Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems encountered after patch:
    Dragon Invasion - more laggy than before;
    Loading game took longer time now compared before;
    Tara Temple last week gives hammer and stove, now give hammer only;
    Atoll Boss encountered Black Screen

Comment

• Figure 1: Skills Lag Screen Slo-Mo Freeze

Character Name: Tony Kaiju
      Server: 586
      Browser Used: Internet Explorer Compatible App (sans Memory Hungry Add-Ons)
      Average RAM Used: 300-500 MB on each game day (prior to patch); 700+MB on each game day (after patch)
      Flash Version: 18.0.0.232 (32-bit)
      Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit
      Bug Type: Skills Lag Screen Slo-Mo Freeze, Unable to use skills either by mouse or keyboard, Skills take over 30-50 seconds to be able to be used/executed

Notes: Since the patch, I've been getting this bug that I can only AFK through Spire, Arena without using skills. I cannot, however, do MPDs with this bug in effect since I lose the boss battle before I can be able to execute the skills needed to keep going. This has happened, not only to me, but to everyone else that plays with different browsers. Two days ago, it nearly sent my mid-end system to a meltdown state that nearly triggered the fail-safe shutdown sequence and memory dump. It's not my computer, it's not my internet connection as I can play other flash (and Unity) bound games just fine; it's this hunk of junk called a patch that makes the game unenjoyable at this stage.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Other things that are also missing from patch 5.0...

Stuff that drops that can be recycled for refinement crystals.
        Refinement Crystals dropping from lvl 80 mobs in EF
        Pandora's Box
        Traveler's Coin Purse
        VIP chests

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
          Other things that are also missing from patch 5.0...

Stuff that drops that can be recycled for refinement crystals.
          Refinement Crystals dropping from lvl 80 mobs in EF
          Pandora's Box
          Traveler's Coin Purse
          VIP chests
          Travelers Coin Purse is still around (most dungeons anyway, not all), but all of these are not bugs, but intended updates.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

• so now i am unable to log on. It just black screens and loads and loads and loads and never loads the game. been doing this for almost 24 hours or since my last post here. this is rather bothersome.

Comment

• OK here is a new one...

Now we all know the new Slyth arena has taken away our option to pick our target and also no longer lets us know that a player with half our BR some way beat us as we can't see all of the BRs.

Well gaining only 1 point to win when you loose 7 in a loss is umm unfair.

R2games
              S589
              â—‰BullsEyeâ—‰

Click image for larger version

Name:	onepoint wonder.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	1717907
              Last edited by R2124147477; 09-21-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Added Problem: cant use gem transposer. is this bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
                  so now i am unable to log on. It just black screens and loads and loads and loads and never loads the game. been doing this for almost 24 hours or since my last post here. this is rather bothersome.
                  Very odd. Can you please (if you haven't already) start another thread in this (bug) forum, listing what you've tried already and we troubleshoot from there.

Originally posted by R2124147477 View Post
                  OK here is a new one...

Now we all know the new Slyth arena has taken away our option to pick our target and also no longer lets us know that a player with half our BR some way beat us as we can't see all of the BRs.

Well gaining only 1 point to win when you loose 7 in a loss is umm unfair.

R2games
                  S589
                  â—‰BullsEyeâ—‰
                  Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                  Added Problem: cant use gem transposer. is this bug?
                  Both of these are intentional additions that came in with the new patch.

As far as gem transposers go, please see *this thread*
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    Travelers Coin Purse is still around (most dungeons anyway, not all), but all of these are not bugs, but intended updates.
                    Great... SO.. How does a non-casher refine his gear now?

I'm sorry.. but Lvl 2 MATK and lvl 3 Intellect on my 80 Sword is ridiculous..
                    Last edited by R225052118; 09-22-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                      Great... SO.. How does a non-casher refine his gear now?
                      I imagine it's the same as the cashers. Most shops available in the game sell materials to use to synthesise gear. Most favorable I've seen in other threads (and in guild/world chat) is the crypt shop.

UPDATE

Signet training is of no use in the game post patch 5.0 (this we know). It is recommended to sell all you have in your inventory as there will be no exchange for them. The signets will be removed from in game at a later date. Please keep an eye on maintenance notes for an update of this.
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2015, 03:58 AM. Reason: added update
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                        You played for 3 years and your team cant beat 24 on afk? Wow, very lame. And died on 12th boss it seems.
                        There is no afk in spire for one thing. And I did not say I played the same server for 3 years. I was pointing out having 3 lvls of bosses on 1 lvl. Guess you didn't see that. Spire is bugged. Skills don't work for the hero, euda or the sylph. So..yeah we died. lol Had a blast too.

Comment

• Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                          There is no afk in spire for one thing. And I did not say I played the same server for 3 years. I was pointing out having 3 lvls of bosses on 1 lvl. Guess you didn't see that. Spire is bugged. Skills don't work for the hero, euda or the sylph. So..yeah we died. lol Had a blast too.
                          Do you even know what AFK means?
                          And you still haven't do what i said. Running away, i see.

Comment

• Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                            FWIW, I've seen things when you get stunned by a boss in Spire and you "recover", you still can't activate your skills. The only solution is to reload the game - quickly. Once you've reloaded, your skills will work once again.

Another option is to use one of your kidlet's delphic skills (if you've got one) and then your skills will be available for ONE turn. Not a fix, really, just an observation. The only fix is to reload.

Comment

• Dragon Invasion... now a Delay Invasion - Huge Delay in game.. BI - stable (no problem so far) - pleas fix DI.

Comment

• http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

flash cache link. to clear it press delete all sites.

to clear cache on your browser go to settings, look for history, and clear all history ( dont have to clear passwords).

OR use a program called Ccleaner to clear the cache on all browsers at same time. ( note this does not work for the mini client).

Comment

Working...
                                X