[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ♥dreamer♥

There are several on S609 with this issue. Untill it gets fixed. We can not do Sylph Atoll Boss, cant put sylph on Meditation on farm. Cant use Battle Protection. This has become very annoying. I for one exspect a Very good Compensation for this Inconvience...Like some really nice Wings or a Hades sylph. I will not spend anymore money on here till it gets fixed.

Comment

• I'm not sure this is a bug, but...

Was it intentional that the sky trail give a ton of star tear shards and almost no star sands? I would have expected the reverse considering the material quantities needed for refinement and was wondering if they may have been accidentally switched in development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyrasis View Post
        I'm not sure this is a bug, but...

Was it intentional that the sky trail give a ton of star tear shards and almost no star sands? I would have expected the reverse considering the material quantities needed for refinement and was wondering if they may have been accidentally switched in development.
        Was wondering the same since it will take eons to get the required 1k star sands for refinement. Luckily, for me, I was able to turn in some chests to exchange for 100 star sands (well, bought 2k with around 120 chests). However, I feel for the one who don't have that luxury.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• i have 1 lil` problem that i think all players complains about it ....

pls do something with that boss from swamp of undead .... ( the same boss is in edena village and void )

he use buff 1000x dmg .... we cant kill him if we play with mage or knight ...... only archer can pass that boss ...

i think in void is not really a problem becouse ... we can go in team (party) and .. that`s includin an archer.

but ... how can we use an archer in solo campaigns... where we really need to complete for exp .. and for free BB and gold etc etc (prizes for SSS)

pls r2 do something about that in next maint ... becouse its really hard for non archer players ...

or all players will start to play with archer or find somethingelse to play ...

if you dont believe me .... go on server 611 .... create 1 knight or mage .... and try to do it ... it will take you like 3-4 hrs to reach 40+ with 10+br ... becouse of world prosperity buff ... and try to clear 30-40 map on SSS without $$$

Comment

• There is a huge bug with the event for synthesize gems after new patch - it's limited now. WHY????? For ages it was unlimited, all the servers have lvl 12 gems. It's unfair for noobies! You guys think we are going to make recharges to pay for the gems now? Fools! No balens from me, no VIP, no anything. Thanks for a ruine the game!
            Mazda
            S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

• Bug - Guild Beast not receive rewards after patch

Comment

• kitten club does not work properly for many customers see bug report under where are the kittens

Comment

• Originally posted by kaoss2d4 View Post
                  kitten club does not work properly for many customers see bug report under where are the kittens
                  Same thing happening for you after maintenance (after clearing caches again)?
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

• When I open inventory or pm I get black screen after todays maint.....

I did send a ticket but didn't get a ticket number. That's also a new bug since R2 changed the platform.
                    Last edited by cutiepie4711; 09-24-2015, 07:31 AM.
                    I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      Same thing happening for you after maintenance (after clearing caches again)?
                      cant clear what isnt saving tbh
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Alert coming up stating "you can collect from kitten club" this actually refers to repair.

Comment

• the game not stroing cache anymore and we need to load it over and over again, im tired of this by adding new patch the game get worst and worst, and now with this cache problem the game become unplayable now for me with massive loading here and there.and i guess most of others also experienced this issue.
                          :oCHAIY:o
                          Guild : HERMES
                          I live with intention. I Laugh. I love alot. I hate too much. I choose with no regret. I appreciate your friends. I have a lot of worries. I continue to learn. I am not easily intimidated.
                          I can be jealous. I can be sullen. I can be bitter. I can be blatant. I can sarcastic. I can have a temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzmadi85 View Post
                            There is a huge bug with the event for synthesize gems after new patch - it's limited now. WHY????? For ages it was unlimited, all the servers have lvl 12 gems. It's unfair for noobies! You guys think we are going to make recharges to pay for the gems now? Fools! No balens from me, no VIP, no anything. Thanks for a ruine the game!
                            Thats not a bug, they have Often done once a day gem events. This just happens to be one of those this time. That does make it a Bug.

Darrkin
                            Server: R2 - S219
                            Guild: Legends
                            Class: KightHood Mage
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                            Arise ☾☾
                            Loki
                            Goddes of Prosperity
                            Hecate
                            Zeus
                            Poseidon
                            Venus

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	kid arena a.png
Views:	2
Size:	640.7 KB
ID:	1717989new problem here with kid arena. I tried to bring in my back up and button was greyed out yet clearly shows that my back up is alive. I lost the fight because ..... I couldn't bring in my back up and had to take ss so you might half believe me. Kabam server 03 east... Susanna Archer

Comment

• PLS Fix de f.....g cache problem , i sent a ticket but no reply , the game is loading very slow , if you dont solve the problem with the cache wartune will have a big load on their dedi server so the game start lagging

Comment

Working...
                                X