[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars DC

I had 6 times DC during class wars, it never happened to me before... maybe once a month i get DC. Anyone else having same problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Same thing happening for you after maintenance (after clearing caches again)?
      ahaha this is funny
      the game has no cache now. Cache not saving. This cause all loading problems posted here in these days by many players.
      if mods here still haven't understood this, i wonder when developers will know that caching is broken, and start to find a way to fix it.

in buglist in first page of this thread, still not a word about cache.
      if a new player will be stuck in loading after unlocking cloud city at lvl13, for sure he will quit game.
      Cache problem is deadly for the game, please tell us that developers are aware of this problem and are working on it.

Comment

• And BTW.. What happened to the in-game sounds? About all the sounds that play now are battle sounds and the background music.

And before anyone says otherwise, I've cleared the cache and started over and tried it on a different machine - both have the same symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
          Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
          Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?
          Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Those specific questions we're still awaiting answers for unfortunately For now, 'offerings' are an option, but we all know how rare those are.
          The artifact and halidom shards still drop from EF NORMAL for the initial pieces. Kill the first boss (the twins) and pick up the chest. It drops 20 Pure Energy. Kill the 2nd boss and you get the random card flip and you get either the ice spirit shard x20 or soul shard x20.

Once you've got the basic pair done, then you can proceed to doing EF NM and can spend eternity grinding away there to upgrade the darn things.
          Last edited by R225052118; 09-25-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
            Whakapono How is anyone going to refine equipment if they don't get any refinement crystals from chests?
            Also Since the chest have been removed How are peopel going to gather the REQUIRED parts to make the "Soul Barrier" and the "Ice Spirit's Firy" when they require 200 to make another 200 to upgrade once then another 1000 to upgrade?
            Those specific questions we're still awaiting answers for unfortunately For now, 'offerings' are an option, but we all know how rare those are.
            I imagine it's the same as the cashers. Most shops available in the game sell materials to use to synthesise gear. Most favorable I've seen in other threads (and in guild/world chat) is the crypt shop.

UPDATE

Signet training is of no use in the game post patch 5.0 (this we know). It is recommended to sell all you have in your inventory as there will be no exchange for them. The signets will be removed from in game at a later date. Please keep an eye on maintenance notes for an update of this.
            Guess again.. The Crypt shop doesn't carry refine crystals.

In fact, the last patch removed SEVERAL pages worth of inventory from there... The only things now available in the crypt shop are Rings and Jewels and the occasional odd item such as gold chests, kyanite chests, various scrolls, and of course, legendary jewel, ring and gear shards.

Did anybody bother trying to play this game before releasing it to the masses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
              MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
              Reported so far:

Bugs:
              * Mouse disappearing mid battle *here* *thread here*
              * Randomly joining MPD *here*
              * Cross server matching for MPD *here* *Void portal here*
              * Eudaemon Arena: team placement *here*
              * Stuck in Eudaemon Arena at end
              * Cross Server rankings
              * Double attribute gems ~ Different socket messages *thread here*

Graphic:
              * Golden Wand icon Cloud Adventure wheel

Typos:
              * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)

Intentional?
              * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final *here*
              * MPD HP issues *here*
              * Refinement Crystals? *here*
              * Battle protection *here*
              * World Boss HP *thread here*
              * Sky trail drops *here*

Fixed

* Light Resistance incorrect *this post* [Fixed 9/16]
              * Gem transposer/Gem synthesis (5+) *thread here* [Fixed 9/24]
              * Sylph quest *here* *thread here* [Fixed 9/24 ~ after dungeon reset]
              * Farm pop up does funny things in amethyst and sylph atoll [Fixed 9/20]
              * Guild buildings not upgradable *here* [Fixed 9/16]
              * Signet Training in login reward *here* [Fixed 9/24]
              * Voodoo Urn icon Christmas Blessing [Fixed 9/18]
              * "Eternal Crystal" typo for Crypt tokens [Fixed 9/24]
              * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly) Fixed 9/24

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch
              This layout I like a lot, Well Done

Been asking for this for a couple of years now

Keep the good work up!
              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
              Guild: Ragnarok
              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
              Platform: R2Games
              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                This layout I like a lot, Well Done

