-patch bug. If you could kindly head to the *major bug thread* and report using the template on post 1, that would be much appreciated. Thank you
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    Correct. Things that have been removed from dungeons with the new patch:

* Bronze/Silver/Gold box
                    * Mystery box
                    * Pandora box
                    * VIP box
                    * NPC
                    * Elites
                    * Gear drops
                    So how are people supposed to get Refinement crystals and Crysaloids, Gold, MoonDust,MoonRocks, ..... Anything else extra that the Campaigns/MP/Cata/Necro/Purg USED to drop and no longer it seems to drop and Have no notification that said things are being removed?

Darrkin
                    Server: R2 - S219
                    Guild: Legends
                    Class: KightHood Mage
                    Level: 80
                    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                    Arise ☾☾
                    Loki
                    Goddes of Prosperity
                    Hecate
                    Zeus
                    Poseidon
                    Venus

Comment

• Patch 5.0 --- Load of GARBAGE!!!

Prior to 5.0, I was able to run arena, MPD, and Spire without a hitch. After 5.0 and after clearing cache/flushing DNS (and the rest of the junk that was told), I am experiencing lag issues to the point my medium end system nearly had a meltdown and went nearly into fail-safe shutdown. In arena, when I engaged in a battle with 1 or 2 people, it somehow goes okay; when I am battling with a full team of 4 people, for a few seconds the battle will go okay (2 rounds), after that, it starts to lag out where you can't input the next commands for the next round and the screen freeze shakes in slo-motion. This is the same for MPD as well as the Spire, where you cannot input the next set of commands (skills), and when you get back in control, the battle is over.

Murphy's Law: If it ain't broke (features), why fix it? Or the better question would be, why release something without even testing it via QA to catch the bugs before main release? Along with the failed items I had previously mentioned, these three events I won't be able to participate in until they are fixed back the way they were. Don't know if anyone is having the same problem out there, but it's not my connection for sure.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Eudamon Arena

I didn't think at the time to take screenshots but when doing kiddy arena just now, had the following things happen:

- one of my kids shows on other team - they have 3 against me, including my own kid
                        - i end up with one of their kids next
                        - they end up with 4 kids (none of mine) yet their team is only 3 (no reserve on their team)
                        - locked up at end (went overtime) and had to refresh to get out
                        Gremlin
                        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Ok at wits end here! I have cleared cache and history on everything, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ALL browsers, I have tried using both my MAC and PC to no avail. I log in, game screen loads, I click to close "Daily Guide" and blackscreen or the game loads and I can't access anything to do with my sylphs or i can't load anything to do with my Eudaemons. Now I can't even get the game to load past 35%. How am I supposed to play Titan War when I can't even get into the game, Oh wait duh I CAN'T. Obviously the maintenance last night did jack to fix anything. What do I do now? and don't say take a screen shot you need to get IN THE GAME for that.

Comment

• Why test this patch on servers, find bugs, release to all servers anyway? Somewhat confused how a new release can get to us "bugged" but been playing for 3 years and its been happening for 3 years.
                            Day 1 new patch: Internet Explorer freezes on cloud city load screen. Cleared cache... nothing to clear cept a 19kb file, cleared browser cache too, still freezes.
                            day 1 5th hour: Went to chrome, yay can play, woah blackscreened after 30 minutes, can't log in using chrome now for some reason. Removed chrome. re-installed chrome. yay got to play for a day and a half.
                            Day3: Chrome wont load game at all *sigh*, fresh installs, zip. Went to firefox.
                            Day 4: Firefox working on main desktop, on laptop firefox wont load the game, chrome does. Mini client loads on desktop no worries, gave up on firefox, too laggy as previously reported due to cache problem and game unplayable..
                            cache problem is probably a new design feature, Yeah I have no idea why they'd do it either, but it is not being treated as a bug so must be intentional lol
                            So many browsers now failing over multiple platforms since patch, no problems pre-patch so I am reporting the problem here. I would take screenshots but they would only show what others have shown already in this thread. Yeah, already reported but figure may as well report too so R2 know it is nto one or two having problems.
                            How I wish I could just play this at 4.5 and start 5.0 when the bugs are fixed soon so many will leave this game that it may soon cease to exist due to low population levels, perhaps that is the plan rofl

Comment

• Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Mini client worked for a whole hour then blackscreened. Cleared cache on that and the problem got worse go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormy1966 View Post
                                Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Mini client worked for a whole hour then blackscreened. Cleared cache on that and the problem got worse go figure.
                                Trying again on my husbands laptop. Hopefully I can stay in long enough to get group stuff and Titan War completed. Not holding my breath for a solution as being on oceanic servers we are used to being shafted.

Comment

Working...
                                X