Been asking for this for a couple of years now

Keep the good work up!
                Thanks BrooBee, we do our best.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Just read that there will be limited customer support in the first week of October. It looks like the mods are not ready to acknowledge the fact that caching is toast even after seeing so many people posting pictures of their cache size clearly showing a few kilobytes instead of gigabytes.
                  Let me put it this way... there are players, there are moderators then there's 50 feet of Apple Pie then there's wartune developers. They roll out a game-breaking patch & now they are off to enjoy their holidays. Makes me sick. Chinese game design is the most disgusting & pathetic form of gaming there ever was.
                  I appeal to the community *content removed* so the blind ones can finally see the light & add this bug to the list. Thank you.
                  Last edited by Tempest04; 09-26-2015, 07:50 AM. Reason: Clean version

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
                    ahaha this is funny
                    the game has no cache now. Cache not saving. This cause all loading problems posted here in these days by many players.
                    if mods here still haven't understood this, i wonder when developers will know that caching is broken, and start to find a way to fix it.

in buglist in first page of this thread, still not a word about cache.
                    if a new player will be stuck in loading after unlocking cloud city at lvl13, for sure he will quit game.
                    Cache problem is deadly for the game, please tell us that developers are aware of this problem and are working on it.
                    If cache are not saving, could you explain why Mozilla shows me this in web content cache: "The web content is currently using 350 MB of disk space"? I have to clarify that only use this browser to play, nothing more, for other things, such as reading my e-mail or see movies or videos, even read this forum, I use the Google Chrome, so I can not understand your statement about the game is not saved in the cache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                      If cache are not saving, could you explain why Mozilla shows me this in web content cache: "The web content is currently using 350 MB of disk space"? I have to clarify that only use this browser to play, nothing more, for other things, such as reading my e-mail or see movies or videos, even read this forum, I use the Google Chrome, so I can not understand your statement about the game is not saved in the cache.
                      Mini client and maxthon not storing the cache and this cause a problem for most and make the game unplayable for most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
                        I appeal to the community. Please bump your threads on caching so the blind ones can finally see the light & add this bug to the list. Thank you.
                        I've been searching a lot of these threads for useful screenshots and videos I can pass on to more senior staff. I so far have 3 posts (posts by R2138739441, Lynn87 and xbluess; just so I don't get any double ups)

If anyone has found any useful posts I can forward, please by all means, link it to my PM so I can add to the list. Thank you

How to:

* Right click on 'post number'

* Copy link
                        * Click on my name
                        * Subject line 'Cache issues Wartune*
                        * Paste link in message
                        Last edited by Whakapono; 09-26-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: added post authors to hopefully stop double ups
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

• OK. Another issue.... Not sure if this is patch related.

What is the max HP for a World Boss? We just had a merger and we're killing them very quickly and his HP hasn't gone up as it has in the past. It's getting to the point where it isn't worth the effort to even get ready for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                            If anyone has found any useful posts I can forward, please by all means, link it to my PM so I can add to the list. Thank you
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	1718048

Is this useful enough? If it's not, I can make a video which shows how the inventory loads over & over again after every refresh.
                            Last edited by Tempest04; 09-26-2015, 09:18 AM. Reason: Image wasn't added, grammatical

Comment

• I think the best two screen shots are that one by tempest and the one where it shows there are no files to upload and compare to determine your load issues. Seriously, if those two screen shots together do not make sense to the powers that be with respect to our problem, then they should go and find another line of work.
                              1 whole foot and four toes out the door, it was nice while it lasted and at least I know what 25 rpg games I wont be playing since I just looked up all games that R2 are involved in. I give them 2 weeks max and I am out of here, 2 weeks, was 3 weeks, but this game is now just making me depressed and the whole point is about escapism and having fun. I guess free to play players are all getting the last laugh now

Comment

• Another bug for u gets stuck in fight in Eudamon arena can´t use any skills not even call the back up or change kiddo
                                Btw did u fix the bug with wrong chests for mahra event ???????
                                Also this was once a fun game now it´s all just bugs and new addons that don´t work or compensation that not all gets.
                                Try fix the things one by one now and skip adding more things that won´t work b4 u done that

Comment

Working...
                                X